KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

It's a shame, it seems this thread is reaallyy slowing down anymore. I miss alot of the girls

Yeah it is truly sad. I am starting to feel like were all drifting apart

Yeah me too :cry: I've always only caught ppl here and there because of time zones but this thread used to run 20pgs in 5 minutes! Hopefully ppl will start wandering back! I'm waiting to do some line spotting this month!:haha:

Yeah, I know Tiff has been going to school and is having some probs with her DH and I know poor kytti had a m/c and she said she dont know if she will ever come back to the site

I hope it all works out for Tiff & DH sees what he's got. I'm hoping Kytti will come back at some point, right now her heart has alot of mending to do. I feel so horrible for her! :sadangel:

A lot of them have been playing sims

I tried the SIMS... can't really get into it ya know? lol. Well honey i am going home now after i track down some stupid batteries for the flash light :haha: wish me luck! Have a good nite and maybe i'll talk to ya tomarrow?

Hi ladies :hugs: how is everyone tonight?

I didnt know Kytti lost hers..... :hugs: thats just so horrible..... I hoped sooooo much for her........ :cry: I did wonder why I hadnt seen her on here, Ive missed her..... I really hope she will be ok :hugs:

Yeah im not into the sims. I hope everything does work out. Hi emily

Sims is making me mad. I can't gain energy..it goes so fast and comes so slow and how the hell do i earn money?

Hi! So tell us a little about yourself--name and a background (how long TTC and all that)

I am Tiff, I am 22 with a 5yo boy Landon. I have been NTNP since my MC in Sept 2009 and have been TTC since May 2011-- this is my first month in NTNP again because of college courses :) Glad you are here! Most of the ladies seem busy right now but we're all pretty fun and crazy! You can call me Tiff or Jemma :)

Hi jemma :hugs: how are you today? Ive been here just forgot to check back on this tab lol

So I took a TWO hour nap after work today, and DB got home after a week away and said my bb's look bigger. Hmm...

grr how do I earn money in this damn game?

Cut your lawn, clean things, repair things, etc. Or you can click on the people's faces in the boxes to the left of your screen and they'll give you tasks that earn you $$$

Wow quiet night or what? I haven checked in in hours and there's nothing new! Hoping to catch up with everyone soon! :)

:hugs:

Im mad at this Sims game. I can't get any energy and my bathroom and computer needs repairs haha im about to give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->