KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh Zara ... so sorry.

I am just needing to vent. Teary here. I guess we have been "trying" since May when I came off BC. And DH and I both REALLY thought August it happened. Sore boobs (never get those) and even had a dream of getting a BFP but the positive line started bleeding ... and then AF got me (almost done with her now). And well, I kid you not when I tell you in the past week SEVEN of our nearest and dearest friends have called to tell us they are expecting.

It's one of those where yes, I am truly happy for them but I just want to have that news too!

I know exactly how you feel!!!! I went through the same thing this past week!!
Then went back to work on Tuesday and saw a colleague who can no longer hide the fact that she is preggers!!! I couldnt take it any more.
So when af showed up yesterday I made an appointment to see my doc - have to wait till next week Friday though!!
But it will be well worth it.

gets the ball rolling then hun....will be u walking around office soon showing ya bump off :)

i wish i could stop feeling icky, i have never felt like this

hey ladies - finally finished catching up on all the posts!!

I think I might head off to bed now as I am shattered!! and need to be at work by 8am!!

Have fun ladies
chat again soon

im just starting to feel really shitty again....just hitting me again i think....just feel there is something wrong with me ya know....1 day ....1 day....still deffo having a break this month...will look forward to the decorating im gonna be doing x

well i moved in feb and the house was so bad,....ive done so much and its still a pit well feels like it and dont feel like home yet....bathroom needs tiling and painting....just alot of touches need doing....alot is all money haha....but gonna do what i can with paint and paper i have atm so do what i can for free x

Sorry I disappeared i was sat watching tv and I fell asleep lol

Dh is working late again :(.

Jen I really hope you get a bfp or af shows

Oh god don't talk to me about decorating lol

Me and dh are renovating our new house and god Im so stressed with it all

We don't even have a bathroom or kitchen fitted yet

lol no worries to be honest i been sat down most of the day...im worried to move everytime i do i leak loads sorry tmi lol so been signed in all day i just refresh it if conversation was going or when quite ill leave it for a bit haha

oh i used to love it now i am hating it....i exchanged from a new house to an older house but omg walls are horrible.....got 50 years worth of crap and wall paper....its just taking so long.....but then again in few years the estate im in r being knocked down so i get a new 1 so just wanna o it to the point of feeling homely atm

Thanks! God I am SO thankful that I'm on holidays all of next week... work is making me completely insane lately, on top of AF playing tricks and everything - ugh I'm SO unbelievably stressed and frustrated :cry:

know the feeling just stay strong as ya can.....its all wait wait wait lol

oh i used to love it now i am hating it....i exchanged from a new house to an older house but omg walls are horrible.....got 50 years worth of crap and wall paper....its just taking so long.....but then again in few years the estate im in r being knocked down so i get a new 1 so just wanna o it to the point of feeling homely atm

Yeah we have do e the same.

Every time we stripped a wall it fell down lol I have to see the funny side. So we have had the whole house plastered and a full re wire that wew did not plan on. God I could go on for hours haha

lmao snap!!!.......everytime i had taken a layer of wallpaper there was another and another and another......house electrics also need doing and i would plaster the lot if it wasnt being knocked down in few years but for now will make it nice as i can and wait for a new 1

HEY LADIES!
How has your day been so far?
its about 5pm here. I just got home from work but gotta head out in about an hour for a photo shoot with a maternity session... grr right now its harder than ever to photograph babies and mommies.... i just want one of my own :(
sorry if im changing the subject i missed about 10 pages and i cant read that all before i have to go

lol just general chat...some with afs and some with no af....and still waiting lol.....just the whole 2ww....and u know about me as we spoke earlier haha

and must be hard doing all those photos...soon u will taking pics of ya own baby/s x

aw yeah i did see that Tiff was attacked by the :witch: thats so frustrating and Jen is just wondering where AF is....
yes i can't wait to photograph my own babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->