KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hey Ladies,
my day started out I was feeing nausea and now its turned into a bad day=( I just want to scream

I'm sorry Lacey, I read your post on FB. Bitches suck! :hugs:

Ok so maybe TMI but WHY does my clit hurt? I have not had sex in quite some time...no "dry" humping either haha

Frig my DB really is something else lately. I wish he had even half an idea of what I'm going through right now, instead of being an idiot every day. We have a camping trip coming up this weekend - that could end up being a total disaster :(

How is everyone? It's so quiet tonight!!

Frig my DB really is something else lately. I wish he had even half an idea of what I'm going through right now, instead of being an idiot every day. We have a camping trip coming up this weekend - that could end up being a total disaster :(

How is everyone? It's so quiet tonight!!

I'm here! WTF is with men grrr idk where Joe is right now and he has my truck with my hw in it!!! and he won't answer his phone....really?! Uhm i'm pissed.

Did you end up getting ur tat lastnight Jen?!

Frig I wish we lived closer! Sounds like we need a good venting session!

No, I ended up there til 3am and my friend's tattoo still isn't even finished, so hoping he'll be able to do mine in 2 weeks when he finishes hers. I was pretty irritated after being there for 8 hours for nothing!

I'm a little concerned right now, I don't really know what's going on with my body. I've had gas and diarrhea all day (sorry, I know that's disgusting), and still no spotting or AF but I have pretty bad cramps just on the left side. I'm guessing I'll wake up to AF, otherwise these cramps are just weird! :shock:

How about you Tiff? Any signs of AF yet?

Frig I wish we lived closer! Sounds like we need a good venting session!

No, I ended up there til 3am and my friend's tattoo still isn't even finished, so hoping he'll be able to do mine in 2 weeks when he finishes hers. I was pretty irritated after being there for 8 hours for nothing!

I'm a little concerned right now, I don't really know what's going on with my body. I've had gas and diarrhea all day (sorry, I know that's disgusting), and still no spotting or AF but I have pretty bad cramps just on the left side. I'm guessing I'll wake up to AF, otherwise these cramps are just weird! :shock:

How about you Tiff? Any signs of AF yet?

Yes we do!!

OMG I would be pissed too, that's crazy. And you had to take a sick day today too right? Ughhh

Weird...I have had bad gas and constipation? I also have no spotting or AF. I ALSO had weird cramps on the left side....hmmm...odd?

SO weird!! You're not testing tomorrow anymore, right? Gah I so hope AF holds out and we both end up getting our BFP at the same time!

SO weird!! You're not testing tomorrow anymore, right? Gah I so hope AF holds out and we both end up getting our BFP at the same time!

I think I might test tomorrow actually if AF doesn't arrive...it wouldn't be till after school though since I don't have a test here. I wanted to use FMU but I won't be able to

Hey do you think that maybe the EPO I took in the beginning messed me up? Maybe that delayed my cycle...I only took it for like 4 days though

Hey do you think that maybe the EPO I took in the beginning messed me up? Maybe that delayed my cycle...I only took it for like 4 days though

Hmm I'm a moron - what's an EPO?

I think I'll test in the a.m. too, if I don't wake up to AF

Never mind, evening primrose oil...told you I was a moron haha. I swear I already have baby brain and I haven't even got my BFP hahaha

I don't think that would have affected your cycle, bu I haven't researched it. Google is your best ally right now lol

Never mind, evening primrose oil...told you I was a moron haha. I swear I already have baby brain and I haven't even got my BFP hahaha

I don't think that would have affected your cycle, bu I haven't researched it. Google is your best ally right now lol

Well I did hear on here I think that it can mess with you cycle...but I stopped taking it so not sure? Oh well, we will see.

Hey, where has Ana been?

I was modern the same thing yesterday! I haven't seen her around in a few days!

Hmm maybe she's just consumed by FB games? :haha:

I really hope we see some BFPs out of the girls testing tomorrow! I really do have a feeling you're getting yours!!

I was modern the same thing yesterday! I haven't seen her around in a few days!

Hmm maybe she's just consumed by FB games? :haha:

I really hope we see some BFPs out of the girls testing tomorrow! I really do have a feeling you're getting yours!!

She hasn't been on FB either :(

I hope we BOTH get ours! Not sure why everyone thinks it's my month! hahha

I haven't been on either, since I was off work today. I'm kinda worried about Ana now!!

I really hope my Sims is working again tomorrow!!

That would be awesome if we both did this month...we'd be due at the same time, hitting the same milestones at the same time - that would be awesome!

I've just had a gut feeling since the beginning of this cycle that it was your month, but I honestly don't know why!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->