KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Crap I WISH I was still small. After having a baby, tearing every which way and NO episiotomy, I am not as tight as I used to be. It sucks.

does child birth really change your body that much. just asking becaue this is ttc#1 for me so every thing is going to be new and I have no clue what to expect

Not for everyone...but some yes. It depends on how you tear too. I tore A LOT. My son had a HUGE head

I think I'll have a kid with a big head.. my love has a large head hes really tall compared to me I'm short 5'2" and hes 6'

haha yup! I'm 5'2 and DH is 6'3!

Ask away, I know alll about natural child birth!

Its just always worried me, being small down there for one thing, plus Im terrified of letting them put any needle near my back as my bask is so messed up I dont think they'd do it right.... A c-section terrifies me more though lol :haha:

Crap I WISH I was still small. After having a baby, tearing every which way and NO episiotomy, I am not as tight as I used to be. It sucks.

does child birth really change your body that much. just asking becaue this is ttc#1 for me so every thing is going to be new and I have no clue what to expect

Not for everyone...but some yes. It depends on how you tear too. I tore A LOT. My son had a HUGE head

I think I'll have a kid with a big head.. my love has a large head hes really tall compared to me I'm short 5'2" and hes 6'

I'm short and skinny - I'm 5'2 or 5'3, DH is 5'7 and he has a large head too. GOSH - I deep down fear labor & birth. Did a mistake once and watched a video where this woman was giving birth. It scared the hell outta me!

Well thats something to look forward to lol

LOL Im 5ft 2 but DB is only 5ft 8, guess Im lucky lol :haha:

Ladies I willl be honest and I know we are all different. I loved it soo much I would be a sarrogant (sp?) mother if I could. Maybe in the future since I am so young. My tattoo hurt worse than childbirth- no joke. I did have an epidural tho and I will again

Its just always worried me, being small down there for one thing, plus Im terrified of letting them put any needle near my back as my bask is so messed up I dont think they'd do it right.... A c-section terrifies me more though lol :haha:

I am in the same boat my spine is a mess.

That needle scares me soooo much, I dont think I could let them do it.... :nope:

Ok ladies i'll be back. Gotta run to grocery store. If any of you go to bed, goodnight and talk to you tomorrow. Get to the BD!!!! :sex:

I am in the same boat my spine is a mess.

That needle scares me soooo much, I dont think I could let them do it.... :nope:

I like needles hehe but I have to draw blood so that could be why lol but I NEVER saw the epidural needle

Ladies I willl be honest and I know we are all different. I loved it soo much I would be a sarrogant (sp?) mother if I could. Maybe in the future since I am so young. My tattoo hurt worse than childbirth- no joke. I did have an epidural tho and I will again

I don't think I can have an epidural with scoliosis plus I don't think my city hospital does that I live in a small city you have to drive to a hostital over an hour away to get that done

I'm just shy of 5ft 8.... now I feel like a giant haha

I don't think I can have an epidural with scoliosis plus I don't think my city hospital does that I live in a small city you have to drive to a hostital over an hour away to get that done

:wacko: Idk then......... Wish I could tell you how it is but I don't and I don't think I want to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->