KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

something weired happened last night DF and I DTD and I layed there after he was done and then when i went to the bathroom to clean up I was spotting. Not alot just a little but that has never happened before I still have over a week before af shows and I don't normally spot before hand any ideas ladies?

u spotted on same dpo that i did.....about 8/9dpo....i have never never never never ever!!! spotted in my life......

so done alot of research and spoke 2 a dr......i can tell u that when pregnant blood rushes to the vagina area below and all round that down below as it supplies it to the embryo and it swells veins etc.....which can burst....well i assumed spotting would come from same place af does......wrong! dr said it can come from anywhere.....it can burst the veins and come from any of those as they pop cos of the pressure or from the cervix, also can come from the labia and that is where mine came from....so i was thinking the worst....only dr said possible pregnancy.....i said about worst case and she said it could be other things but unlikely.....ooooh and u will be pleased and they did ask if i had any stimulation or intercourse b4 the spotting as when implantation happens and the strong blood flow it is more sensitive ie...burst so u bleed :) so great chance it was implantation......

may i ask what urs was like and sorry its a long reply lol x

My OH has 2 boys with his ex-wife, right now he is paying for the oldest child support 412$ for the oldest and 395$ for his ex-wife, the 395 will keep continuing for the next 3yrs, The youngest he does not pay for because colorado could not justify that with him being a infant and was born in masschusette and is living there. She will probably take him to court to pay for the second child but honestly he dont have the money to pay for more, also he dont know this younger child of his, he has no money to go to mass and visit, he has seen this younger child 2hrs and did not form a bond with him because the mother kept taking the child out of his hands. With this being said My OH is thinking about signing his right over for the youngest and not paying child support, I dont agree with it, but we are barely making rent now and he has no bond, the child does not know him and if he wants a bond with the child he has to wait til the child is 4 or 5 to be able to fly where ever we are to visit. the child is only 6 months old. when he says he has kids, he dont even realize he says I have one son named Daniel, he neve rmentions tyler because he has nothing of him or a bond. I told him Id support him 100% no matter what

well that amount he is paying as a parent id be happy with that....i only get £5 a week!!!!! from my girls father....wouldnt even call him that lol....but he and u seem to be doing all u can, and i dont understand all the rules about it all to be honest but its gotta be down to you both and u must tell him how u feel......is he paying the amount he feels is right or is that the price that child support says he has to pay??? cos to me that sounds alot....surely the money for the child not the ex??? if that makes sense i know she gets it to spend it on the child but 2 payments???

Hmm that's a REALLY tough call.

One of my exes had a baby that he had never even met (his ex left when she was newly pregnant and moved away - didn't even tell him about the baby until she was about 8 months along).
He signed away his rights at her request and had regretted it every day since. He has tried to fight and spent loads of money on legal fees but he can't regain any rights now that he has lost them, given the situation.

That being said, you both need to do whatever is best for you right? Are the boys brothers? If so, that might be weird if he visits one and not the other.

well that amount he is paying as a parent id be happy with that....i only get £5 a week!!!!! from my girls father....wouldnt even call him that lol....but he and u seem to be doing all u can, and i dont understand all the rules about it all to be honest but its gotta be down to you both and u must tell him how u feel......is he paying the amount he feels is right or is that the price that child support says he has to pay??? cos to me that sounds alot....surely the money for the child not the ex??? if that makes sense i know she gets it to spend it on the child but 2 payments???

The 395$ a month is for her they were married 8.5 yrs and thats her spouse support for the next 3 yrs so really for the 3 years just for her all together she will be getting 14,220$ after the 3yrs is up he dont have to pay her that anymore. His son get 412$ a month for child support, so for 1yr she get 4944 so when shes getting 807 for the next 3 years all together she will have a total of 29,052. But after the 3 yrs and he only has to pay 412 for his oldest she will only get 4,944 a yr. He is doing all he can, we gave her 1000$ aug 15th because we had to so she could come out to colorado from mass to get her stuff, but she blew it all, so now she has no money to come get her stuff. Really if she takes him to court he really wont have the money for the second child

Hmm that's a REALLY tough call.

One of my exes had a baby that he had never even met (his ex left when she was newly pregnant and moved away - didn't even tell him about the baby until she was about 8 months along).
He signed away his rights at her request and had regretted it every day since. He has tried to fight and spent loads of money on legal fees but he can't regain any rights now that he has lost them, given the situation.

That being said, you both need to do whatever is best for you right? Are the boys brothers? If so, that might be weird if he visits one and not the other.

Yes they are brothers same mom and dad, but really like I said no bond she left him 5months pregnant, and before then she always had her mom go to the appointments with him never let him have the enjoyment of going with her, so sadly he feels the child is not his even though it is

seems like its different to down here in uk...so not much help really am i lol....but what i can read from what ya said then Jbear is right...sorry was learning names and where ive been away i lost my notes and was remembering em all....is it jen?? sorry if not but anyway like she said bit odd seeing 1 and not the other x

I have a feeling she will take him to court. she will want the money for both of her children, but doesnt sound like she is being responsible with her money, so coudln't you use that against her?

seems like its different to down here in uk...so not much help really am i lol....but what i can read from what ya said then Jbear is right...sorry was learning names and where ive been away i lost my notes and was remembering em all....is it jen?? sorry if not but anyway like she said bit odd seeing 1 and not the other x

Yep it's Jen :)

glad i got it right means im getting all the names lol....and whos name is who haha...im never good with names.....

YAY Sammi! what are your good signs?

Iv been cramping quite a bit I thought it had stoped but it still there and lower bk pain too it more like a dull ache and had lots of cm which is very unusual for me at this point in my cycle it usually gone by now.

That's it really hope it's a good sign I dint get this last cycle

yeah i have felt that too. how long have you been feeling that way? yes i have a lot of CM too.yeah i hope its a good sign too

Iv been feeling like that for a couple of days now i just feel different the cramps are strange if you know what I mean

YAY Sammi! what are your good signs?

Iv been cramping quite a bit I thought it had stoped but it still there and lower bk pain too it more like a dull ache and had lots of cm which is very unusual for me at this point in my cycle it usually gone by now.

That's it really hope it's a good sign I dint get this last cycle

yeah i have felt that too. how long have you been feeling that way? yes i have a lot of CM too.yeah i hope its a good sign too

Iv been feeling like that for a couple of days now i just feel different the cramps are strange if you know what I mean

Yea i agree :) i feel the same way! just weird that i am feeling it at 5dpo

and what is up with the red part of my ticker that says #9 twinges... haha what the heck is a twinge!

thank you janene ill remember that hopefully lol...u have a j in ur nick name too :)

it maybe odd, but like i said he will not see the youngest until he is about 4 or 5 because he cant fly right now. I mean really he has to think of the children and his and my future and if we have kids it will be more money we dont have to support our own. He is paying what he has to for the oldest one which in colorado is 412 a month

haha yes! that the J is for Janene.... you are Zara right?

and what is up with the red part of my ticker that says #9 twinges... haha what the heck is a twinge!

tickle.....pull....tug....sharp twang as i say lmao.....like some kind of movement thats only way i can describe twinges....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->