KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well ive had both of them u have mentioned the last 2 weeks since ov tiff.....been swollen and the spotting....and sore labia which is where the blood come from 1 of the veins.....and now i have af .........oh and i always have white discharge around the cervix so i think im looking for opposite next time lol

So I just learned that after a missed period and milky discharge is an early sign of pregnancy...it's called "leukorrhea".

I found this:

Discharge during the initial stages of pregnancy is one of the earliest symptoms of pregnancy. It is triggered by certain hormonal changes the pregnant body undergoes. Discharge can be categorized typically by clear/whitish mucous based discharge that doctors call “Leukorrhea”. This type of vaginal discharge is mild smelling and does not cause any irritation. This is totally normal in pregnancy. It is due to an increase in the amount of estrogen in your body and the amount of blood going to a woman’s vagina. These changes might also cause “spotting”. On an interesting note, it will also be normal if you have a baby girl and she has some white discharge. This is due to being exposed to all of Mom’s estrogen while she was pregnant.

And you have that?

I have a lot of it too, but mine is yellowish, not white and milky

mines pretty milky and sometimes i will see a tint of color and am wondering if it's like a tad bit of blood mixed in or something?

Hah what wrong with me I feel like Im in such a bad mood and I don't know why poor dh.

Sorry i keep disappearing my phone is going funny

well i have no motivation to do anything so my DH will probably be mad at me when he gets home... but oh well

well i have no motivation to do anything so my DH will probably be mad at me when he gets home... but oh well

I don't either. I'm actually pissed off. I got the BFN this AM and I just want to get AF honestly.....just so I stop wondering.

something weired happened last night DF and I DTD and I layed there after he was done and then when i went to the bathroom to clean up I was spotting. Not alot just a little but that has never happened before I still have over a week before af shows and I don't normally spot before hand any ideas ladies?

u spotted on same dpo that i did.....about 8/9dpo....i have never never never never ever!!! spotted in my life......

so done alot of research and spoke 2 a dr......i can tell u that when pregnant blood rushes to the vagina area below and all round that down below as it supplies it to the embryo and it swells veins etc.....which can burst....well i assumed spotting would come from same place af does......wrong! dr said it can come from anywhere.....it can burst the veins and come from any of those as they pop cos of the pressure or from the cervix, also can come from the labia and that is where mine came from....so i was thinking the worst....only dr said possible pregnancy.....i said about worst case and she said it could be other things but unlikely.....ooooh and u will be pleased and they did ask if i had any stimulation or intercourse b4 the spotting as when implantation happens and the strong blood flow it is more sensitive ie...burst so u bleed :) so great chance it was implantation......

may i ask what urs was like and sorry its a long reply lol x

I'm not sure where I spotted from it was just on the toilet paper sorry tmi but it was like a light pink and a few wipes it was gone well a little more then a few wipes but I put a pantie liner on just incase but nothing this morning I thought maybe the cervix cuz it felt like he was hiting it a few times but it didn't really hurt or give me sharp pains like it does around ov time its just weird I've never spotted after sex and never before a period

i am just thinking about going to bed soon and gonna snuggle up feel sorry for myself lol...jk im good.....just gonna try have happy dreams

Me too Zara even though I have homework and it's too early lol. I just want the days to pass so I can figure out WTF is going on with me! People keep telling me to ignore it but easier said than done!

something weired happened last night DF and I DTD and I layed there after he was done and then when i went to the bathroom to clean up I was spotting. Not alot just a little but that has never happened before I still have over a week before af shows and I don't normally spot before hand any ideas ladies?

u spotted on same dpo that i did.....about 8/9dpo....i have never never never never ever!!! spotted in my life......

so done alot of research and spoke 2 a dr......i can tell u that when pregnant blood rushes to the vagina area below and all round that down below as it supplies it to the embryo and it swells veins etc.....which can burst....well i assumed spotting would come from same place af does......wrong! dr said it can come from anywhere.....it can burst the veins and come from any of those as they pop cos of the pressure or from the cervix, also can come from the labia and that is where mine came from....so i was thinking the worst....only dr said possible pregnancy.....i said about worst case and she said it could be other things but unlikely.....ooooh and u will be pleased and they did ask if i had any stimulation or intercourse b4 the spotting as when implantation happens and the strong blood flow it is more sensitive ie...burst so u bleed :) so great chance it was implantation......

may i ask what urs was like and sorry its a long reply lol x

I'm not sure where I spotted from it was just on the toilet paper sorry tmi but it was like a light pink and a few wipes it was gone well a little more then a few wipes but I put a pantie liner on just incase but nothing this morning I thought maybe the cervix cuz it felt like he was hiting it a few times but it didn't really hurt or give me sharp pains like it does around ov time its just weird I've never spotted after sex and never before a period

im hoping its good news for u and something positive :) x

Me too Zara even though I have homework and it's too early lol. I just want the days to pass so I can figure out WTF is going on with me! People keep telling me to ignore it but easier said than done!

i know its hard but think its cos of the right reasons.....:happydance: pregnancy!!!! maybe try a first response 2moro if ya can x

right well im gonna hit the pillow and will try get back on 2moro and hope to see some BFPs!!! all enjoy the rest of ya day and night..............night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->