KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies.
Well not good news on my side. Got home from work this afternoon to see that af had arrived!!
I am fine with that as I had a melt down yesterday after finding out that a colleague is now 16 weeks preggos!!!

So back to CD1 for me!! and 17 days to OV.

So sorry Carla! :hugs: I feel like AF is slowly on her way. i know i still have 10 days left, but i feel her hovering over me. grr wish that :witch: would just stay away! this cycle wasn't promising to begin with for me anyway. i just want to start over so i can try new things :)

ditto to that!!! I usually OV on day 18!!! so got another 17 days till I OV!!! cant wait!!!

I Ovulated on day 17 last cycle :) lol dont know what happened this cycle!

Seems like we have very similar cycles. 33 or 34 day cycles at the mo
Have just made an appointment to see my doctor - have to wait till next friday to see her!!!
at least it will be in time to do CD21 bloods. but might have to wait till following cycle to start on meds if that is what comes next for me

Have just made an appointment to see my doctor - have to wait till next friday to see her!!!
at least it will be in time to do CD21 bloods. but might have to wait till following cycle to start on meds if that is what comes next for me

YEA we are very similar!
If the Dr. starts you are meds they will start you on CD3 most likely. so probably will have to be next cycle.
my dr. told me if AF comes then to call her and shes going to put my on meds to help me Ovulate. i was surprised when she offered that so early considering this is my 2nd month TTC. but i think its because i have been tracking my cycles since feb 2011 and my cycles are so irregular that she thinks im going to need some help. I am glad she is being proactive about it :)

so yesterday i had a grilled cheese one of my favs alls i tasted was salt my oh say its probably the salt in the better but he didnt taste it

so yesterday i had a grilled cheese one of my favs alls i tasted was salt my oh say its probably the salt in the better but he didnt taste it

Another good sign Lacey! i think you are going to get your BFP this cycle!

YEA we are very similar!
If the Dr. starts you are meds they will start you on CD3 most likely. so probably will have to be next cycle.
my dr. told me if AF comes then to call her and shes going to put my on meds to help me Ovulate. i was surprised when she offered that so early considering this is my 2nd month TTC. but i think its because i have been tracking my cycles since feb 2011 and my cycles are so irregular that she thinks im going to need some help. I am glad she is being proactive about it :)

I have only been temping for 2 months now - not that we can use the first months chart - was just crap at it back then hehe
SO will take this last cycles chart and hope that helps

Another good sign Lacey! i think you are going to get your BFP this cycle!

I hope so because Im feeling like poopoo, Like seriously i havent wanted to get out of bed for days

Hi ladies. Urrggh I'm so frustrated. This is so not like my body...I am NEVER late and have such regular cycles....I think the epo messed me up and my af is just going to be way late.

Carla- do you know what your other cycles are like? are you regular?

Lacey- im sorry you feel so bad but its all worth it

YAY Sammi! what are your good signs?

Iv been cramping quite a bit I thought it had stoped but it still there and lower bk pain too it more like a dull ache and had lots of cm which is very unusual for me at this point in my cycle it usually gone by now.

That's it really hope it's a good sign I dint get this last cycle

Yup - dead on 33 days at the mo! bearing in mind that I have PCOS - I think my af has been really well behaved!!!

Yup - dead on 33 days at the mo! bearing in mind that I have PCOS - I think my af has been really well behaved!!!

oh wow so you are very regular. im all over the place with my cycles. ive been 31 days, 36 days, and even 42 days... but 42 days was when my wedding was so i was super stressed out. now im 32 days. its annoying i can't get it regular. i used to be 31 days ever month.

what is PCOS... sorry i didnt learn that abbreviation.

YAY Sammi! what are your good signs?

Iv been cramping quite a bit I thought it had stoped but it still there and lower bk pain too it more like a dull ache and had lots of cm which is very unusual for me at this point in my cycle it usually gone by now.

That's it really hope it's a good sign I dint get this last cycle

yeah i have felt that too. how long have you been feeling that way? yes i have a lot of CM too.yeah i hope its a good sign too

oh wow so you are very regular. im all over the place with my cycles. ive been 31 days, 36 days, and even 42 days... but 42 days was when my wedding was so i was super stressed out. now im 32 days. its annoying i can't get it regular. i used to be 31 days ever month.

what is PCOS... sorry i didnt learn that abbreviation.

PCOS is polycycstic Ovarian Syndrome

Before I had the mirena my cycles were anywhere between 21 and 49 days!!!
So this is a really good improvement!!!

Oh ok i know what that is now.
oh wow that is a huge improvement!

ok im going to make some lunch and catch up on teen mom! haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->