KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I should be testing with all the others on Wednesday. Af is due either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. Will just have to wait and see what happens this week then

Gosh your good don't think I could wait with all them symptoms. Saying that I'm determined to wait untill the day af is due.

I dont really have a good feeling about this month for me I don't know why

Don't know if any of you are interested in baking and cooking. My OH has just written a program that has gone live this last week - its called 'recipeconversion.net'

I dnt know really just convince myself it's going to be a bfn every month I'm so used to seeing it.

Well if it is a bfp I woul defo be in shock

We did dtd on all the rite days so guess I will have to wait

Don't know if any of you are interested in baking and cooking. My OH has just written a program that has gone live this last week - its called 'recipeconversion.net'

Oh fab I will have a look I try bake when I get chance

Hey Sammi, if you dtd on all the right days then you could well be in for a bfp this month!!
will have to wait and see
I might cave in and test on monday while OH is home with me. But will see how I feel on the day. If I do this I wont say anything till Wednesday when the others test, unless they all cave in and test early.
There is a small part of me that is thinking its not going to happen this month as it is the first real month we have been TTCing!
Will just have to wait and see what happens this month.

Yeah we will see

Oh I hope you get ur bfp this month your symptoms sound so promising.

Surly a test would show something by then. All my fingers are crossed for you and everyone in the group

Hope we get a few bfp's this month

Thanks Sammi.

I need to look at a few details for wedding - still have not booked a venue!!! and need to do so really soon!!!

Chat again soon!!

Unknowing asked like a million time but what dpo will you be tomorrow?

Host it's nearly 9pm hear nearly my bed time lol

I'll be 11 DPO tomorrow - my ticker on the front is wrong because I messed up my luteal phase. I wish it was bedtime here. DB is being a prick today and I just want this day to be over :(

Oh no is everything okay?

My dh is often a prick haha

He just gets fired up really easily, and today is one of those days where he's flying off the handle constantly over nothing. The set part is that he somehow find a way to spin everything and blame it all on me. Ugh. :growlmad:

How is everyone's day/night going?

:flower:Hey Jen, So sorry to hear you are having a difficult time with OH.
Hang in there and be patient with him. One day he will see what a prick he is being and hopefully have the balls to appologise!!:flower:

I now have a list of venues to call in the week and get appointments set to see them. We have everything from the local community hall, with big green (for marquee) to a wedding venue and a hotel.
So here is hoping we can book one of these and finally set a date.

Unknowing asked like a million time but what dpo will you be tomorrow?

Host it's nearly 9pm hear nearly my bed time lol

I'll be 11 DPO tomorrow - my ticker on the front is wrong because I messed up my luteal phase. I wish it was bedtime here. DB is being a prick today and I just want this day to be over :(

Oh no is everything okay?

My dh is often a prick haha

He just gets fired up really easily, and today is one of those days where he's flying off the handle constantly over nothing. The set part is that he somehow find a way to spin everything and blame it all on me. Ugh. :growlmad:

How is everyone's day/night going?

Wow jen do u think our OH's are long lost brothers? Sounds familiar!

:flower:Hey Jen, So sorry to hear you are having a difficult time with OH.
Hang in there and be patient with him. One day he will see what a prick he is being and hopefully have the balls to appologise!!:flower:

That's what his dad keeps saying - I need to persevere and he'll cool off eventually...here's hoping he's right!!

Thanks for the pep talk! Somehow this group always knows what to say! :hugs:

Hahaha that could very well be Tiff!! Is your day going any better yet? :hugs:

Hey Ladies
just got out of the shower and got back from our 8 mile hike. My legs feel like jello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->