KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Carla, we will be off TTC and be switching to WTT after this cycle. Will start practicing in Dec or Jan then, hopefully.

Atleast I can sleep proper now - I still remember that 1 and half week without sleep. I have been back to sleeping long for 8-10 hours again.

But you cant leave us!! we will miss you!!!
I know I wont be on here much from this week esp from thursday as thats when I need to be back at work but will be on in the evenings to catch up and update

Nope, hun. I won't leave you ladies whatever reason - I will be around like always. :hugs: I need you ladies, it's so hard to find good friends - I am not losing them at any cost!

Nope, hun. I won't leave you ladies whatever reason - I will be around like always. :hugs: I need you ladies, it's so hard to find good friends - I am not losing them at any cost!

Yay!!!:happydance:
Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!! I cant talk to my mom about TTCing - she is not to know that we are TTCing and she also has no idea what I am going through with all of this as she fell pregnant at the drop of a hat!!! SHe has no idea how hard this is for me
Some times I wish I could talk to her about this but she gets tooooooo excited at the best of times so I dont want her to know about this - the wedding is bad enough at the mo

I hear ya - I have my friends who got pregnant rightaway after marriage in their first cycle. And it's just not happening for me - I don't feel good thinking about it anymore. :(

BTW - we both are same DPO today.

Well I'm thinking my ticker might be wrong, actually... I just set up an account with FertilityFriend, and it's saying that I Ov'ed 2 days earlier... so that would set me at 10DPO.

I think it's because I set my luteal phase as 13 instead of 14 and it messed everything up :dohh:

How do you calculate it on fertility friend??

Hey Lacey :)

FF just tracks your cycles and AF, and then gives you your projected Ov date.

It won't let you confirm it unless you track temp and even though - so I just go off of the projected fertile and Ov days!

hi ppl, I use fertility friend to track OV. This morning I woke about six an hour before usual and took temperature 97.2F I returned to sleep and woke up the usual hour at seven. the temperature was 97.7F. Which temperature should I use :nope: Please help

Good Morning Ladies,
How is everyone? I see we have a new person...Hi Ava, My name is Lacey, I have no children of my own but I have 2 stepsons that are 5 months and 6yrs old. I also have 3 furbabies all dogs Annabelle, Ranger and Orion. Me and my OH have been TTCing for almost 6 months. I am hoping this is my cycle because my OH is military and will be leaving a lot to train

Christina,
have you tried the chinese gender thing to see what you might be "having"

Hi Ava! My name is Christina and i'm 32yo. I just got my BFP (1st) and am now in the 12WW but refuse to leave all my friends in this thread. We are the Coochie group, may be alittle quiet at the moment, but a crazy group of ladies with alot of support for another! There is no topic off limits in here and no such thing as TMI :haha: I have 2 furbabie, both dogs, Oscar & Chico and DH that is my world (till now :haha:)
Any questions you have just ask and you'll get an answer (or 20 :thumbup:)

Edit: oh and we were TTC for 7mths

Christina,
have you tried the chinese gender thing to see what you might be "having"

You know i couldn't control myself :blush: It says Girl but i won't tell DH that (i need him to make it the full 9mths :haha:) I still think boy since we only :sex: once that cycle and it was 12hrs after BFP on an OPK.

yeah if i get my BFP chinese say boy, which wouldnt surprise me OH makes boys, already has 2, he wants a girl

yeah if i get my BFP chinese say boy, which wouldnt surprise me OH makes boys, already has 2, he wants a girl

lol mine has already admitted that a girl would have him wrapped around her finger and not date till 30 or 40yo :rofl: All of his family only have boys too.

lol mine has already admitted that a girl would have him wrapped around her finger and not date till 30 or 40yo :rofl: All of his family only have boys too.

Yeah my OH is the same way, he said she can deff be a nun

:rofl:

Yeah I told him he was silly and his reply was and that is why you love me

At least they know it!:rofl:

I asked DH what he would do if he had a girl and he said "paint the go-cart pink and weld up a chastity belt in several sizes!" Poor thing!

I hope it's a boy for her sake :rofl::rofl:

At least they know it!:rofl:

I asked DH what he would do if he had a girl and he said "paint the go-cart pink and weld up a chastity belt in several sizes!" Poor thing!

I hope it's a boy for her sake :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, you know I dont care what I have, if I have a boy i will be so happy to have a mom, we already have names picked out Chase Michael for boy and Makenzie Ann for a girl. we have twins in our family so i might even have twins we will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->