KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Im accuttly a little on the small side and DB is large, I find the only way possible to BD is with lots of foreplay.....:blush:

same here but I'm not complaining he know what hes doing when it comes to all that

Crap I WISH I was still small. After having a baby, tearing every which way and NO episiotomy, I am not as tight as I used to be. It sucks.

:haha:I think it's hilarious that I'm jumping back and forth between getting some extra work done from home and this thread.... lol so entertaining!!!

Crap I WISH I was still small. After having a baby, tearing every which way and NO episiotomy, I am not as tight as I used to be. It sucks.

Thats one worry I have, cause Im small Id guess child birth wont be fun at all...... :nope:

does child birth really change your body that much. just asking becaue this is ttc#1 for me so every thing is going to be new and I have no clue what to expect

does child birth really change your body that much. just asking becaue this is ttc#1 for me so every thing is going to be new and I have no clue what to expect

Not for everyone...but some yes. It depends on how you tear too. I tore A LOT. My son had a HUGE head

sorry ladies i must go.....1 im tired...2 gotta have some BD 3 hubby has headache so he needs soothing haha.....i have wrote down page number and i bet i have loads to read in morning....will speak 2 u all 2moro and all have a good night xxx

sorry ladies i must go.....1 im tired...2 gotta have some BD 3 hubby has headache so he needs soothing haha.....i have wrote down page number and i bet i have loads to read in morning....will speak 2 u all 2moro and all have a good night xxx

It's dying down so you should be good :) Goodnight Zara!

I need to make dinner shortly. DH needs to get home. Should I hop on the counter and show him what's up?!?! Get Kinky in the kitchen??

haha jK!

TTC # 1 for me too and no idea what to expect. :shrug:

Eeeks tearing is my biggest fear :(

I've actually been researching water births because I've heard that can do amazing things for softening and stretching everything during labor/delivery

Im sooo glad I have you ladies, the only person Ive ever talked to about any of this is my older sister.... she had a c-section with her only little one so she doesnt know much about natural birth..... I know her c-section wasnt a good one though...... :hugs:

Good night, Zara. :winkwink::winkwink:

Not for everyone...but some yes. It depends on how you tear too. I tore A LOT. My son had a HUGE head

I think I'll have a kid with a big head.. my love has a large head hes really tall compared to me I'm short 5'2" and hes 6'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->