KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I keep checking in coz I want you guys yo get your BFPs do bad. We can all be bump buddies!! Good luck! Xx

So my friend brought me a test to school and it was a blue dye and I could only pee for like 3 seconds but it was negative! This is ok with me because it calmed me down. But I've only been late when I was prego so this is odd.

So my friend brought me a test to school and it was a blue dye and I could only pee for like 3 seconds but it was negative! This is ok with me because it calmed me down. But I've only been late when I was prego so this is odd.

I would still test again if I were you - if not today then tomorrow. If you're never late, that's definitely a good sign!!

So I just checked my Sims, and I STILL can't play - it says they're having technical difficulties -- :(

Morning Ladies! just checking in on test day to see if there are any updates yet. Tiff I'm so excited for you! I hope you get ur BFP this mth since you sent your good esp vibes my way :haha: Didn't you get a late BFP with Landon too?

So many of you have REALLY good signs! I'll check in later but wanted to send along lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Jen Sorry you haven't gotten your BFP yet, but AF hasn't showed so that could be good. maybe your level are to weak to show a positive. if you aren't i hope Af would just show so you can get started on your next cycle :)

Tiff i would wait and test again in the morning. Morning pee is always the best! thats a good sign AF hasn't showed and she normally never late! good luck!

update about me:
I still have no idea when or if i O'd. i thought for sure i would figure it out. but oh well i have been Bding enough just in case. haha i had crazy crazy :sex: dreams last night. Part of the reason i slept in because i didn't want to wake up yet! :rofl:

Morning Ladies,
I still feel nauseas. No cramps of AF yet but still got a week

I dont want to wait til the 6th or 7th to test

Hi ladies.
Well not good news on my side. Got home from work this afternoon to see that af had arrived!!
I am fine with that as I had a melt down yesterday after finding out that a colleague is now 16 weeks preggos!!!

So back to CD1 for me!! and 17 days to OV.

Hi ladies.
Well not good news on my side. Got home from work this afternoon to see that af had arrived!!
I am fine with that as I had a melt down yesterday after finding out that a colleague is now 16 weeks preggos!!!

I am so sorry to hear that, im hoping I get my BFP. Idk if im just sick becaus eof stress or what. Yesterday I got into an argument with my OH ex-wife and she had the nerve to tell me if we have kids it will take from her kids with the childsupport, I blew up at her and said child support has nothing to do with my future kids, it dont work that way. She had me fuming

Hi ladies.

Aww so sorry Carla! Looks like I'm headed that way, I can feel AF coming :hugs:

ladies ill brb I have to take the dogs outside to go potty

Hi ladies.

So sorry Carla! :hugs: I feel like AF is slowly on her way. i know i still have 10 days left, but i feel her hovering over me. grr wish that :witch: would just stay away! this cycle wasn't promising to begin with for me anyway. i just want to start over so i can try new things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->