KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm determined that we're going to have at least 4 BFPs this month as a collective group haha!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I hope I am one of them. Because soon my OH will be gone a lot training

I am frusterated because I am having trouble getting into school because I didnt file taxes didnt make enough money and because im under 23 i cant get financial aid without my parents taxes, because im not married anymore and under 23. So im hoping OH gets his divorce decree today or monday so we can tie the knot and i can finish enrolling in school. Oh and I never got a call from sears. so no job yet either.

im praying for all of us, what if all of us get a BFP wouldnt that be awesome?

I am frusterated because I am having trouble getting into school because I didnt file taxes didnt make enough money and because im under 23 i cant get financial aid without my parents taxes, because im not married anymore and under 23. So im hoping OH gets his divorce decree today or monday so we can tie the knot and i can finish enrolling in school. Oh and I never got a call from sears. so no job yet either.

Oh that's so stressful! And the TWW on top of all that!

Try to stay busy and keep distracted... stress is your enemy right now!

That would be unreal! I'm hoping no matter what there are other girls from this group that get BFPs at the same time as me, so we can go through everything together :)

That would be unreal! I'm hoping no matter what there are other girls from this group that get BFPs at the same time as me, so we can go through everything together :)

Yeah that is for sure, I think I might have a UTI I have been peeing a lot today

Ok im going nuts, im starting to think it just wont happen because i can be a negative nancy

im trying my hardest. i just wish OH was not at work and here to cuddle with me

Jen your OH is military do you feel your actions reflect on him whelther it is good or bad actions? I believe that as a military spouse/g/f/fiancee or w/e what you do reflects on the military personal and they do get into trouble if their wives make bad decisions. I make sure i make good choices so i dont reflect bad decisions on seth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->