KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

STILL no AF, no spotting.... but two BFNs since Sunday. I swear mother nature is just trying to eff up my camping trip this weekend, so she can point and laugh at me trying to change tampons in an outhouse. :growlmad: :haha:

Jen you crack me up! i hope AF does not come! she needs to quit playing games

No shit eh?! Haha I'm getting angry just on principle - I don't even care that I have to keep TTC, just let me enjoy my long weekend!! :rofl:

I KNOW! I WANT TO SLAP THAT :witch: right off her broom! ugh! it would feel really good to punch something! i would relieve any stress that has built up:haha:

well just had to run 2 the toilet had some cramping.....tight pains............now aint that nice :witch: came to see me.....

talk about full force! pain wise that is....come out of nowhere and just told hubby....i see his face drop :( but i said sorry 2 him lol....but he said his face dropped cos he knows af is not nice in any case.....and im disapointed but at same time im not least i have clarification....and got drs for smear after af goes and find out about the spotting etc....and hubby to be sperm counted hehehehe x

aw sorry Zara... hoping you all the best during your next cycle! :dust:

aww Zara... well at least now you know right?! What's with our lucky month turning into our unlucky month?! :(

thanx hun.....im still quite happy and content to be honest lol....even tho i was hoping i wasnt expecting anything different so better change my ticker lol

aww Zara... well at least now you know right?! What's with our lucky month turning into our unlucky month?! :(

i know....it will come lol....but funny cos my last af was on the 31st too so my months r still not so regular x

yeah this month tricked us all! i dont think im going to get a BFP either, but im ok with that. im just ready to start over already lol so i can talk to my doctor and start temping and charting

Hi ladies-- Sorry I have been too lazy tbh to go back and read everything. I am done thinking about all this crap because it's irritating me. If my period doesn't come then I guess I will just wait it out. I don't wanna see another BFN even though I heard the blue dye tests can me inaccurate...is this true?

Hi ladies-- Sorry I have been too lazy tbh to go back and read everything. I am done thinking about all this crap because it's irritating me. If my period doesn't come then I guess I will just wait it out. I don't wanna see another BFN even though I heard the blue dye tests can me inaccurate...is this true?

i would wait a day or two and test again... yes blue dye is not very good use the pink ones :)

Hmmm not sure, but I hope they're innaccurate! I want you to get your BFP!

I'm in the same boat as you, only I've had 2 BFNs since Sunday... not more testing for me, unless AF takes a super long hiatus :haha:

can there be a "like" button on here like facebook cuz if there was id "like" your comment Jen :)

Thanks! I wish there was a "like" button... I'm a like-aholic hahaha

I am curious.... how many of your parents, friend, or family in general know you are TTC?

Hey Jen look what I just posted in the BFP announcements (NO i did not get a bfp lol) ...you might want to follow that thread as well since we are in the same boat right now!

i have heard bad things about them including false negatives.....and couple of months ago when i was 10 days late for af i used em i got 2 faint lines...chemical i dont know but i was told the blue dye always stains so it sometimes always sticks on the test line

Hey Jen look what I just posted in the BFP announcements (NO i did not get a bfp lol) ...you might want to follow that thread as well since we are in the same boat right now!

Where's that? Can you send me a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->