KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I am soo tired but good morning ladies!

Morning Tiff!! How are you feeling?

Still thinking this is your month?

Honestly, I am not even thinking about it right now. Thinking about my relationship and how IDK if I can do this anymore....as in me in a relationship. I can't stand his anger outbursts when I didn't do ANYTHING wrong.

Honestly, I am not even thinking about it right now. Thinking about my relationship and how IDK if I can do this anymore....as in me in a relationship. I can't stand his anger outbursts when I didn't do ANYTHING wrong.

Oh no!! DB used to be like that - then he almost lost me twice and he's really working on it now. But it is a struggle, and I know how hard it is :hugs:

Have you talked to him about it at all?

Oh no!! DB used to be like that - then he almost lost me twice and he's really working on it now. But it is a struggle, and I know how hard it is :hugs:

Yeah he knows but he doesn't if you know what I mean? He takes everything out on me even when it's not my fault. After 7 years IDK what to do anymore besides leave.....

Oh no!! DB used to be like that - then he almost lost me twice and he's really working on it now. But it is a struggle, and I know how hard it is
:hugs:

Yeah he knows but he doesn't if you know what I mean? He takes everything out on me even when it's not my fault. After 7 years IDK what to do anymore besides leave.....

I know, maybe if he knew how seriously you're considering it he might smarten up a bit?

The first time DB left we were having a fight and that was it - he walked out and ended it in a text the next day. Then awhile ago I threatened to leave because no one deserves to be treated badly by someone who is supposed to love them above all others. REMEMBER THAT.

Like I said, I lucked out and he's amazing and attentive now, but he still slips up from time to time. At the end of the day you need to do whatever is best for you and Landon, right? No matter how hard that might be.

(hugs)

Aww Tiff I am truly sorry

So this is just me needing some stupid reassurance, but technically this cramping at 10 DPO COULD be implantation, right?! It doesn't necessarily mean AF is on her way??

So this is just me needing some stupid reassurance, but technically this cramping at 10 DPO COULD be implantation, right?! It doesn't necessarily mean AF is on her way??

it could be either one of those 2 things i would think, just dont stress. Im cramping too and i never cramp like this before AF. usually when i get AF i cramp couple days before, but it could be something new for me

Hey ladies. That was such a good sleep!!! just woken up from an hour nap!! I never do that!!
:hugs: Tiff, You need to do what is best for you and Landon!!! Even if it means doing the most difficult thing in the world right now! Listen to your head and follow that! We are here for you - rant away

Hey ladies. That was such a good sleep!!! just woken up from an hour nap!! I never do that!!
:hugs: Tiff, You need to do what is best for you and Landon!!! Even if it means doing the most difficult thing in the world right now! Listen to your head and follow that! We are here for you - rant away

NAP?! Oh I can't wait for you to test!!! :dust:

Thanks ladies, I had a talk with him and he cried and cried and I felt sooo bad but I have to be honest with him. I did tell him if he doesn't quit, I WILL leave and he told me to leave if I wasn't happy. I guess we will see where life takes me

Thanks ladies, I had a talk with him and he cried and cried and I felt sooo bad but I have to be honest with him. I did tell him if he doesn't quit, I WILL leave and he told me to leave if I wasn't happy. I guess we will see where life takes me

That's the best thing you can do - just get it all off your chest so that he knows exactly where you stand, and you can never say that you haven't been honest with him or yourself.

I hope for his sake that he takes it to heart and starts treating you better. You deserve the best :) :hugs:

That's the best thing you can do - just get it all off your chest so that he knows exactly where you stand, and you can never say that you haven't been honest with him or yourself.

I hope for his sake that he takes it to heart and starts treating you better. You deserve the best :) :hugs:

WSS!!!!! if he doesnt start treating you better I will come over there and beat him up!! hehe

I'm here! Trying to convince myself that these cramps are implantation haha :rofl:

I hate my brain right now!

oh join the club just went to the loo and spotting!! uuurrrggghhhh

Ladies im only 2dpo and i am so achy idk is that has anything to do with concieving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->