KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm here on and off, I've just been checking in on my phone because my computer is on the fritz...how is everyone?

DB and I are having a terrible weekend :( He's being such an ass - I can't stand him right now. For the first time in a long time I'm actually looking forward to him going back to work for the week :(

Hi Jen- I hope things get better for you, Unfortunately, I know how it is! Wish we lived closer!~ :hugs:

Hi Jen- I hope things get better for you, Unfortunately, I know how it is! Wish we lived closer!~ :hugs:

Me too, Tiff!! :hugs:

I had a little breakdown earlier and things are better now...frig if I don't get my BFP this month I'll be shocked! I'm a wreck!

Hope things get better soon for you, and stay okay for me... Stupid men!

Im sorry you ladies are having a tough time

Hey Lacey, I'm just popping in quickly on my phone. Hope your weekend is going well, I'll catch up with you soon! Good night! :dust:

My DSL broke down yesterday, so left without telling. :( :growlmad:

Hey ana,
Im ok just tired but cant sleep, i had an awful dream the other night. I had my baby and they lost my baby and didnt know which one was mine

well im off to bed to try to sleep. im exhausted, even though my legs are in pain from the 8mile hike i did so im restless but im going to try. Have a great night/day ladies

Goog morning girls hope you all had a good nights sleep.

How are you all this morning?

Great idea :) can i join in please :flower:

I am 30 my oh is 35, we have been trying for over a year! I have Pcos and cycles are erratic at mo :grr: But i know one day i will get my bfp :dance:

xx

Hi Paula! I am Carla and I also have PCOS - hell that sounds like an intro at AA !! :haha:!!

Well ladies it looks like I am out for this month!!! My temps are way down this morning and spotting like mad!!! GGRRRR
So defo not testing this morning
If nothing shows by wednesday I will test then!

Heya ladies, just checking in to see how you are all doing, im about to enter my fertile week and lay an egg :haha: =)

morning ladies
I am having dinner with the inlaws today, they live an hour away so leaving around lunch time. looks like a few of us are having an interesting week with our DH's I'm better now with mine thanks to our long over due dinner date that he suggested. I think that was his way of saying sorry for being an ass with out having to say sorry.
I'm hoping to see lots of bfp this month, I hope I'm a part of that but I don't think we DTD enough this month this is the first month that we hardly had sex but I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->