KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I was modern the same thing yesterday! I haven't seen her around in a few days!

Hmm maybe she's just consumed by FB games? :haha:

I really hope we see some BFPs out of the girls testing tomorrow! I really do have a feeling you're getting yours!!

She hasn't been on FB either :(

I hope we BOTH get ours! Not sure why everyone thinks it's my month! hahha

ps - that was supposed to say "wondering", NOT modern. Stupid iPhone :haha:

Hey ladies! how are you tonight? are you excited about testing tomorrow! i am gong to dream of BFPs for you tonight! i really hope you get them!

Im off to bed ladies, I am really dizzy and just not feeling well my head hurts and im bloated hope AF aint coming

Hey ladies! how are you tonight? are you excited about testing tomorrow! i am gong to dream of BFPs for you tonight! i really hope you get them!

Aww thanks hun! To be honest, I feel like I'll probably wake up to AF - but if I don't I'll definitely test and keep everyone posted!

Tiff is probably testing tomorrow too, but later in the day because she has to pick up a test.

I'm SO hopeful for all of us testing tomorrow!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Im off to bed ladies, I am really dizzy and just not feeling well my head hurts and im bloated hope AF aint coming

Feel better Lacey! Hopefully a good night's sleep will have you feeling much more like yourself!! :hugs:

Well I'm off to bed - the sooner I sleep, the sooner I stop analyzing every cramp and twinge :haha:

Sweet dreams, girls!
Can't wait to hear everyone's test results tomorrow!! FX for everyone :)

Goodnight Jen!

Hi anyone else that is on! I think I am going to test tomorrow..AF was due today and I have very regular cycles so this is weird for me but if it doesn't come tomorrow by the time class is over, I am going to buy a cheapie test!

I am a bit freaked right now....

IF I am prego right now...my due date would be may 10th.............................This was my due date for my last baby (my mc) :cry: i'm scared.

Hey ladies,
Well I have decided not to test although no sign of af yet, but then again only expecting af today so could just be a few days late again.
I might test later or even Saturday which is when ff is saying to test.

Hope you have a great day. I am off to work again today.
Will chat to you all again later
:dust:

POAS day for team Coochie

Jemma0717 - 31 August

FragileDoll - 31 August

JBear85 - 31 August

Zaney - 31 August

Skweek35 - 31 August

Good morning girls hope your all well.

I can't wait to hear your results.

Just sat at the hospital waiting for my appointment stuck hear for 3 hours how rubbish

Hey do you think that maybe the EPO I took in the beginning messed me up? Maybe that delayed my cycle...I only took it for like 4 days though

im worried now tiff, i also took 2 EPO.....just the once tho surely the 1 time wont affect anything?? hmmmmm but the spotting was day or 2 before i took it....just reading about it online now......well im gonna make appointment with dr....either out come after the test cos spotting for me is just not the norm xx

edit lol.....so errrmmm yeah took the EPO after i spotted....hope it didnt do anythng and surely 2 tablets alone wouldnt do much xx

interesting about EPO -

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/epo.html

Hi Sammi - well I am at work now - meant to be planning with a colleague but she has been called away, so decided to pop in here and see whats happening.

I wont be testing today, will wait and see if af arrives, if not by Saturday will test then.
Saying that I have got af style cramps as I type.
SO feeling like I am really out for this cycle
:dust: to all the other testers

Well girls, another BFN. AF must just be late! No more testing for me!

I've not had any problem with epo, it was first month I had ewcm when taking it last cycle so have taken again.

Will keep fingers crossed for u Carla hope u get ur BFP :happydance:

Is anyone on? I woke up early and can't sleep- my heart is pounding sooo fast because AF still isn't here and I don't have money at this moment to buy a test....ahhhh im freaking out!! I just wanna know so I can calm down even if it's a BFN!

Is anyone on? I woke up early and can't sleep- my heart is pounding sooo fast because AF still isn't here and I don't have money at this moment to buy a test....ahhhh im freaking out!! I just wanna know so I can calm down even if it's a BFN!

Im hear.

Still not arrived i hope she stays away, Oh no cant you even get a cheepie. I have one in my draw i wish i could bring it to you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->