KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I stole this from my friend on FB and cant stop laughing

"Two hillbillies are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to choke. Hillbilly asks her,"kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly asks her "kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly walks over, lifts up her dress, yanks down her britches and licks her butt cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out the food. The hillbillies' buddy says "ya know,I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it"..

hey ladies this is off topic but we just took in a dog 2 months ago and I noticed she yelps sometimes when she plays like she hurt her back legs. I've owned cats for 8 years and the dog is kinda new for me her name is Tia and she is a 4 year old and she is a jug

I would get her to a vet for a check up that her legs/hips are ok. but she's young it may just be clogged butt glands (my doxy does that when his are clogged"

clogged butt glands do I have to unclogged them? I hope not

:rofl: Some ppl do but i let the vet do it. She gives him a cortizone shot afterwards that makes him "super dog" so i feel it's only fair :haha:

It sounds like just arthritis from your description. There are suppliments out there that help but I'd ask your vet first since she's a small dog.

"Two hillbillies are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to choke. Hillbilly asks her,"kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly asks her "kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly walks over, lifts up her dress, yanks down her britches and licks her butt cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out the food. The hillbillies' buddy says "ya know,I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it"..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'd spit it out too!!

Sandy, glad you had a romantic dinner. We are still bickering and mute for a few days. :haha:

maybe you two should go on a dinner date together it got us talking about alot of stuff over dinner and we also rented some movies then came home made love and watched movies till we feel asleep kinda reminded me of when we first started dating almost 9 years ago

So what is everyone doing today?
My OH and I are taking the dogs on a hike with us, we will probably make it an all day thing, if he ever gets out of bed. He needs to hike today so he will be ready fro training he is going to take a lot of his gear with him so he can get into shape for ranger school. Im going with him to spend time with him. I love hiking, just hope I can keep up with him. All I have been doing is drinking water, which makes me have to pee a lot. He is suppose to make me breakfast but hasnt moved yet

I'm at work for 1 more hour then off to my lil sister's fundraiser (alzheimers association) in remembrance of my stepmother. It's at a bar so we'll see how well I can weezle around why i'm not drinking :shrug:. Then home for the impending storm. Still gotta get some of the patio furniture inside so it doesn't become my neighbors 3 doors down :haha:

Oh right they dont know, just say you been under the weather and just not in the mood to drink

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'd spit it out too!!

I thought you would get a good laugh out of that

Hello all, just checking before going to bed. I am feeling sleepy as I woke up at 5 in the morning - it's only 8 pm in here but I'm dying to sleep.

So sorry honey. I was hopin your sleep was back to normal again :sad1: If you're tired SLEEP no matter how early it is! Your body needs it!

alright ladies Im going to eat breakfast and get ready for us to go hiking. Have a wonderful day

well ladies I'm off to do some house work laundry mostly my least favorite job. and to think when a babie comes along laundry will be double the work

So what is everyone doing today?
My OH and I are taking the dogs on a hike with us, we will probably make it an all day thing, if he ever gets out of bed. He needs to hike today so he will be ready fro training he is going to take a lot of his gear with him so he can get into shape for ranger school. Im going with him to spend time with him. I love hiking, just hope I can keep up with him. All I have been doing is drinking water, which makes me have to pee a lot. He is suppose to make me breakfast but hasnt moved yet

I'm at work for 1 more hour then off to my lil sister's fundraiser (alzheimers association) in remembrance of my stepmother. It's at a bar so we'll see how well I can weezle around why i'm not drinking :shrug:. Then home for the impending storm. Still gotta get some of the patio furniture inside so it doesn't become my neighbors 3 doors down :haha:

Oh right they dont know, just say you been under the weather and just not in the mood to drink

I think that's how i'm gonna play it off. I've had stomache problems on & off for years so i think it'll work. Yeah call me paranoid but I made DH promise not to tell anyone 1. without me there 2. not untill after 1st u/s (which is looking like 12wks from my doc :growlmad:)

well ladies I'm off to do some house work laundry mostly my least favorite job. and to think when a babie comes along laundry will be double the work

Ok hun talk to ya next week. I feel your pain i've got at least 4 loads waiting for me at home (unless we lose power in the storm :haha::blush:)

if it does stay safe but hopefully it just passes over, we have had a few bad storms this week but most of them hit in the next town

1 more day until I'm (early) testing. Now I'm getting anxious!! :shock:

Jen what happened to you on Sims? I don't see you anymore :(

By the way, how are all of you wonderful ladies today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->