KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I really think you will be fine.... with or without preseed. Just BD around your fertile period! Preseed is said to preserve the swimmers by creating a super sperm friendly lube environment that leads them directly up the path to the tubes, since the lube is internal and used with disposable syringes. I got pregnant with #1 without preseed or anything.... I just used it this past month because all the BD'ing was getting uncomfortable without the extra "help"!

Yeah I guess it's worth trying, even if I don't really need the help in that department - anything to up my odds is good as far as I'm concerned!

ok...well all the other times apart from around ov i am lucky im not very dry anyway...but hubby normally fingers me plays about etc....that normally gets me wet/moist...or just play about for a good 5/10 mins minimum b4 and errrm only way i can describe it what i do is like when u r both close sorry im trying not to go shy...but anyway lay like u were having sex and let it feel like u r but it does go in...if ya know what i mean....then he also gets wet then normally after that it slides in haha...and sometimes he fingers me to the point im about 2 cum my self but stop just b4 haha...more fun that way xxx

I really think you will be fine.... with or without preseed. Just BD around your fertile period! Preseed is said to preserve the swimmers by creating a super sperm friendly lube environment that leads them directly up the path to the tubes, since the lube is internal and used with disposable syringes. I got pregnant with #1 without preseed or anything.... I just used it this past month because all the BD'ing was getting uncomfortable without the extra "help"!

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't worry much. Will get one when we could afford - but just having a negative thoughts for no reason - another BFN yet again. Blah! :dohh:

Negative Nancy was visiting me - she's telling me I'm out this month too because of the saliva thingy and would get a BFN again.

what saliva thing?

That playing around for a while or doing a bit of sucky job before :sex: may kill sperms on it's way. We do not use any lubricant. :shrug:

really I didn't know that and I don't use lub either. saliva is kinda my source of lub. My coochie doesn't like lub I have a sensitive I've tried a few diff kinds and lets just say it didn't go well. allergic reaction to almost all of them

That's true, and it's not like DB and I have been trying for long. Maybe I'll hold off a little longer... lol patience has never been my strong suit!!:laugh2:

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't worry much. Will get one when we could afford - but just having a negative thoughts for no reason - another BFN yet again. Blah! :dohh:

Don't be a negative nancy like me. :nope: You have GREAT chances... with or without it. Promise. Preseed works for many people but there are tons of women who have used it for months and nothing. It's just a lube, for those who need it.. whether or not it really boosts your chances, no one can prove that.

ok...well all the other times apart from around ov i am lucky im not very dry anyway...but hubby normally fingers me plays about etc....that normally gets me wet/moist...or just play about for a good 5/10 mins minimum b4 and errrm only way i can describe it what i do is like when u r both close sorry im trying not to go shy...but anyway lay like u were having sex and let it feel like u r but it does go in...if ya know what i mean....then he also gets wet then normally after that it slides in haha...and sometimes he fingers me to the point im about 2 cum my self but stop just b4 haha...more fun that way xxx

Did the finger thingy few times - it helps! Thank you for the info - will try that out! :happydance::happydance:

Ana -

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...537/618730-lubrication-doesnt-kill-sperm.html

Negative Nancy was visiting me - she's telling me I'm out this month too because of the saliva thingy and would get a BFN again.

what saliva thing?

That playing around for a while or doing a bit of sucky job before :sex: may kill sperms on it's way. We do not use any lubricant. :shrug:

really I didn't know that and I don't use lub either. saliva is kinda my source of lub. My coochie doesn't like lub I have a sensitive I've tried a few diff kinds and lets just say it didn't go well. allergic reaction to almost all of them

Ditto - we weren't using any lube or even saliva when we got married for a month but it was giving me hard time. Perhaps cause I never had :sex: before? We then used some stupid household cream which used to give me a burning sensation throughout it's way in (I have a strong believe that cream was the reason of my BFNs for the last 2 months because those creams tends to kill spermies too) - so switched to this saliva thingy which worked out. Now have to find out other ways or probably do what Zara does. :rofl:

Don't be a negative nancy like me. :nope: You have GREAT chances... with or without it. Promise. Preseed works for many people but there are tons of women who have used it for months and nothing. It's just a lube, for those who need it.. whether or not it really boosts your chances, no one can prove that.

I'm a negative nancy at times. I just hope it happens!

Still not home or caught up but got it at CVS for $20.99!

I understand, but I think it will! And SOON! Heading to dinner.... Much love!

lol...what can i say Ana lol....oooo this might sound silly...but get him to blow rather than suck/lick haha....sort of makes ya contract ie opens up cervix...didnt know till this month what it does....

In theory, an orgasm could help you get pregnant, but experts agree it's definitely not necessary. During an orgasm, the uterus contracts, causing a vacuum effect which could theoretically move sperm up into the uterus

i read some stuff sometimes lmao...but all good ay x

well in the being of bd'ing we play alot with each too and I'm fine then its just my hunny can last a while thats when i get dry and we start using saliva near the end

Thank you for the link, Zara.

Here is what I found out, have a look girlies:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110408070644AAOwvAN

This gave me hope! :thumbup:

Sperm are speedy and can make their way to the Fallopian tubes within five to 10 minutes of ejaculation. Many experts recommend lying on your back with a pillow under your hips for about 15 to 20 minutes after intercourse. The consensus is that it can't hurt and may help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->