KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I am curious.... how many of your parents, friend, or family in general know you are TTC?

Just my best friend, another 2 close girlfriends, and a few of mine and DB's mutual friends.

I am curious.... how many of your parents, friend, or family in general know you are TTC?

Just my mom and sister!

aw i bet they are excited.

My twin sister and a few friends know i am, but i have not told my parents or my in laws yet. i worry that they would bug me all the time asking me if i was PG yet and that would stress me out

2 close friends and 1 is also ttc....my mum and sister know im sort of trying but not preventing lol....and 1 cousin knows and all of u here and thats it lol x

Here Jen

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/721878-ladies-bfps-please-give-me-some-hope.html

Sorry if I don't respond to some of your posts my phone won't open all the pages stupid phone

haha Lacey!
thanks i hope thats a good thing :)

sometimes i wish i could just hang out with you girls because i am the first of all my friends TTC so i have no one to talk to. my best friend has a baby but she was an oops baby so she hasnt experienced what its like to actually try.

i told my DH about my dreams! haha i think he likes it too much

Yeah I know how you feel I feel the same way, I have awesome friends, but I wish we all could be closer because we all understand each other

2 close friends and 1 is also ttc....my mum and sister know im sort of trying but not preventing lol....and 1 cousin knows and all of u here and thats it lol x

sounds like you got a great support system going :)

haha Lacey!

sometimes i wish i could just hang out with you girls because i am the first of all my friends TTC so i have no one to talk to. my best friend has a baby but she was an oops baby so she hasnt experienced what its like to actually try.

Yeah I know how you feel I feel the same way, I have awesome friends, but I wish we all could be closer because we all understand each other

yeah i know! so far i haven't seen anyone on here from Indiana... at least they don't have it displayed! most of you ladies are not from the US... i love that no matter where we are from we can all relate to each other

We ain't told anyone yet just keeping it to ourselvs

aw well that is exciting! it will be a great surprise when you do get your BFP

well I posted how I have been feleing today on FB and 4 of my friends said you are deff pregnant. So Im asuming everyone knows I am trying now LOL

haha then that means the whole world knows! lmao facebook is full of gossip... i dont care that people know im trying i just really dont want my parents to know because i want it to be a surprise when i am

haha Lacey!

yeah i know! so far i haven't seen anyone on here from Indiana... at least they don't have it displayed! most of you ladies are not from the US... i love that no matter where we are from we can all relate to each other

Yeah I am in Colorado and I know one person is from NY so we are all spaced out here, but yeah most of them are from UK. Maybe someday I will have the money to visit the UK and see most of you nice ladies

BTW ladies...DO NOT MENTION TTC ON FB. And if I get a BFP, DO NOT mention that either. NO ONE knows!!!

We ain't told anyone yet just keeping it to ourselvs

aw well that is exciting! it will be a great surprise when you do get your BFP

well I posted how I have been feleing today on FB and 4 of my friends said you are deff pregnant. So Im asuming everyone knows I am trying now LOL

haha then that means the whole world knows! lmao facebook is full of gossip... i dont care that people know im trying i just really dont want my parents to know because i want it to be a surprise when i am

I dont care they can gossip all they want

yes i like that idea lacey!!!! ive been to colorado springs! i love that place! someday my DH and i hope to move to colorado. :)

sounds like you got a great support system going :)

well its not really spoken about or mentioned its just if it happens it happens but my hubbys dad said last week to try not 2 try so hard....he said with ian my hubby it took us 7 years of ttc....they tried and thought about it on a monthly basis they stopped gave up and that month they conceived lol

BTW ladies...DO NOT MENTION TTC ON FB. And if I get a BFP, DO NOT mention that either. NO ONE knows!!!

Same here!! I don't need the pressure of all of it until I get my BFP and am damn good and ready to talk about it with my facebook friends!! I plan on talking about it only on here until I'm AT LEAST 12 weeks after my BFP...

Jen I posted here too:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ou-help-please-give-me-hope.html#post12569386

I don't think we are supposed to post in more than 1 spot but I want a damn answer!

Same here!! I don't need the pressure of all of it until I get my BFP and am damn good and ready to talk about it with my facebook friends!! I plan on talking about it only on here until I'm AT LEAST 12 weeks after my BFP...

Same! 12 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->