KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey guys I gotta go. DH just got home and said my father-in-law is going to the hospital because he has vein clots in his lungs. He has been experiencing pain for about a week and they just figured out why. Please pray for him. I'll be in touch later.

aww janane I am so sorry. I will pray for your family

Hi ladies.
Well not good news on my side. Got home from work this afternoon to see that af had arrived!!
I am fine with that as I had a melt down yesterday after finding out that a colleague is now 16 weeks preggos!!!

So back to CD1 for me!! and 17 days to OV.

Sorry honey for af and the melt down lord knows we've all done it (quite a few times for some:blush:) Onward to the next round & i hope the witch is gone fast for you!

Thanks!! well if todays flow is anything to go by, I should be finished in about 5 minutes - this is such a light flow!!! I have never had such a light period!! I have got an appointment to see my doctor next friday - that was the earliest they could fit me in - unless I phone up in the morning - But I have to be back at work tomorrow!! There is a part of me that is tempted to call them in the morning. But then there is a chance I will not get to see my doctor but another practice doc.
I will decide in the morning.

Hi ladies.
Well not good news on my side. Got home from work this afternoon to see that af had arrived!!
I am fine with that as I had a melt down yesterday after finding out that a colleague is now 16 weeks preggos!!!

So back to CD1 for me!! and 17 days to OV.

Sorry honey for af and the melt down lord knows we've all done it (quite a few times for some:blush:) Onward to the next round & i hope the witch is gone fast for you!

Thanks!! well if todays flow is anything to go by, I should be finished in about 5 minutes - this is such a light flow!!! I have never had such a light period!! I have got an appointment to see my doctor next friday - that was the earliest they could fit me in - unless I phone up in the morning - But I have to be back at work tomorrow!! There is a part of me that is tempted to call them in the morning. But then there is a chance I will not get to see my doctor but another practice doc.
I will decide in the morning.

well that doesn't sound like af if its done already and it just started today

Its just really light. Cramping more now. Will wait and see what its like over night and tomorrow. I wont have time to see a doc tomorrow as its 1st day back and at another school for training., But if all not well will see doc on friday.

I'm off to bed now.
Sleep well everyone!
chat again tomorrow night

Well I just did an FRER and negative. Ok so now just waiting for AF to arrive! I might try again in the morning with FMU but I doubt it will change. Bummer!

Well I just did an FRER and negative. Ok so now just waiting for AF to arrive! I might try again in the morning with FMU but I doubt it will change. Bummer!

Im sorry hun

It's so weird that we're going through pretty much exactly the same thing right now!!

It totally sucks, I know :hugs:

Well still no AF. I just brushed my teeth and my gums bled like crazy though, which NEVER happens. Apparently I'm falling apart at the seams ...at least I'm bleeding from somewhere I guess :haha:

Hope you're feeling better, Janene! :hugs:

Jen I seriously think you're pregnant! No joke!

Really? What makes you say that? I really thought I was, but the 2 BFNs have killed that feeling.

How are you feeling? Any more symptoms?

Jen I seriously think you're pregnant! No joke!

Really? What makes you say that? I really thought I was, but the 2 BFNs have killed that feeling.

How are you feeling? Any more symptoms?

Honestly, I think we both are and maybe HCG just really isn't high enough yet??? And what made me think that...bleeding gums is a KEY sign!!! I don't have anymore symptoms besides NO AF!

For serious?! Hmmm well frig!! I just wanna know either way at this point... That would be amazing though if we both for our BFPs (especially after this wait!)

Hahaha I just told DB what you said about the bleeding gums being a key sign, and he's like "of what? Gingivitis?!" :haha:

For serious?! Hmmm well frig!! I just wanna know either way at this point... That would be amazing though if we both for our BFPs (especially after this wait!)

Hahaha I just told DB what you said about the bleeding gums being a key sign, and he's like "of what? Gingivitis?!" :haha:

hahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: too funny!

Yes, that would be awesome! I just wanna friggin know!

I know... If I don't wake up to AF tomorrow morning I'm going to lose my mind :shock:

Haha Jen and tiff u are cracking me up right now. I think ur going to get ur BfPs too! Just wait a couple more days. :)
I'm still having cramping and it's making me feel sick. I'm only on cd21. So it's not AF

I've had weird cramping too and it wasn't AF cramps...implantation and such? Baby comin down the fallopian tube? who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->