KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah I'm getting little twinges it's weird.

Zara have you tested today?

seems like its different to down here in uk...so not much help really am i lol....but what i can read from what ya said then Jbear is right...sorry was learning names and where ive been away i lost my notes and was remembering em all....is it jen?? sorry if not but anyway like she said bit odd seeing 1 and not the other x

it maybe odd, but like i said he will not see the youngest until he is about 4 or 5 because he cant fly right now. I mean really he has to think of the children and his and my future and if we have kids it will be more money we dont have to support our own. He is paying what he has to for the oldest one which in colorado is 412 a month

thats right i think he is supoprting the kids he has and so r u and u cant do much more....and like ya said u will have kids of ur own with him so its not fair to leave u short either......u should tell him how u feel if u havent already and its not like he aint seeing the child by choice he just cant cos of the age like ya said x

lol but what is a twinge i dont even know what that means!

seems like its different to down here in uk...so not much help really am i lol....but what i can read from what ya said then Jbear is right...sorry was learning names and where ive been away i lost my notes and was remembering em all....is it jen?? sorry if not but anyway like she said bit odd seeing 1 and not the other x

it maybe odd, but like i said he will not see the youngest until he is about 4 or 5 because he cant fly right now. I mean really he has to think of the children and his and my future and if we have kids it will be more money we dont have to support our own. He is paying what he has to for the oldest one which in colorado is 412 a month

thats right i think he is supoprting the kids he has and so r u and u cant do much more....and like ya said u will have kids of ur own with him so its not fair to leave u short either......u should tell him how u feel if u havent already and its not like he aint seeing the child by choice he just cant cos of the age like ya said x

I told him it may hurt him in the end if he dont pay for the second one and signs his rights away but he said well how will we survive? Im already a soldier that works 60+ hrs a week what else can I do?

Yeah I'm getting little twinges it's weird.

Zara have you tested today?

well right now i have nothing....diddly squat!!! no af my ticker s wrong.....had spotting 8dpo.....did 3 tests...1 was light pink, other was more of a evap and they were early tests and i did them about 5 days b4 af was due....did 1 yesterday and funny....it had like 3 lines!!! lmao...1 was the control...and near on the 10 mins the last of the dye ran across the test and went over the test line as it would and left a faint line behind but the dye stopped just b4 control line for some reason ....so could be a dud but omg i was laughing so hard cos i thought i have 1 of each a possible positive and a negative and now 3 lines....

and havent got enough for a test 2day :( so should be able to get a first response 2moro if af dont come b4 that x

how about u???

I told him it may hurt him in the end if he dont pay for the second one and signs his rights away but he said well how will we survive? Im already a soldier that works 60+ hrs a week what else can I do?

can se what hes saying.....and maybe right now that is how it should be and maybe in the future he can fight to get the rights back x

Jen Sorry you haven't gotten your BFP yet, but AF hasn't showed so that could be good. maybe your level are to weak to show a positive. if you aren't i hope Af would just show so you can get started on your next cycle :)

Tiff i would wait and test again in the morning. Morning pee is always the best! thats a good sign AF hasn't showed and she normally never late! good luck!

update about me:
I still have no idea when or if i O'd. i thought for sure i would figure it out. but oh well i have been Bding enough just in case. haha i had crazy crazy :sex: dreams last night. Part of the reason i slept in because i didn't want to wake up yet! :rofl:

glad to hear you're having fun with it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi ladies.
Well not good news on my side. Got home from work this afternoon to see that af had arrived!!
I am fine with that as I had a melt down yesterday after finding out that a colleague is now 16 weeks preggos!!!

So back to CD1 for me!! and 17 days to OV.

Sorry honey for af and the melt down lord knows we've all done it (quite a few times for some:blush:) Onward to the next round & i hope the witch is gone fast for you!

STILL no AF, no spotting.... but two BFNs since Sunday. I swear mother nature is just trying to eff up my camping trip this weekend, so she can point and laugh at me trying to change tampons in an outhouse. :growlmad: :haha:

STILL no AF, no spotting.... but two BFNs since Sunday. I swear mother nature is just trying to eff up my camping trip this weekend, so she can point and laugh at me trying to change tampons in an outhouse. :growlmad: :haha:

It will be ok hun, if you dont get it this month there is always another time, just try to relax it will happen Jen=)

hate that beoch!!:winkwink:

haha Lacey!
thanks i hope thats a good thing :)

sometimes i wish i could just hang out with you girls because i am the first of all my friends TTC so i have no one to talk to. my best friend has a baby but she was an oops baby so she hasnt experienced what its like to actually try.

i told my DH about my dreams! haha i think he likes it too much

I just wish she would hit me and get it over with, I'm not even sad about the BFNs anymore - I just DO NOT want AF while on a 4-day camping trip... it's going to be hell :evil:

Jen you crack me up! i hope AF does not come! she needs to quit playing games

Pnutsprincess--- I think he's making one of those crazy hard life choices that is really looking out for the long run. If he gives up his rights it's not like the child no longer exists there is still a chance of a relationship down the line. BUT if he cannot support his other children, you, and himself then what will that 1 child find 15yrs from now? Ya know? Unfortunately lots of choices are heartbreaking and still the right ones. At least with the other child in the picture he'll still know where both those children are for future contact.

Jen you crack me up! i hope AF does not come! she needs to quit playing games

No shit eh?! Haha I'm getting angry just on principle - I don't even care that I have to keep TTC, just let me enjoy my long weekend!! :rofl:

Jen Sorry you haven't gotten your BFP yet, but AF hasn't showed so that could be good. maybe your level are to weak to show a positive. if you aren't i hope Af would just show so you can get started on your next cycle :)

Tiff i would wait and test again in the morning. Morning pee is always the best! thats a good sign AF hasn't showed and she normally never late! good luck!

update about me:
I still have no idea when or if i O'd. i thought for sure i would figure it out. but oh well i have been Bding enough just in case. haha i had crazy crazy :sex: dreams last night. Part of the reason i slept in because i didn't want to wake up yet! :rofl:

glad to hear you're having fun with it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH YES having fun indeed! the DH likes my dreams! i think it gets him more excited! its my way of getting him to BD sometimes so that he won't turn me down when it matters! hahahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->