KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I TOTALLY AGREE! everything is def. meant for a reason! and when it is meant it will happen :) lol our patience is always being tested, but we are only human so it natural to get upset every once an awhile we just have to look at it as it only being temporary and things always get better.
well im off to work! can't leave this mama waiting. im excited to get some great shots at this photo shoot :) ill talk to you all later. have a great night <3

Oh it's making me think about things now all good tho.

Rite Im going to bead to bed was really nice chatting to you all tonight.

Zara I hope things calm down by the morning and it will happen for you xx

well its an oil capsule vitamins etc....and well some say its good from af till ov....it makes more cm etc for sperm ....and some use it for boob pains.....and some have used it for pregnancy.....but then alot say its good and some say its bad....

i took 2 capsules after ov and spotting but coinsidance or not i had chemical pregnancy...i aint touching it again i just knwo that much...read after it can cause slight contractions ....which helps when ttc but not after ov! helps boobs i know that much as i did work for that

thanx and to those going have a good day and night xxx

wish i didnt watch eastenders now too!...pregnancy everywhere.........lol

I am so angry right now. I bought 2 tickets to a concert for me and OH to go to on the 10th and guess what duty calls he has to go to the field on the 8th and will be gone for about a week. WTF seriously everything I want to do the army messes it up

Wow it has been super quiet since ive been gone! come back everyone!

Hi ladies
I don't feel sick anymore which is a good thing but still feel pressure and really crampy we will see what the next 6 days brings me af or a BFP. hoping for the BFP and I don't want to test at all untill af is late I've seen to many BFN over the last year.
if this is not my month I think I might get myself checked out by a DR just to see what might be going on I really think it could be me DF has 2 kids from a previous relationship (which ended long before I came around) so I know hes not shooting blanks. I'm just a little pissed I've been with DF for going on 9 years in a couple of months and I had known from the very beginning about his kids (14 and 12) we don't get to see them much on the count that his ex is a crazy bitch and still hates him after all these years long story and we have been to court about this family court sucks by the way hes had the right to see them every weekend but that has never happened court ended over 7 years ago and going back to court just costs so much and in the end I'm sure she would still not let him see them anyway. I want to have a family with him filled with love and true happiness that he has never had before I will never be able to have his first born but I can at least say he'd be the father of my first born. sorry if that doesn't make sense but I'm jealous that she got to have his babies and I'm having such a struggle its like she knows we've been trying and she saying haha with her voodoo doll you may have a great relationship but you will never be able to have his babies in you face bitch or thats how I've been feeling for the last six months. sorry for the long winded rant but I needed to get it off my chest thanks ladies I feel better now

aw im sorry its been so rough for you! stay positive you will have babies of your own together. Don't let his ex get to you. As long as you are happy thats all that matters. Good things happen to good people. Maybe seeing a doctor would be good for you :)

aw im sorry its been so rough for you! stay positive you will have babies of your own together. Don't let his ex get to you. As long as you are happy thats all that matters. Good things happen to good people. Maybe seeing a doctor would be good for you :)

I try my best to stay positive but sometimes it can be difficult. this last month I've kinda taken a break from ttc so hoping that does the trick

So STILL no AF, and now my face looks like a friggin crater - big time breakouts! No cramping at all anymore either... I'm so confused :(

JEN IM THINKING YOU HAVE A :bfp:....:bfp:....:bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think so too, it's just the bfns on Sunday an Wednesday that are throwing me for a loop!

yeah i know. but maybe your levels were to low. when will u test again?

I'll have to test AGAIN on Saturday if still no AF. that will put me at CD33, and 5 days late for AF.

Poor DB doesn't know what to think :wacko:
He just keeps asking "Well do you FEEL pregnant?" haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"