KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hope those that r ill or feel crappy feel better by morning :) chins up and all xox

Hey Lacey! i am just hanging out watching TV waiting for my DH to get home from work :) how bout you?

No im here, just not feeling the greatest

whats going on getting sick?

well I have been nauseas and dizzy on and off for the past 2 days

me to just not the dizzy part but a headach and supper crampy almost a gasy crampy feeling but no gas if that makes sence

yeah I have backache as well and headaches on and off

and I'm supper tired went to bed at 9:30pm last night and bedtime for me is 11:30pm normally

Hey ladies I'm here too, just settling in for another 3 hours of work!

Still no AF for me either

I don't think so though :( I've been feeling really crampy all day, to the point where every time I pee I'm expecting to see AF.

Plus I've had 2 BFNs in the past 4 days

Thanks! I'm not too stressed, I'm sure I'll get my BFP when the time is right!

I just hate being in limbo!!

Hey guys I gotta go. DH just got home and said my father-in-law is going to the hospital because he has vein clots in his lungs. He has been experiencing pain for about a week and they just figured out why. Please pray for him. I'll be in touch later.

Hey guys I gotta go. DH just got home and said my father-in-law is going to the hospital because he has vein clots in his lungs. He has been experiencing pain for about a week and they just figured out why. Please pray for him. I'll be in touch later.

Oh my gosh Janene, you're FIL is in my thoughts and prayers for sure, as well as you and your family. I hope everything turns out okay!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->