KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I seriously hope that i's the reason!!! Eek that makes me excites! FXes!

Ok for some reason my phone won't type the letter d lol

Haha we're so bitter huh?

I hope you're feeling better soon, Janene...seems like we're a bunch of hurting ladies around here!!

Haha thanks Jen! Well if this i's how I get a BFP bring it on! I can take it :) I'm will to go through anything at this point

Yeah I've definitely had cramping pretty much straight from Ov through until now... Not sure why, but I think it might be a good sign for you, Janene!!

Well WTH is with the NO bfps today? That makes me mad~

I know!! That's what I said earlier - somehow this month that everyone had such a good feeling about has resulted in no BFPs yet!! I don't get it! :growlmad:

That makes me hopeful :hug:
I only experience this feeling right when AF shows up never ever before.
I am having cramps in my uterus area not on the sides really.

I am not sure why none of u have gotten BFPs it doesn't make sense, but I still have faith u will!

Well ladies, I'm beat. I'm going to hit the hay... I'll talk to you all tomorrow though, and keep you posted on the AF situation!

Goodnight, sweet dreams, and loads of :dust: !!

BFN yesterday. DH got sick this month so I doubt we have a chance but there's always next month.

FX for everyone.

:dust:

Good morning girls how are you?

Sorry for disappearing last night ds did not want to go to sleep bless him be is usually so good think we have another tooth coming

im here ish.......just about 2 read the posts i missed lol

promising signs going on....come on those bfps!!!

think i slept badly ....my back is stiff and bloody hurts....and af aint helping either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->