KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh Zara ... so sorry.

I am just needing to vent. Teary here. I guess we have been "trying" since May when I came off BC. And DH and I both REALLY thought August it happened. Sore boobs (never get those) and even had a dream of getting a BFP but the positive line started bleeding ... and then AF got me (almost done with her now). And well, I kid you not when I tell you in the past week SEVEN of our nearest and dearest friends have called to tell us they are expecting.

It's one of those where yes, I am truly happy for them but I just want to have that news too!

i think we r all at the end of tether now.....wondered where ya got too also, and i know what ya saying....i had 2 people in cue in shop next to me that were ready 2 pop they were huge and everywhere i looked some1 was pregnant and 2 friends i knew were pregnant have now told every1 on fb....good luck 2 em and all that but i cant read things like that now x

and such a big part of you wants nothing to do with them, knowing they are pregnant, and then you just feel so guilty that you are thinking that. Zara, I am so sorry you are going through this. I cannot imagine your pain. This thread really needs some BFPs and sticky beans SOON

Just stoppin in and caught up a couple pages...

Zara-- so sorry honey! NO MORE EPO! It seems to have messed with all the ladies in here who took it this mth. I can't imagine what your sister went thru and tbh you've scared the shit outta me :nope: I hope you feel better soon honey and your Dr. will have some options for you both this mth. :hugs:

Jbear-- Hang tough honey! Hope you get an answer one way or another soon so you can relax and have a good weekend :thumbup:

Jemma- so sorry dear the witch is def a bitch and especially bad this mth it seems!

Pnutsprincess-- any news yet or you still waiting it out?

There were such high hopes for this mth :growlmad: Maybe a month of relaxing in sept will bring lots of BFP's :thumbup:

yes ur right horrible as it sounds....i envy them sometimes.....1 of em i know i shouldnt say or think it was diagnosed with PCOS she has had 2 pregnancies now when diagnosed with it and she is now expecting number 4.....and i think omg she has a 2 bed house 3 r squeezed in a bedroom already and i know she wants to move so think well im sure u know what im thinking....plus she said she didnt want no more and cos of the PCOS she dont use nothing well if it happened once with PCOS then chances r high ya know..........and my sister has PCOS and she has none and been told she will probs never have none and her husband is diabetic and he has very low count so her chances r 0.01% grrrrrr now im having my vent lol

oh and the joke thing thats doing rounds on fb about how many weeks some1 is and what there craving joke....im just waiting for some1 to share it with me but its all im seeing

Zara-- so sorry honey! NO MORE EPO! It seems to have messed with all the ladies in here who took it this mth. I can't imagine what your sister went thru and tbh you've scared the shit outta me :nope: I hope you feel better soon honey and your Dr. will have some options for you both this mth. :hugs:

Jbear-- Hang tough honey! Hope you get an answer one way or another soon so you can relax and have a good weekend :thumbup:

Jemma- so sorry dear the witch is def a bitch and especially bad this mth it seems!

There were such high hopes for this mth :growlmad: Maybe a month of relaxing in sept will bring lots of BFP's :thumbup:

how have i scared u sorry if i have.....but its what happens aint it win some lose some x

win some lose some was a bit harse soz all.....but just how i feel right now....sort of disapointed but pissed off at same time.....just gotta carry on x

yes ur right horrible as it sounds....i envy them sometimes.....1 of em i know i shouldnt say or think it was diagnosed with PCOS she has had 2 pregnancies now when diagnosed with it and she is now expecting number 4.....and i think omg she has a 2 bed house 3 r squeezed in a bedroom already and i know she wants to move so think well im sure u know what im thinking....plus she said she didnt want no more and cos of the PCOS she dont use nothing well if it happened once with PCOS then chances r high ya know..........and my sister has PCOS and she has none and been told she will probs never have none and her husband is diabetic and he has very low count so her chances r 0.01% grrrrrr now im having my vent lol

oh and the joke thing thats doing rounds on fb about how many weeks some1 is and what there craving joke....im just waiting for some1 to share it with me but its all im seeing

I keep seeing that thing too!! But no idea what it's about :shrug:

:

how have i scared u sorry if i have.....but its what happens aint it win some lose some x

yeah I know it's outta our hands if it does happen. I guess after so many meltdowns TTC the thought of it breaks my heart --someone i know or me :cry: I hope af passes everyone by quickly and hearts mend fast ya know?

just asked a friend 2 sens it 2 me will soon let ya know but 1 was like 18 weeks and craving a dairy milk....or 1 week and craving twizzlers ......will soon find out tho

just see another - I'm 2 weeks and craving lollipop

its another breast cancer 1

The newest one on mine is "6 weeks and craving chocolate mints"

The idea is to choose the month you were born and the day you were born. Pass this on to the girls only and lets see how far it reaches around. The last one about the bra went round allovr the world. So you'll write... I'm (your birth month) weeks and I'm craving (your birth date)!!! as your status.

Example: Feb 14th= I'm 2 weeks and craving Choclolate mints!!

January-1week
Febuary-2weeks
March-3weeks
April-4weeks
May-6weeks
June-8weeks
July-10weeks
August-12weeks
September-13weeks
October-14weeks
November-16weeks
December-18weeks

Days of the month:
1-Skittles
2-Starburst
3-Kit-Kat
4-M&M's
5-Galaxy
6-Crunchie
7-Dairy Milk
8-Lollipop
9-Peanut Butter Cups
10-Meat Balls
11-Twizzlers
12-Bubble Gum
13-Hershey's Kisses
14-Chocolate Mints
15-Twix
16-Resse's Fastbreak
17-Fudge
18-Cherry Jello
19-Milkyway
20-Pickels
21-Creme Eggs
22-Skittles
23-Gummy Bears
24-Gummy Worms
25-Strawberry Pop Tarts
26-Starburst
27-Mini Eggs
28-Kit-Kat Chunkie
29-Double Chocolate Chip Chrunchy Cookies
30-Smarties
31-Chocolate Cake

Ohhhh okay, I figured it was something like that! I was mad at first and thought JC are all these people actually preggo?!

lol i thought that....but last thing any of us wanna be seeing right now....wish i could just have a shout on fb and say so haha

Frig I'm honestly starting to believe I'm pregnant... which is awful because that's when AF will strike :shock:

hi ladies,
hope you are all well.
I am extremely tired so wont be on long tonight - first official day back at school has really taken it all out of me

Frig I'm honestly starting to believe I'm pregnant... which is awful because that's when AF will strike :shock:

just keep hoping it is lol....best way 2 be....soon as ya doubt it or stress thats the worst thing xx

hi ladies,
hope you are all well.
I am extremely tired so wont be on long tonight - first official day back at school has really taken it all out of me

mine go back tuesday got so much 2 do soooo not looking forward to school runs again lol u need all the rest u can get ready for the months ahead lol

You're right. Just need to stop thinking about it!

I'm so paranoid though, every time I feel anything I run to the washroom because I don't want to have any accidents at work haha... so annoying!

I got a BFN this morning it is too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->