KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

yes i like that idea lacey!!!! ive been to colorado springs! i love that place! someday my DH and i hope to move to colorado. :)

well anytime your out here let me know we have atleast another 2 yrs here

well it is good to wait 12 weeks huh? I might be way too excited to wait

well it is good to wait 12 weeks huh? I might be way too excited to wait

I only do this because I learned the hard way. I mentioned it right away because I was sooo excited then I had a m/c right after I announced it. It was SOOOOO hard to be like...oh....jk.... :cry:

aw Tiff you are a great example of why not to announce right away.

Lacey- of course ill let you know... not sure when it will be because my DH and I are just trying to save $$ at the moment so we can have our little bundle of joy :)

aw Tiff you are a great example of why not to announce right away.

Lacey- of course ill let you know... not sure when it will be because my DH and I are just trying to save $$ at the moment so we can have our little bundle of joy :)

sounds good. well atleast i can share with you guys I suppose I will be ok

well changed my ticker now from 28 to 31 days as its been 31 the last 2 cycles.....still dunno about my LP so left it at 14days...dunno if i should change it but ill keep it the same as its half way lol....but luckily i know when i ov x

Why the heck am i having AF style cramps! grr im only 5 dpo... blah its making me feel like crap

alright i am going to go get some stuff done.... it was great chatting with you ladies! ill be back later! :dust:

maybe my prediction will be right lmao

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of October from a cycle that begins in September

so my next af wont be on 31st as there will be no 31st ....so unless its early then it wont be 31 days so well maybe prediction is wrong too haha

The thread I posted in the pregnancy column didn't give me any hope at all....I didn't see an answer I wanted to see lol shit! Well, AF better come quick and IM PISSED at AF! Now my cycle is going to be all screwed up!

so his wife started another fight with me, god i cant stand her.

So I just learned that after a missed period and milky discharge is an early sign of pregnancy...it's called "leukorrhea".

I found this:

Discharge during the initial stages of pregnancy is one of the earliest symptoms of pregnancy. It is triggered by certain hormonal changes the pregnant body undergoes. Discharge can be categorized typically by clear/whitish mucous based discharge that doctors call “Leukorrhea”. This type of vaginal discharge is mild smelling and does not cause any irritation. This is totally normal in pregnancy. It is due to an increase in the amount of estrogen in your body and the amount of blood going to a woman’s vagina. These changes might also cause “spotting”. On an interesting note, it will also be normal if you have a baby girl and she has some white discharge. This is due to being exposed to all of Mom’s estrogen while she was pregnant.

And for my "sore clitoris" I found this:

Your vagina, clitoris, and labia may actually become swollen and sore as well as increase in sensitivity due to extra blood flow to the areas. Some people like the swelling and increased sensitivity because it enhances their sensations during sex and improves their experience, but others find these sensations to be too intense or even terribly painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->