KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Is anyone on? I woke up early and can't sleep- my heart is pounding sooo fast because AF still isn't here and I don't have money at this moment to buy a test....ahhhh im freaking out!! I just wanna know so I can calm down even if it's a BFN!

Im hear.

Still not arrived i hope she stays away, Oh no cant you even get a cheepie. I have one in my draw i wish i could bring it to you lol

Me too! Yeah I can get a test today but I have to wait till later when hubby gets cash for me. I don't use my bank account but I HATE waiting lol! Ahhhhh I wish I could just settle down. Here are my symptoms so far and this could mean AF but I am already late...which is NOT normal for me....

Unusual break out on face
Vaginal Discharge- clear maybe with a yellow tint to it sometimes
Super fatigue
Really emotional

I don't have sore bbs at all but I also have implants so not sure how that works. I am also a bit queasy but I think it's because of being so anxious

something weired happened last night DF and I DTD and I layed there after he was done and then when i went to the bathroom to clean up I was spotting. Not alot just a little but that has never happened before I still have over a week before af shows and I don't normally spot before hand any ideas ladies?

something weired happened last night DF and I DTD and I layed there after he was done and then when i went to the bathroom to clean up I was spotting. Not alot just a little but that has never happened before I still have over a week before af shows and I don't normally spot before hand any ideas ladies?

Late implantation?

Is anyone on? I woke up early and can't sleep- my heart is pounding sooo fast because AF still isn't here and I don't have money at this moment to buy a test....ahhhh im freaking out!! I just wanna know so I can calm down even if it's a BFN!

Im hear.

Still not arrived i hope she stays away, Oh no cant you even get a cheepie. I have one in my draw i wish i could bring it to you lol

Me too! Yeah I can get a test today but I have to wait till later when hubby gets cash for me. I don't use my bank account but I HATE waiting lol! Ahhhhh I wish I could just settle down. Here are my symptoms so far and this could mean AF but I am already late...which is NOT normal for me....

Super fatigue
Really emotional

I don't have sore bbs at all but I also have implants so not sure how that works. I am also a bit queasy but I think it's because of being so anxious

omg Tiff them symptoms are all good i sooooooo hope its your month. I feel your fustration i want to fly over and get you a test :haha:

What time is he working till?

How many dpo are ypu? could be implantation?

Im hear.

Super fatigue
Really emotional

sounds like really good signs to me

How many dpo are ypu? could be implantation?

7 or 8dpo

yeah im 8 dpo and for the last two days iv had cramping and lots of cm no spotting tho. But the cramps seem to have calmed down today iv not noticed them

Late implantation?

I have felt sick all week and cramping like crazy I hope its implantation bleeding omg I thought for sure I was out this month but I'm starting to think maybe I'm not and DF seems to be asking alot about how I'm feeling lately

yeah im 8 dpo and for the last two days iv had cramping and lots of cm no spotting tho. But the cramps seem to have calmed down today iv not noticed them

I'm still crampy I feel like crap this week to tell you the truth I thought I was getting sick but maybe just maybe its something else

I'm still crampy I feel like crap this week to tell you the truth I thought I was getting sick but maybe just maybe its something else

I know i hope its a good sign for you. Yeah iv just felt a bit funny really. Do you ckeck your cervix? Dont think a lot of ppl do

Well girls, another BFN. AF must just be late! No more testing for me!

oh no im really sorry you got a bfn

It's okay, we still have another cycle to try before DB leaves until February for training for work! I know it will happen when it's meant to.

That being said, AF still isn't here. After 2 BFNs I wish it would just hurry up and get here - I'm going camping this weekend and I wa really hoping I wouldn't have to deal with AF while I'm there!!

Tiff I'm excited for you!! Can't wait for you to test!! :)

:dust:

I know i hope its a good sign for you. Yeah iv just felt a bit funny really. Do you ckeck your cervix? Dont think a lot of ppl do

no I never done that I've check my cm but this month I told DF that I was giving up on TTC I was getting frustrated with all of this and I stopped checking everthing it has been a long year of ttc so maybe that was what I need to do to get my body to relax

Well my class is over at 1025 and I'm going to go to my moms and she's getting me a test so I don't have to wait for DH. I just need my heart to quit pounding so fast. I'm not going to b able to concentrate in class today!

no I never done that I've check my cm but this month I told DF that I was giving up on TTC I was getting frustrated with all of this and I stopped checking everthing it has been a long year of ttc so maybe that was what I need to do to get my body to relax

I think that the rite way to go about it because i think stressing just makes it take longer. My friend was ttc fpr 18 month and the month she stopped worrying and stopped tracking she fell pregnant

Well my class is over at 1025 and I'm going to go to my moms and she's getting me a test so I don't have to wait for DH. I just need my heart to quit pounding so fast. I'm not going to b able to concentrate in class today!

Are you going to your mums after class?

I praying for you Tiff fx for that bfp

Well girls, another BFN. AF must just be late! No more testing for me!

oh no im really sorry you got a bfn

It's okay, we still have another cycle to try before DB leaves until February for training for work! I know it will happen when it's meant to.

That being said, AF still isn't here. After 2 BFNs I wish it would just hurry up and get here - I'm going camping this weekend and I wa really hoping I wouldn't have to deal with AF while I'm there!!

Tiff I'm excited for you!! Can't wait for you to test!! :)

:dust:

Oh its so fustrating i hate waiting for af to show. You will get your BFP

I think that the rite way to go about it because i think stressing just makes it take longer. My friend was ttc fpr 18 month and the month she stopped worrying and stopped tracking she fell pregnant

god I hope this is my time I waited long enough
Well ladies I'm off to work talk to ya ladies after and I hope to see lots of bfp's when i log in on my break fx for all the ladies testing today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->