KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

That's heartbreaking :(

:hugs:

I can't even imagine....

Still no AF for me, and no more than that really slight pink discharge this morning... I just want to know once and for all!!!

Jen I hope you find out soon

I can't even imagine....

Still no AF for me, and no more than that really slight pink discharge this morning... I just want to know once and for all!!!

Jen I hope you find out soon

Thanks! Me too! Even if it's AF, I just want it over with ...

How are you feeling?

I feel like crap, thank you for asking, my head hurts and i keep getting heart burn on and off and let me tell you I have never had heart burn ever

Oh Zara if that is what's happening it must be so hard are you going to go to the docs?

Jen when did you last do a test?

I tested yesterday and Sunday - both FRERs, both BFNs :shrug:

I'm SO confused

I really do hope there is a good reason for it Jen. How late are you?

AF was due Tuesday... the weird thing is that I've had mild-moderate cramping since Ov, but the last week or so I've felt like AF was coming any minute. Literally every time I pee I'm expecting it... I'm just annoyed! :wacko:

I can't even imagine....

well that spotting has lasting a while...maybe nothing will follow and its last of af coming out :)

That was the only spotting I've had so far this cycle, so you could be right. I'm still pretty crampy though, so I still swear AF is being a cranky bitch and trying to ruin my weekend haha :rofl:

well ladies i think I am going to go back to sleep im so tired

Oh Zara if that is what's happening it must be so hard are you going to go to the docs?

i am going to call drs soon as bleeding has stopped as i need to get a smear first then gonna look in to something that helps sperm be strong ;) and see what gyn says

i am going to call drs soon as bleeding has stopped as i need to get a smear first then gonna look in to something that helps sperm be strong ;) and see what gyn says

That sounds like a good idea!! I was so sure there were going to be lots of BFPs this month, but seems like we're all striking out :shrug:

thanx for all the concern ladies/friends :) but think its been confirmed of what i thought.....u know i said about the pressure and likea football wanting to come out....even tho football is not the size i mean but whatever it was that was too big 2 come out....my cramps just got intense and went to the toilet and well i get small clots during af sorry if tmi but well a a big 1 bigger than normal came out and alot of white tissue with it :(....just had a little cry but im ok x

im pretty sure as i have had 2 confirmed by dr and its the same going on x

thanx for all the concern ladies/friends :) but think its been confirmed of what i thought.....u know i said about the pressure and likea football wanting to come out....even tho football is not the size i mean but whatever it was that was too big 2 come out....my cramps just got intense and went to the toilet and well i get small clots during af sorry if tmi but well a a big 1 bigger than normal came out and alot of white tissue with it :(....just had a little cry but im ok x

Awww sweetie :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you lots today

oh Zara ... so sorry.

I am just needing to vent. Teary here. I guess we have been "trying" since May when I came off BC. And DH and I both REALLY thought August it happened. Sore boobs (never get those) and even had a dream of getting a BFP but the positive line started bleeding ... and then AF got me (almost done with her now). And well, I kid you not when I tell you in the past week SEVEN of our nearest and dearest friends have called to tell us they are expecting.

It's one of those where yes, I am truly happy for them but I just want to have that news too!

just feeling a bit gutted but i still blame those EPO.....not touching those every again.....and i cant say nothing to the cousin who knows i am ttc cos she is the 1 who gave me the EPO.....im cool ladies ...i thought it was ealier as bleeding got heavier and it smells sweeter lmao sorry gotta laugh....just gotta carry on like i said b4....im just glad it was now rather than later ya know.....wish it didnt happen at all but least u dont really see nothing that comes out.....my sister was only 10ish weeks when she m/c and she said she saw everything and had passed it naturally...legs sex arms i couldnt have handled that x

oh Zara ... so sorry.

I am just needing to vent. Teary here. I guess we have been "trying" since May when I came off BC. And DH and I both REALLY thought August it happened. Sore boobs (never get those) and even had a dream of getting a BFP but the positive line started bleeding ... and then AF got me (almost done with her now). And well, I kid you not when I tell you in the past week SEVEN of our nearest and dearest friends have called to tell us they are expecting.

It's one of those where yes, I am truly happy for them but I just want to have that news too!

i think we r all at the end of tether now.....wondered where ya got too also, and i know what ya saying....i had 2 people in cue in shop next to me that were ready 2 pop they were huge and everywhere i looked some1 was pregnant and 2 friends i knew were pregnant have now told every1 on fb....good luck 2 em and all that but i cant read things like that now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->