KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

right gonna go again .....gonna walk 2 a shop somewhere maybe a chemist haha jk :) girls r swimming so gonna go get em and just stroll i suppose :) will try get back later if not ill son be back with any changes or to see how u all r.......luv and miss yas and talk soon xxx

fx still for ya all AND HOPE YA GET LOTS OF SYMPTOMS HAHA XXXXXX

Talk to you soon Zara!! Have an amazing day and enjoy your vacation while you can! :D :happydance:

right gonna go again .....gonna walk 2 a shop somewhere maybe a chemist haha jk :) girls r swimming so gonna go get em and just stroll i suppose :) will try get back later if not ill son be back with any changes or to see how u all r.......luv and miss yas and talk soon xxx

fx still for ya all AND HOPE YA GET LOTS OF SYMPTOMS HAHA XXXXXX

symtom spotting enabler:haha:

Jen u r testing Sunday? :)

Yeah I think I'm going to, just so I can while DB is here. I'll buy a 2-pack and test again on Wednesday no matter what!! :D

Thats a good idea!!! R u getting anxious?

Not really, only because I just got cramping that feels just like AF is on her way :witch:

Oh no that :witch: better stay away!!! I have felt so crampy lately it's weird

Probably because you're so close to Ov!! :thumbup:

Yeah I've felt crampy all month since Ov, but these are definitive AF cramps.... hopefully they go away!

I'll stop back later ladies (should try and get something done today :blush:) Everyone stay well & positive!

:dust: and remember

"It will happen"

Ok! Have a great day!!! Lol I'm goin to get off here for a bit too. My dh wants me to talk to him instead of being on here hahaha

Bye Christina and Janene!

Hey Lacey how are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"