KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff....errrm..well dunno about that 1...cant really help...try moving about in different ways so he touches ur clit?...but dunno if its a thing u suffer with or the fact he just dont get that bit...

No he does-- I have clitoris orgasms all the time. But I can't have a vaginal orgasm. We can't find the spot

butterworth sounds interesting lol

FragileDoll I know orgasm after he releases his :spermy: helps the :spermy: move up toward the eggy.....

Haha - I could never orgasm after he ejaculates. I do during oral because we do a lot of foreplay before making out. Maybe, ask him to stimulate with his finger after he ejaculates? :rofl:

That could be messy and the :spermy: might exsape though..... it might help just doing it before though, cause its all about the spasms created by the orgasm that accutly help..... :haha:

Ana some things happen that no1 ever mentions that just make ya laugh but hey then ya just carry on and get the flow going again lol

I'm back and caught up....I can't have an orgasm. I've tried. I can only have a clitoris orgasm...but not vaginal orgasm,.... :(

Ditto - I get a clitoris orgasm multiple times - never a vaginal one if it's :sex: but I do get a vaginal one when he does the finger job. :blush:

I hate being fingered for some reason. I have stuck my fingers in there and I hate the feeling of a vagina :sick: so it just grosses me out when he does it too

FragileDoll I know orgasm after he releases his :spermy: helps the :spermy: move up toward the eggy.....

Haha - I could never orgasm after he ejaculates. I do during oral because we do a lot of foreplay before making out. Maybe, ask him to stimulate with his finger after he ejaculates? :rofl:

That could be messy and the :spermy: might exsape though..... it might help just doing it before though, cause its all about the spasms created by the orgasm that accutly help..... :haha:

Not getting inside with his finger after ejaculation but a clitoris orgasm may help after the deed? Just saying.

mine does that and I don't mind another "O" after hes done

Not getting inside with his finger after ejaculation but a clitoris orgasm may help after the deed? Just saying.

Oh, it might do :blush:

Tiff try what me and Ana r saying...move about get close trial and error....u will know the spot ;) and hes just gotta lay in a certain way that ya feel it....

when im on top b4 ex could ever make me orgasm.....cos the way i liked it he didnt i like leaning forward...getiing down to the dirty bit i aint shy no more here haha...but my hubby actually prefers me leaning forward and i find that gets ya clit! on top lean forward boobs in the face area hahahahahahahaha

I hate being fingered for some reason. I have stuck my fingers in there and I hate the feeling of a vagina :sick: so it just grosses me out when he does it too

I hate that too - but he loves it :rofl: He just did the finger job 3-4 times so far - we just do the deed mostly!

Tiff try what me and Ana r saying...move about get close trial and error....u will know the spot ;) and hes just gotta lay in a certain way that ya feel it....

when im on top b4 ex could ever make me orgasm.....cos the way i liked it he didnt i like leaning forward...getiing down to the dirty bit i aint shy no more here haha...but my hubby actually prefers me leaning forward and i find that gets ya clit! on top lean forward boobs in the face area hahahahahahahaha

So darn right! I like leaning forward too but he don't like that way lol.

I have no shame when it come to the bedroom. We have been together so long we just know each other

So darn right! I like leaning forward too but he don't like that way lol.

LOL, thats my DB fav position lol, I enjoy it too so it works out good for us :blush:

My DH likes to...uhm...suck on my boobs? Maybe he's my big baby

I have no shame when it come to the bedroom. We have been together so long we just know each other

We shouldn't be either. We are here to share our journey/experiences and support each other. I think we collect a lot of info this way - which might be helpful for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->