KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi paula
I'm Sandy and I'm 28 and DF is 35 we've been ttc for a year and hoping that soon I will be blessed with a baby
I'm a mom to fur babies my 2 cats Brandy and Terrance and our newest member our dog Tia my house feels like a zoo sometimes but I love it

Afternoon ladies hope uve all had a good weekend. I've been pissed off with DF all weekend so have avoided coming on here as I don't want to get into ranting about him.....:growlmad: men!!

Hope everyone still on course for the BFP on Wednesday

Seems like a lot of us are having problems with our OH's... :hugs:

Hey Ladies,
Im cranky today because my body aches from that 8 mile hike and i havent been able to sleep and when I do sleep I have horrible nightmares. How is everyone

Beyond annoyed. Yesterday I let DB stay in bed until nearly 1:30 because he wasn't feeling well. Well today started with a BFN, and now I have a headache and feel sick to my stomach. Guess who got up to feed the dog and walk him? Plus I made myself breakfast, tea, etc. Guess who is still in bed snoring at nearly noon?! I swear I am going to snap!

:growlmad:

Good morning ladies!!! How was everyone's weekend? I haven't been on here since Friday. We didn't haver service in gatlinburg, but now we are on our way home. My best friends wedding was beautiful!!!
I haven't been able to read through the pages I missed because there are way too many! Haha
Anything new? I know some of you were testing today! Any BFPs?
Hope all i's well with everyone. I still have not Ov or if I did I have no clue!!! Grr I don't know what's going on :(

Beyond annoyed. Yesterday I let DB stay in bed until nearly 1:30 because he wasn't feeling well. Well today started with a BFN, and now I have a headache and feel sick to my stomach. Guess who got up to feed the dog and walk him? Plus I made myself breakfast, tea, etc. Guess who is still in bed snoring at nearly noon?! I swear I am going to snap!

:growlmad:

aww hun Im sorry, My OH has been sleeping on and off since 5:30pm last night and Im getting annoyed because I know hes tired, but im tired too and can barely walk so I told him hes dealing witht he dogs today. It hurts to move after an 8mile hike and i can't even sleep. Here it is 9:39 am and he is sleeping away while im laying here in bed restless. Sorry bout your BFN. your not out until the witch comes

Good morning ladies!!! How was everyone's weekend? I haven't been on here since Friday. We didn't haver service in gatlinburg, but now we are on our way home. My best friends wedding was beautiful!!!
I haven't been able to read through the pages I missed because there are way too many! Haha
Anything new? I know some of you were testing today! Any BFPs?
Hope all i's well with everyone. I still have not Ov or if I did I have no clue!!! Grr I don't know what's going on :(

A lot of us are tired, stressed and whatnot with school, work, or OH because they have been idiots lately.

It must be a common theme because I feel the same way!!! My DH has been so annoying lately. I don't know why he has been this way either! Makes me soo mad!

It must be a common theme because I feel the same way!!! My DH has been so annoying lately. I don't know why he has been this way either! Makes me soo mad!

Must beim irritated with mine because I fell asleep and he will move and hold on to me and i cant sleep anymore. Lately I havent been able to sleep being cuddled and when i do sleep I have awful nightmares. this one dream keeps reocurring I have a baby and the hospital loses my baby

Aw I'm sry Lacey... I hate being cuddled when I sleep. I only cuddle right before I fall asleep and the I roll over lol I have been having some crazy dreams latel. Mine are that my DH and I are trying to BD but we can't get any privacy because everywhere we go we r interrupted by family an friends lol so we never BD and therefore can't get PG.

Aw I'm sry Lacey... I hate being cuddled when I sleep. I only cuddle right before I fall asleep and the I roll over lol I have been having some crazy dreams latel. Mine are that my DH and I are trying to BD but we can't get any privacy because everywhere we go we r interrupted by family an friends lol so we never BD and therefore can't get PG.

Oh wow and its ok, im sure he will be doing everything today and IDC that he has to do everything. I can barely walk after yesterday

I hope so too! :dust:
I still haven't gotten a +OPK :( so not sure what's going to happen.

Hey ladies is sure has been quite today.

Can't wait till test day I bate just waiting to see if af is going to show or not.

Another one of my friends told me she is pregnant today I am so happy for her I really am. Just wish it was me :(. Hope this is my month

Yes it i's very very quiet!!!
R u testing Wednesday??
Aw I hate when that happens. It i's hard because u r happy but frustrating because u wonder why can't that be me

No I'm not tue to test till the 7th of September I have stupid long cycles.

I know it's so hard it will be me one day I'm sure.

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->