KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff, try clicking on your computer or guitar - you earn simoleons by completing skills too.

You need to visit neighbors for more energy. What level are you now Tiff?

More tips to earn money - plant crops on your plot, you earn simoleons by picking them once they are ripe.

Grab "free simoleons" from your homepage by neighbor posts.

Morning girls

Sorry I was not on last night I went out with a few friends

How are you all?

I have a few pages to catch up on lets keep this thread going I need you girls

Hi! So tell us a little about yourself--name and a background (how long TTC and all that)

I am Tiff, I am 22 with a 5yo boy Landon. I have been NTNP since my MC in Sept 2009 and have been TTC since May 2011-- this is my first month in NTNP again because of college courses :) Glad you are here! Most of the ladies seem busy right now but we're all pretty fun and crazy! You can call me Tiff or Jemma :)

Sounds good, im Ava, no kids but one furbaby maximus, Dh & I have been TTC and NTNP off and on for 18 months and no luck yet :cry: seems like i should spray myself with anti AF pesticide :haha: but im rockin' the PMA so thats keeping me motivated :flower::hugs:

Morning girls

Sorry I was not on last night I went out with a few friends

How are you all?

I have a few pages to catch up on lets keep this thread going I need you girls

Hello, Sammi. I'm good - how bout ya? Even I wasn't around much last night, I bought the Sims 3 game on PC and having a hard time to learn things. I still can't figure out how to get pregnant. No wonder it's so difficult to get pregnant in real life as well as in a friggin game. :haha:

Morning ladies, well spent the night cuddling with OH.
I am really not sure what is going on with my body at the mo. It seems like I have pre-af spotting!!! So really not sure if I am in or out at the mo. But will have to wait till Wednesday to see what is happening!
Good thing though is that my temp was way up again today!!!

How is everyone else today?

Thanks Jemma i moved here instead, heya ladies =)

Welcome hun. I am Ana. :hugs:

Hi Ana! Im Ava, our names are both short and start with A's =)

Haha, yeah almost same - just the "n" and "v" difference. How are you hun?

Im good thanks, i see you guys are playing sims, omg i was addicted to it long ago i couldnt stop, its alot of fun which one are you currently playing? =)

Hi Glitterberry, I am Carla
welcome to this thread
I am one of the few who doest play sims

Hey Ava, how far in your cycle are you now? There are a few of us who are testing on Wednesday - if AF doesnt show by then

I also hope!!! just going to take things really easy over the next few days or at least try to - got to get started on school stuff as I need to be back on Thursday and I my class is far from ready!!

Thanks Jemma i moved here instead, heya ladies =)

Welcome hun. I am Ana. :hugs:

Hi Ana! Im Ava, our names are both short and start with A's =)

Haha, yeah almost same - just the "n" and "v" difference. How are you hun?

Im good thanks, i see you guys are playing sims, omg i was addicted to it long ago i couldnt stop, its alot of fun which one are you currently playing? =)

Ava, I play The Sims Social on Facebook. Also I have Sims 1, 2 and 3 with Generation expansion pack.

I have all the games but could only play Sims 3 on my PC as Sims 1 (I can not save the game and have to start it all over again each time - so gave up), I have windows vista and Sims 2 requires windows xp - so bad luck. :dohh:

I am still trying to learn the Sims 3, as I am having problems how to increase my skills. What to do exactly to get skill points? :wacko: Trying to make babies but it's not letting me - I already have 3 different Sims family saved and trying to figure out. How does the relationship bar increase with other Sims? :dohh: How to add another room in the house - it shows me a diagonal pointer and I can't figure it out. LOL

oh no Ana!!! oh well there is always next cycle. just enjoy the practising in the mean time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->