KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Some people do get symptoms that early hope there all good signs

ive also seen people that have had a test work from 9 days or 10 dpo and the lines r pretty dark so at 8dpo its possible

I'm out of tests, bur I can pick some up tonight and test tomorrow... AF was due Tuesday

ok i might try it because i have first response and clear blue. my tummy hurts so im starting to think im just sick

Yeah give it a go but don't be disappointed if it a bfn because you could still be pregnant

I'm out of tests, bur I can pick some up tonight and test tomorrow... AF was due Tuesday

well if its not normal for u to be late it could be a good thing.....ive given up now....im not trying no more.....

MY OH is swearing up and down im pregnant but idk

the do say the hubbys can actually sense it haha i didnt know that but read it last week and they can also get symptoms on ur behalf hehehehe and is there no line at all not even a faint 1

Don't be disappointed because it's still very early. All your symptoms are looking good tho Are you due to test k. The 7th same as me?

Well I ALSO woke up to no AF and got another BFN with FMU.....WTF is going on . I am going crazy...seriously

morning tiff......dont stress easier said than done i know lol negative right now dont mean a no!

Don't be disappointed because it's still very early. All your symptoms are looking good tho Are you due to test k. The 7th same as me?

yeah i am due when you are. i saw no faint line

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/BFNtestat8dposept1st.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->