KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh ok! Yeah me too! I'm supposed to test the 11th but really I have no idea now lol
It will def happen :)
I'm good just bored. We are driving home from gatlinburg TN. It's a 7 hour drive. We have about 3 hours left

Have you ovulated yet?

Gosh that's a very long drive. Have you been on holiday?

Not sure
Yea kind of. My best friend got married yesterday

Do you use opk's?

I'm good thank you just been busy decorating we have just bought a new house which we are renovating

Oh sry I fell asleep for a little bit... Yes I use OPk and yea I have been checking my CM but I have not seen EWCM :(

Oh that's exciting!!! Lots of work when u buy a new house

Lol I'd have fallen asleep too long car journeys always make me sleepy

I get ewcm around cd 18 but I have a 32 day cycle. Suppose that don't definatly mean I will ovulate. How long have you been ttc?

Oh yeah it's hard work so much to do

i am christine and I am 25 years old and my DH is 31 years old. We have met 11 years ago ....and we have been married for 3 years. TTC baby number one.

i am christine and I am 25 years old and my DH is 31 years old. We have met 11 years ago ....and we have been married for 3 years. TTC baby number one.

Hi and welcome to the group.

How long have you been ttc for? Hope you don't mind me asking

My name is sammi I'm 24 and my dh is 30 we are ttc no2

Looks like I'm chatting to myself I miss our chatty nights.

Rite I suppose I shall have an early night iv been so tired today

HEY LADIES! I'm BAAAAAACCCK! Did i miss anything big? 150 pages is too much to go through!

xoxo

No I'm not tue to test till the 7th of September I have stupid long cycles.

I know it's so hard it will be me one day I'm sure.

How are you?

Im testing the 6 or 7th because AF will be due the 6th

Hi all! I have been on here all day but have been busy playing Sims!!! An Cityville...if any of you play, please be my neighbor!!

Hey ladies.
I must say I am feeling a bit better now- was feeling really down about temps dipping and spotting too!
I have spoken to OH this evening and he thinks (and I agree) that I need to stop the temping as that is what is getting me all stressed out. He might even hide my thermo away from me so I cant sneak a temping session in occasionally. heehee
I do love my man!!! He is just sooo supportive.
So I have not tested today. Will just wait and see what happens this week - if AF shows up so be it. Will just have to wait and try again next cycle.

HEY LADIES! I'm BAAAAAACCCK! Did i miss anything big? 150 pages is too much to go through!

xoxo

Welcome back hun!!
Oh my 150 pgs!! i cant remember what we have spoken about in all those pages.
have you OVed yet?

Oh my, it really is quiet on here tonight! Well it's sleepies time for me. I will be around tomorrow. Chat then ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->