KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well i dunno if this may help.....but i did it b4 but at the time it was b4 i was married lol.....but another good 1 where hips r up is lay on ya back with ya legs over his shoulders....its deep....maybe thats what ya need Tiff??? well not need but u know what i mean x

well thats y this month could be it as we all got every1s info and what we can do...so its all going to be done this month lol

haha I will so try that legs on the shoulders tonight.

DH likes ME on top---that decreases me chances a lot huh? Doggy style last time I got pregnant...I won't tell you what he did tho :sick:

well i dunno if this may help.....but i did it b4 but at the time it was b4 i was married lol.....but another good 1 where hips r up is lay on ya back with ya legs over his shoulders....its deep....maybe thats what ya need Tiff??? well not need but u know what i mean x

just don't start off with that position first it might be a little too much to handle start off with a diff then work your way to that one. I still have to work my way into that position or my cervix starts to hurt

Sometimes I swear he's hitting my intestines and it fricken HURTS....

My DH is rather...on the larger side. It hurts. Badly. And we have been together for 7 years!!!!

DH likes ME on top---that decreases me chances a lot huh? Doggy style last time I got pregnant...I won't tell you what he did tho :sick:

Rear entry is great for TTC. I like being on top but I have a hard time then LOL. Our best positions are missionary, rear entry and laying side by side.

Why wont you tell, Tiff? lol

yeah thats right....normally if ya start on ya back ...normal style...then i tell ya what...1 leg lmao it is great!...then u can do other leg haha....its just good but we r all different and like different ways but its a good 1 then tiff if he likes it on top while ur legs r on shoulders he can start sitting up and woop ur on top and sitting up :) x

Rear entry is great for TTC. I like being on top but I have a hard time then LOL. Our best positions are missionary, rear entry and laying side by side.

Why wont you tell, Tiff? lol

I love laying side by side, especially when I am tired :haha: lazy ass I am!!

Uhm...because its gross and WAY TMI

My DH is rather...on the larger side. It hurts. Badly. And we have been together for 7 years!!!!

mine too, almost 9 years for me and my vag still has trouble handling it all

im gald u said that first haha...cos i didnt wanna but writing it.....wooooh....hubby is gonna get it good 2night lmao x

What a relieve after reading this - I thought there's something wrong with me that it's hurting me still after 4 months of actively DTD.

Haha damn! My DB is on base but will be home from tomorrow until Tuesday... I don't OV til Wednesday or Thursday, but practice makes perfect :winkwink:

you ladies make me laugh. I was starting to think I wasn't on a ttc thread anymore lmao

I'm laying in bed waiting for my man - boy is he gonna get it !!!

haha I know DH was like what's going on when I was talking to him earlier. HELLO THIS BIT** WANTS SOME!!

im gald u said that first haha...cos i didnt wanna but writing it.....wooooh....hubby is gonna get it good 2night lmao x

Couldn't help anymore from saying it LOL. I wanted to write it to get off my chest! :rofl:

What a relieve after reading this - I thought there's something wrong with me that it's hurting me still after 4 months of actively DTD.

trust me after all these years I can still get a little tender. more so around ov time

Im accuttly a little on the small side and DB is large, I find the only way possible to BD is with lots of foreplay.....:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->