KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'll have to test AGAIN on Saturday if still no AF. that will put me at CD33, and 5 days late for AF.

Poor DB doesn't know what to think :wacko:
He just keeps asking "Well do you FEEL pregnant?" haha

i think thats the perfect day to test! and if still then u dont get a bfp u should contact your doctor :)

aw thats cute! that your DB said that.

Once when I was younger and took the morning after pill, but usually I'm like clockwork.

Yeah he doesn't really understand what's going on...he thinks that the BFNs are set in stone and I'm worrying for no reason (which could very well be true)...

I don't know what to think anymore!!

wow so i really think you are pregnant if that is unusual.
I hope and pray you get your BFP on saturday!

So do I!! I'll definitely keep you all posted...only because it's the most confusing thing haha...

In my heart I'm still expecting AF, but I'm sure that doubt will go away if she stays away much longer!

Anyways, I'm off to bed! Thanks for the chat, I'll talk to you tomorrow! :hugs:

yeah true... stay away AF!
alright me too! good night! sweet dreams! :hugs:

Hello all, sorry haven't been around for a while was hell busy. I was 2 days late for my periods and AF caught today this morning - so well I am out and now WTT till Dec.

Baby dust to ya'll. :dust:

Ladies Im still not feeling all that well, Im going to bed with OH. Have a great night. Good night

Morning girls hope you all slepet okay.

Think I'm getting a cold rite in time for the weekend lol

I don't know if it's a symptom or just bad look but I'm coming out in spots iv not had any for ages :(

just signed in...hope ur ok.......im not too bad had quite a lot of cramps but feeling a bit better x

mornining sammi I'm getting ready for work. I"m feeling good no cramps today just bloated and my back feels better my bb's are tender but not sore like last month I'm hoping and praying that I get my BFP in less then a week testing AUG 8 6 more days af stay away

morning Zara glad to hear your cramping is getting better.
Ana I miss you been wondering what happened to you

Good Morning!
Hope I hear about some more BFPs today!!!
I've gotta go get ready for work, but I hope everyone has a great day/weekend!
I'll be back later :)
:dust:

Hi ladies- Well I shouldn't speak too soon but I obviously did yesterday when I said AF was here...because it's not. I am so confused. Like I said, I had some brown stuff in my underwear which is normally an indicator AF is coming anytime...so I put a tampon in, had like a teeny tiny bit of red blood and that was it. Now keep in mind, I have HEAVY HEAVY periods...like my periods are so heavy they could be mistaken as a MC. I have nothing now. No brown and no blood. If this is all because of that EPO I am seriously going to go on a rampage and tell NO ONE to take that shit lol

So now I am at the beginning again trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me. Like I said, I might be speaking too soon again and AF will arrive in a few hours. We will see. I will update after class

Oh Zara I'm glad the cramps have calmed down.

Yeah I hope we both get our bfp's I'm going to test on Tuesday. We haven't had any this month :(

Hi ladies- Well I shouldn't speak too soon but I obviously did yesterday when I said AF was here...because it's not. I am so confused. Like I said, I had some brown stuff in my underwear which is normally an indicator AF is coming anytime...so I put a tampon in, had like a teeny tiny bit of red blood and that was it. Now keep in mind, I have HEAVY HEAVY periods...like my periods are so heavy they could be mistaken as a MC. I have nothing now. No brown and no blood. If this is all because of that EPO I am seriously going to go on a rampage and tell NO ONE to take that shit lol

So now I am at the beginning again trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me. Like I said, I might be speaking too soon again and AF will arrive in a few hours. We will see. I will update after class

fx for you Tiff

Oh dear tiff it must be so fustrating I hope you end up with a bfp after all this

It would be nice to end up with a BFP but honestly I don't want to at this point because if I did, all I would do is worry that something is wrong. I never went through this crap with my other pregnancies (even my MC). AND I already have 3 BFN's so I feel it would be a miracle to all of a sudden change haha

I really do think deep down that it is that EPO so I just have to play this waiting game.

tiff hope u test soon...very strange indeed....maybe u should test again....? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->