KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/BFNtestat8dposept1stdeff.jpg

better look

im going to go try to get some rest. im just not feeling well

yeah get some rest sound like u need it :) x

Another bfn now I just don't get it can you not go to your doctors?

morning ladies
getting ready for work. I've been really moody lately got mad at DF for no reason last night and I feel bad about it this morning

Well I'm in Canada (aka the land of free healthcare), so if I call today I'll wait 2-3 weeks to see my doc...it's craziness here!!

I dont have health insurance so yea I can go but theres a lot of paperwork and such I have to fill out. ill give myself till tuesday and if no af then ill go.

Gish it works so diff hear. We get it free. But if I ring my docs in the morning I will always get in on the same day

same here if i call in morning its likely i get seen my dr that morning or later that day....if its not a major thing i can book for any day really

You ladies are so lucky!! The doctors here are so busy, it's insane! Well I just had a SLIGHT pink tinge to my discharge... I bet AF will be here by end of day, tomorrow at the latest

You ladies are so lucky!! The doctors here are so busy, it's insane! Well I just had a SLIGHT pink tinge to my discharge... I bet AF will be here by end of day, tomorrow at the latest

well hope it aint af and is just a little of the last af blood :)

I hope so too!! But I really do think I would have had a BFP yesterday if I were preggo.

maybe but not necessarily u can still hope cos ya never know x

Good morning!!!
Jen & Tiff- I see AF is still playing games or ur hcg levels are still to low to show a +
I know that i's possible. My friend had to have a blood test to confirm she was pregnant.
I still hope u get BFPs this week!
Lacey- feel better! I wouldn't test yet. Just wait because what if you are sick and just have symptoms. I don't want u to have false hope.
And to everyone else in the 2WW or in the wait to O. I know u all are going just as crazy as I am! I'm trying not to think about it much, but it's really hard!

Hey Janene!

How are you feeling today?

I think Tiff and I are both losing our minds hahaha... I know at this point I don't even really care if I do get AF, I just want to know what's going on so that I can get back on track for next cycle!!

haha Jen! i bet! id feel the same way too.

I am good just woke up and fed the dogs.... i feel just about the same as i did yesterday. it not really painful but the cramping i feel is just like a dull pressure.. it is so weird. i just dont want to read too much into it and get my hopes up.

im not trying this month cant say it enough....i need a break from it.....got so much going on and its stressing my body out

Zara i think thats a good idea. clear your head and relax and then try again later. who knows it may be the cure to all these BFNs... im hoping you all the best, but still here of course for a chat :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->