KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I told DH that i never even dreamt about my wedding as a kid just being "mommy" :blush: I wanted to start TTC about a year after our wedding so now 8yrs later I"M READY!:haha: We have always agreed on Nathaniel (Nate) as a boy name but never come close to agreeing on a girls name:nope: I like "old school" names like Olivia but he likes meagan :shrug: I guess we've got time to argue it out:haha:

I told DH that i never even dreamt about my wedding as a kid just being "mommy" :blush: I wanted to start TTC about a year after our wedding so now 8yrs later I"M READY!:haha: We have always agreed on Nathaniel (Nate) as a boy name but never come close to agreeing on a girls name:nope: I like "old school" names like Olivia but he likes meagan :shrug: I guess we've got time to argue it out:haha:

Yeah Seth and I always agree on names it is weird, like I told him if we have twin boys it would be chase michael and John Newman<-after his dad and for girls it would be Makenzie ann and Audrie Valeda...Valeda is my gma's name on of each would be the first boys name and the first girls name. My friend said her and her OH can agree on a girls name and not a boy she is almost 20wks pregnant and soon she will find out what she is having.

morning ladies
DF and I had a dinner date last night which was nice cuz we've been kinda bickering at each other this week. I came home for lunch to let the dog out and I saw a note on the coffee table saying dinner date yes or no and I had to check off my answer I checked yes of course and I had a really nice night with my fiance. we should do this more often I'm thinking now we work so much and are on diff scheduals sometimes it been hard for us to make time for each other with out it being time for dtd and thats been putting some strain on our relationship hence the bickering this week. anyway I"m hoping I'm in still this month but we haven't dtd much so I'm crossing my fingers

morning ladies
DF and I had a dinner date last night which was nice cuz we've been kinda bickering at each other this week. I came home for lunch to let the dog out and I saw a note on the coffee table saying dinner date yes or no and I had to check off my answer I checked yes of course and I had a really nice night with my fiance. we should do this more often I'm thinking now we work so much and are on diff scheduals sometimes it been hard for us to make time for each other with out it being time for dtd and thats been putting some strain on our relationship hence the bickering this week. anyway I"m hoping I'm in still this month but we haven't dtd much so I'm crossing my fingers

aww Im happy to hear you had a nice night. My OH and I bickered a bit last night but made up, our way of making up always ends up in the bedroom. :ROFL:

morning ladies

Awwwe, sounds like dinner date was just what you 2 needed! TTC is so stressfull i think the hardest part is keeping it from becoming a Chore instead of the fun it's supposed to be :happydance: Maybe you guys can make it manditory to have a date night once a week or two weeks.

So what is everyone doing today?
My OH and I are taking the dogs on a hike with us, we will probably make it an all day thing, if he ever gets out of bed. He needs to hike today so he will be ready fro training he is going to take a lot of his gear with him so he can get into shape for ranger school. Im going with him to spend time with him. I love hiking, just hope I can keep up with him. All I have been doing is drinking water, which makes me have to pee a lot. He is suppose to make me breakfast but hasnt moved yet

morning ladies

Awwwe, sounds like dinner date was just what you 2 needed! TTC is so stressfull i think the hardest part is keeping it from becoming a Chore instead of the fun it's supposed to be :happydance: Maybe you guys can make it manditory to have a date night once a week or two weeks.

thats what we decided dinner dates are a must from now on

hey ladies this is off topic but we just took in a dog 2 months ago and I noticed she yelps sometimes when she plays like she hurt her back legs. I've owned cats for 8 years and the dog is kinda new for me her name is Tia and she is a 4 year old and she is a jug

hey ladies this is off topic but we just took in a dog 2 months ago and I noticed she yelps sometimes when she plays like she hurt her back legs. I've owned cats for 8 years and the dog is kinda new for me her name is Tia and she is a 4 year old and she is a jug

You might want to take her to the vet and be looked at. I have 3 dogs, and if it was something like that id take them in. she might have arthritis or something

I would get her to a vet for a check up that her legs/hips are ok. but she's young it may just be clogged butt glands (my doxy does that when his are clogged"

Hello all, just checking before going to bed. I am feeling sleepy as I woke up at 5 in the morning - it's only 8 pm in here but I'm dying to sleep.

her old owner told us she has joint issues and every once in a while she strains something. she seems fine now and it hasn't happened in a few weeks I just wanted to know if there was any food that is good for joints

Sandy, glad you had a romantic dinner. We are still bickering and mute for a few days. :haha:

So what is everyone doing today?
My OH and I are taking the dogs on a hike with us, we will probably make it an all day thing, if he ever gets out of bed. He needs to hike today so he will be ready fro training he is going to take a lot of his gear with him so he can get into shape for ranger school. Im going with him to spend time with him. I love hiking, just hope I can keep up with him. All I have been doing is drinking water, which makes me have to pee a lot. He is suppose to make me breakfast but hasnt moved yet

I'm at work for 1 more hour then off to my lil sister's fundraiser (alzheimers association) in remembrance of my stepmother. It's at a bar so we'll see how well I can weezle around why i'm not drinking :shrug:. Then home for the impending storm. Still gotta get some of the patio furniture inside so it doesn't become my neighbors 3 doors down :haha:

I would get her to a vet for a check up that her legs/hips are ok. but she's young it may just be clogged butt glands (my doxy does that when his are clogged"

clogged butt glands do I have to unclogged them? I hope not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->