KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies, just got home from class. What a long day! So I THOUGHT AF arrived.....i had some of the brown discharge I was talking about so I immediately put a tampon in....i have had like NO blood...just a tad bit. IDK wth is going on but I am NEVER touching EPO again..it's obviously messing with me and im pissed.

Hi ladies, just got home from class. What a long day! So I THOUGHT AF arrived.....i had some of the brown discharge I was talking about so I immediately put a tampon in....i have had like NO blood...just a tad bit. IDK wth is going on but I am NEVER touching EPO again..it's obviously messing with me and im pissed.

tiff it could seriously be the last of old blood.....u could still be getting that BFP!

and im with ya there with that EPO!....there should be a warning about....but seriously u look it up...old blood is pushed out b4 the plug starts forming dont wanna get ya hopes up but hey its possible xx

tiff it could seriously be the last of old blood.....u could still be getting that BFP!

and im with ya there with that EPO!....there should be a warning about....but seriously u look it up...old blood is pushed out b4 the plug starts forming dont wanna get ya hopes up but hey its possible xx

Thanks for tryin to keep me positive lol but I don't think that's what it is...isn't old blood pretty dark? The tiny bit of blood I had was bright red. It's def. AF but it's coming on SUPER weird. I am normally pretty heavy right away and it's always clotty and stuff.

Thanks for tryin to keep me positive lol but I don't think that's what it is...isn't old blood pretty dark? The tiny bit of blood I had was bright red. It's def. AF but it's coming on SUPER weird. I am normally pretty heavy right away and it's always clotty and stuff.

no its not just dark brown it can be light brown or dark red bright red orange....in pregnancy its more sensitive and the veins swell and blood flows below and the force of the little blood it can push out can make u bleed bright red anywhere in the vagina....doesnt have 2 come from cervix either....dr told me this lol

u can always see how it goes....try not 2 think 2 much into it..is it or is it not or what is it lol....easier said than done i know ......but try not 2 stress what ever is happening let nature work whatever its working at.....

and ill brb got some strong cramps again.......gonna sleep on toilet 2night i think the way im going

well im back.....i do know when i go 2 bed im gonna have jogging bottoms on and t-shirt and just be snug and just snuggle up all cosy....

sorry i stopped talking i just stuffed myself! blah i just ate way too much and i feel like i could puke. yuk!

Ohh Zara are you okay? It can't be nice going through that

im ok hun....just want the af to go so i can get on with everything else....just like sore tummy really and sore under tummy....i wanna go 2 sleep but dont cos ill be thinking loads so gonna wait till im falling asleep then will go to bed :) kids r all in bed and hubby is doing last few bits of work on his pc and im in front room on pc with tv on and feet up x

Ohh Zara are you okay? It can't be nice going through that

im ok hun....just want the af to go so i can get on with everything else....just like sore tummy really and sore under tummy....i wanna go 2 sleep but dont cos ill be thinking loads so gonna wait till im falling asleep then will go to bed :) kids r all in bed and hubby is doing last few bits of work on his pc and im in front room on pc with tv on and feet up x

Ohh good you deserve to put your feet up and get a good nights rest well when you go to bed.

I'm shattered but just watching the programme about 9/11

Aw Zara sounds like you are nice and relaxed! i wish i was doing that right now... instead i have to drive a half hour in traffic and photograph in like hot humid weather ... lol can u tell im super excited

i was just watching 9/11 but now watching eastenders on replay

and janene so funny ;)

and if im honest im not ok but im strong person and just take things in my stride and carry on....i used to dwell on alot of stuff and never did much good so just started taking things as they come then go 2 the next x

Yeah I'm a bit like that. I believe everything happens for a reason. Iv had a lot of bad things happen over the last 3 yers and it's made me think. It's harsh but we have to get o. With life we can't dwell about things in the past. We should let it help us move forward things can only get better

ok ... so I can't find it in early posts. what is EPO?

Yeah I'm a bit like that. I believe everything happens for a reason. Iv had a lot of bad things happen over the last 3 yers and it's made me think. It's harsh but we have to get o. With life we can't dwell about things in the past. We should let it help us move forward things can only get better

snap! i know alot havent but i havent had it easy and i know many people that havent been some of the things i have but like ya said u gotta move on and hope things will get better and learn from the past x

i don't even know what primrose oil is so i'm ok with not doing that!!! Ha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->