KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Here's more:

What Doesn't Kill Sperms

Lisa - September 20th, 2004 10:11 AM
[Original Post]
This is our second month trying and we were wondering if lubricant kill Sperm. We use Astroglide because I know it's one of the best ones. Can someone help us????

nicole - September 20th, 2004 10:13 AM

are you tryin to get pregnant? if you are then we are on the same boat except for i dont use lubricant. i was told that it can slow the sperm down. you should use somethin natural like saliva or water to lubricate.hope this helps!

V - September 29th, 2004 11:11 PM

My doctor told us not to use a lubricant period. It does not kill the sperm but it makes it difficult for them to swim b/c of the thickness. My doctor said if we needed lubication to use saliva. It worked b/c we got pregnant once we stopped using the over-the-counter lubricant. Good luck.

It wont stop her getting pregnant no. She needs to use proper contraception. If saliva killed sperm then condom companies wouldn't have much business would they? No one would get pregnant well they would but birth control would be so much easier lol

I loved that comment so true, so true

Gone for a few hours and Ive missed SOOOO much lol :haha:

How is everyone? Just had a nice bath while DB was on here.... :hugs:

lol...what can i say Ana lol....oooo this might sound silly...but get him to blow rather than suck/lick haha....sort of makes ya contract ie opens up cervix...didnt know till this month what it does....

Hahaha - will do everything possible! :thumbup:

In theory, an orgasm could help you get pregnant, but experts agree it's definitely not necessary. During an orgasm, the uterus contracts, causing a vacuum effect which could theoretically move sperm up into the uterus

i read some stuff sometimes lmao...but all good ay x

I never orgasmed during DTD - but I do while foreplay/oral. I do not know if orgasm before DTD increases your chances anyhow?!

It wont stop her getting pregnant no. She needs to use proper contraception. If saliva killed sperm then condom companies wouldn't have much business would they? No one would get pregnant well they would but birth control would be so much easier lol

Yeah, that comment made hell lot of sense!

i think its great to try new things u never know u may like it.....sometimes me and hubby laugh cos we try something and well we laugh or go no way haha...but its nice when ya van be close like that :)

Yeah, that comment made hell lot of sense!

I know, I never looked at it that way

butterworth sounds interesting lol

FragileDoll I know orgasm after he releases his :spermy: helps the :spermy: move up toward the eggy.....

i think its great to try new things u never know u may like it.....sometimes me and hubby laugh cos we try something and well we laugh or go no way haha...but its nice when ya van be close like that :)

I agree plus it keeps things interesting and fun not the same old sama old, ya gotta switch it up some times thats how your keep that spark going

I'm back and caught up....I can't have an orgasm. I've tried. I can only have a clitoris orgasm...but not vaginal orgasm,.... :(

butterworth sounds interesting lol

FragileDoll I know orgasm after he releases his :spermy: helps the :spermy: move up toward the eggy.....

Haha - I could never orgasm after he ejaculates. I do during oral because we do a lot of foreplay before making out. Maybe, ask him to stimulate with his finger after he ejaculates? :rofl:

We keep changing positions during DTD - it's fun when something funny happens while changing positions. Our :sex: is filled with laughs and giggles too. :haha:

Tiff....errrm..well dunno about that 1...cant really help...try moving about in different ways so he touches ur clit?...but dunno if its a thing u suffer with or the fact he just dont get that bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->