KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well ladies I've got to get dinner together I might be on later but if not good night and I'll talk to ya tomorrow

Everyone is leaving. Who's left? I'm not going yet I guess

Just wondering cause I cant remember which ladies were saying they have had implantation bleeding, are they still here? Just wondering if the cramps they felt were more on one side then the other.....

Just wondering cause I cant remember which ladies were saying they have had implantation bleeding, are they still here? Just wondering if the cramps they felt were more on one side then the other.....

I think it was Kytti talking about it and I haven't seen her for awhile. Not sure who else was.

I think it was Kytti talking about it and I haven't seen her for awhile. Not sure who else was.

Oh thats ok, Im having a look on google too..... Its just really weird, the cramps have been more on my right then else where and now they have gotten really strong but not painful at all..... feels weird lol :haha:

Sorry ladies, we went out to eat! The implantation cramps were pretty much all over, if I remember correctly. It just felt like regular AF cramps, for the most part. Although I have heard some women say their cramps favored just one side. So, I think it could be either!

My child is having a full blown out tantrum. And it's almost 10pm! How is everyone else?? LOL!

Oh gosh my child had numerous ones today. We had an interesting talk allll about sex when you were gone haha

I noticed I missed a lot! We ended up getting stuck at Wal-Mart (my most least favorite place ever) and a bathroom that smelled AWFUL... and I have a heightened sense of smell so imagine that... EW!!!!! Some lady was having ISSUES!!!! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->