KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

im not too bad hun apart from what i just posted lol....hows u? x

Oh no I hate it when that happens i always get a dodgy neck. Hate af too lol

I know you beat me too it lol Yeah I'm good thanks. Just wish I could get this tww over with

the good ole 2ww lol.....so whats ur goings on in the 2ww so far?

Well I'm not sure really about 7-8 dpo I have had cramping and lots of cm I'm trying not to look in to it too much as it always leads to a bfn so we shall see next week

well hopefully its something good for you tho......

seems like my body always does the opposite or all the preg signs lol...so to be honest im losing faith in my own body

Oh I lost faith in mine a long time ago ha ha. We will get our bfp's soon

morning ladies, I have not been able to sleep it is almost 5am here. I admitted to my OH I wante dto choke him because him and the dogs were snoring away, like WTF Im tired and want to sleep, but Heartburn had to freakin come my wsy, I never get heartburn and it is killing me!

Morning you must be shattered. Heart burn is a good sign. I had terrible heart burn in my last pregnancy it's awfull

Morning you must be shattered. Heart burn is a good sign. I had terrible heart burn in my last pregnancy it's awfull

I am seriously crying because i want sleep and my body has so many things going on, heartburn, dizziness, sleeplessness, exhaustion, headaches, back ache, nauseas. like seriously why all of this at once???

Oh I lost faith in mine a long time ago ha ha. We will get our bfp's soon

well i had doubt in my body for a while but now i just give up on it.....sort of thinking im not gonna try this month....not cos of the fact of it will happen like i read etc or what people say lol......just been too long of a journey and got other things to think about.....so think im done for a while.....hubby is gonna get tested next week and me.....gotta have a smear find out about this spotting so gonna get my body in order first if i can

morning ladies, I have not been able to sleep it is almost 5am here. I admitted to my OH I wante dto choke him because him and the dogs were snoring away, like WTF Im tired and want to sleep, but Heartburn had to freakin come my wsy, I never get heartburn and it is killing me!

good signs.....all good signs :)...if its for the right reasons then take it lol.....same about the heartburn....with my first i was drinking a giant bottle of gaviscon in couple of days...started off as a spoonful and then only way it would help if i drank the stuff haha

its only 8dpo and I have no boobie pain

Good morning all!

Remember when I said that if I didn't wake up to AF today I was going to lose my mind?

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

its only 8dpo and I have no boobie pain

i get boob pains from the day after ov till af lol....so if u normally have it and u aint now its a good thing....but even if u do get em and ya normally dont its a good thing .....maybe cos u have enough symptoms going on they let u off the boob pains hehehehehehe

Good morning all!

Remember when I said that if I didn't wake up to AF today I was going to lose my mind?

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Jen i say you make an appointment with your doctor and get a blood test done

That's what DB is saying too... I can make an appointment, but my doctor is so busy that it will probably be a few weeks before I can get in anyway!

I guess if nothing happens by this weekend I'll test aain then and see what happens

id rather have boob pain then heart burn like gee i can tell if I get my BFP it is deff my OH kid lol

Jen maybe test 2day if u can or have tests left??? sometimes they dont show till couple of days after missed af.....how late r u?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->