KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff, I recently blocked the CityVille application, I was running out of place and they weren't giving me any more expansions. lol

You can take my ticker and BFP status off the main page. :sadangel:

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I havent been on much. Been feeling icky and trying to find jobs=( No luck yet

Lol I'd have fallen asleep too long car journeys always make me sleepy

I get ewcm around cd 18 but I have a 32 day cycle. Suppose that don't definatly mean I will ovulate. How long have you been ttc?

Oh yeah it's hard work so much to do

Sorry i quite talking.. i was the next driver :dohh:

well i had a 32 day cycle last month and i Ov on CD 17. So i thought i would be the same this month but i guess im wrong :nope: we will see ill test again tomorrow. this is my second month TTC. what about you?

wow this is the quietest i have ever seen you all!

how is everyone? anyone online tonight?

i am back from gatlinburg and finally home! so happy to be home.... i missed my dogs and my bed :)

I'm just having a sucky weekend. DB is staying an extra night at home, and we just can't seem to get along for more than a few hours at a time.

I'll be around lots tomorrow from the office. Have a good night, everyone!

aw i am sorry Jen. I hope it gets better. everyone goes through rough patches. Talk to you tomorrow! have a good night.

He's gone to bed now...didn't even DTD once all weekend :(

Hey is everyone okay this morning?

The tww seems to be going pretty fast roll on test day. I hope it's going to be more chatty today

Hi Sammi, I'm here now - but where is everyone else?? I have never seen this thread sooo quiet!!!
I hope everyone hasnt done the sneaky on us and tested - and now avoiding us!!!
hehe
How are you doing?

He he I hope not. I know it's so quite.

I said I wasn't going to symptom spot but I'm getting af type cramps they do t hurt but can feel them I'm only 6dpo so can't be a symptom I'm sure its all I'm my head.

I'm good thanks just very tired how are you?

My work blocked Internet access so I can't get on during day now :-( hope to catch up later

I'm feeling a bit better today - have loads to distract myself with!
I have also been really tired - even had a snooze yesterday!!
Hoping I can do with out one today as I dont want to get into that habit just before I go back to work

I'm feeling a bit better today - have loads to distract myself with!
I have also been really tired - even had a snooze yesterday!!
Hoping I can do with out one today as I dont want to get into that habit just before I go back to work

Are you still feeling positive abou this month?

Gosh yeah you go back soon don't you are you looking forward to it?

nope!! not feeling positive about this month anymore. My temps took a big dip yesterday and started spotting. Had a chat to OH about it yesterday and he says that I am a bit too obsessed/stressy about TTC. So I suggested not temping this next month and see what happens.
I do know which day I OV - which is a very good start so we will make sure we BD loads around that time.
And if nothing happens this next month we will go to the doc and start tests and get some help

I do think that's the rite way to go about it. My friend has been trying for 18 months and she has just found out she is pregnant. And it was the 1st month she stopped charting and just totally relaxed about it all.

I hope af don't show x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->