KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I spent most of today at work in tears!!
A colleague didnt even need to say anything - she is 16 weeks with #2!!!

I am really pleased for her - BUT I want a baby bump too!! !

I completely understand how you feel 2 of my best friends have just told me there pregnant I am so pleased for them but I just wish it was me it don't seem fair :(

I had to find different things to do throughout today to keep my mind off TTCing!!! or I would land up in tears!!
this is all really starting to get to me now.
over the last few weeks i keep hearing of people who are preggos or just had their babies!
What else do I need to do to get my BFP??

ur time will come hun....very very soon.....just keep that hope u have and hang on to it...dont let it go.....i have a little and i aint letting go of it xx

I will try. Its just soooo hard today. Think I am just really hormonal at the mo with AF due any day now. I will admit that I tested on Sunday and got BFN so just waiting for af to arrive now.
If no af by weekend I will test again.

cant wait for all these positive results to be showing this month :)

im very errrrm.....dunno feel like shit to be honest but in a jolly mood :) just happy....no matter my result ill get back up and keep at it...but no af yet so well ya never know right :) x

Oh you will vet your bfp soonit will happen. Try not to let it get to you stay strong and positive

I think OH is home now - so will get a cuddle from him
yay
yes its him
chat to you ladies again tomorro w

well ladies I'm going to have a bath relax my back a little with some bath salts its hurting so bad and I don't want to take any meds just incase

im just very worried this month for other stuff but at same time im not overly stressed about it just concerned.....that spotting didnt help either......just had weird feeling in my boob when i moved my arm like it was sore just felt over it and it feels bruised its on right side almost under my armpit......and sorry if tmi but feeling wet again haha.....bet all this talk af is gonna get me :(

Hey Tiff no AF or spotting for me yet either, but I'm starting to feel like she's on her way :growlmad:

Hey Tiff no AF or spotting for me yet either, but I'm starting to feel like she's on her way :growlmad:

Jen are you due today like me?! I have absolutely nothing and thats weird for me...I ALWAYS have brown discharge before and nothing at alll....

Jen are you due today like me?! I have absolutely nothing and thats weird for me...I ALWAYS have brown discharge before and nothing at alll....

Yeah I'm due today - and I'm the same, I always have spotting starting in the morning the day AF is due and I've had nothing. I do have some cramping now though, so I think it's coming any minute

Yeah I'm due today - and I'm the same, I always have spotting starting in the morning the day AF is due and I've had nothing. I do have some cramping now though, so I think it's coming any minute

Maybe we can be bump buddies!!! :happydance:

dont jinx the cramoing i have been wondering same thing but also thought same thing about 5 days ago lol....really did feel like af but nothing....think its more bloating feeling that im getting right now......???

always up for bump buddies :) 2ww buddies turn into bump buddies...

Hey ladies! i see everyone is waiting to test and hoping AF doesn't come!!! GOOD LUCK! I REALLY HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFPs!
i am feeling dull cramps, and i have for several days now but im not due for AF until the 11th... im not going to read much into it. im trying not to think about TTC much because i dont feel like this is going to be my month :nope:

Hey ladies! i see everyone is waiting to test and hoping AF doesn't come!!! GOOD LUCK! I REALLY HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFPs!
i am feeling dull cramps, and i have for several days now but im not due for AF until the 11th... im not going to read much into it. im trying not to think about TTC much because i dont feel like this is going to be my month :nope:

Oh no! Don't think negative!!!

Can you imagine if a bunch of us got our BFPs at the exact same time?! Talk about a baby boom! That would be awesome!! :D

Oh no! Don't think negative!!!

i know Tiff! sorry im trying to! just ever since i couldn't get a +OPK i have been so confused. I have no idea when i O'd or if i did. i just wish there was a sign.

Well i got to get going. Im having dinner with some friends. I'll be back later though! have a great night! can't wait for tmorrow :dust: for you ladies!

later :) im going soon 2 gotta get some sleep ....its midnight lol....hopefully a test will show me something more 2moro when i get 1 that is lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->