Looking for testing buddies...AF due May 1st

Thanks :) My mail doesn't come until 12-1pm so I probably shouldn't even test today huh?

Good luck Ashley! And to everyone else too!

So 10dpo this morning and took another test - I too was so sure - but nope BFN!!! Not even the whisper of a line! So all the other tests I must've been tricking my brain into seeing something:nope:

I know it's still really early, but I really feel like I'm out this month. Will not test now for a few days...

me too :/ but maybe we're wrong! Maybe we will still get our bfp!!

Hi Jsjskanamks, yeah I know you are right - it's not over till the fat lady sings!

I dunno, just feel so disheartened by it all because of all my symptoms and those previous tests. And seeing that stark white test today really threw me.

Will keep positive- hope that this page gets flooded with news of BFPs in the next few days!

Well...I tested this afternoon (I know I should have just waited) and it was BFN! I kinda knew it would be...Usually only about 3 days before my missed period would I get a BFP...I could be a whole week off of this cycle! Ugh I hate when I have crazy periods...

AF showed up for me this morning. I was really hoping for a honeymoon baby ugh!!! I really hope someone gets a BFP we need some good news around here.

*hanging in there until we all get bfp!!*

Due on the 1st too but Ive been testing for awhile. I got my days mixed up so not really sure when I ovulated but I had spotting yesterday and today so fingers crossed! My hormones have been raging!

Awwww sorry Swimmy! Damn the witch!!!

Well I may be right behind you too - sorry for TMI, but had some snotty looking cm with streaks of blood in it this afternoon, and now I have watery pink every time I wipe. Also feel rather dizzy and headachy - the headaches is a good sign that AF is on its way too :-(

Also getting some light cramps. Feeling super bummed as I'm only 10DPO and fed up at my cycles being so messed up. I

Will update if it gets worse :-(

I'm sorry loulou :( that sucks hope it doesn't get any worse though. I totally get what you mean about hating the messed up cycles idk what is up with mine lately but my last one was only 25 this one 26 and I had been in the 30's. Fingers crossed for you!!!

I'm sorry loulou :( that sucks hope it doesn't get any worse though. I totally get what you mean about hating the messed up cycles idk what is up with mine lately but my last one was only 25 this one 26 and I had been in the 30's. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks Swimmy :)
Yeah mine has gone from 28 days like clock work to either between 5 days early to 5 days late the last 4 months! Talk about mess with the head cycles!

It doesn't help that I'm gonna be 37 this year, and really wanting to give my son a lil brother or sister soon as I know it'll only get harder. Really do feel blessed I have my son though.

On my way home now from work - will continue checking all night if it is the dreaded AF!

Hi
Sorry about AF arriving. There's nothing new to report here. AF due Saturday and still haven't tested. We wasn't trying so OH wouldn't be happy if I started testing. I find it odd that my breasts aren't hurting yet except little tingles now and then. X

So sorry for the AF girls...

Took a HPT this a.m. and within 5 minutes the faintest of lines appeared. DH even sees it. SO NERVOUS IT IS AN EVAP! Ugh! I want a digital but DH says to wait "In 9 months we'll know if it was a true positive". Ahhh....

I hope this is if for you, fingers crossed xx

TTCBean hahaha love his response!
so sorry for af :( I think mine is on her way too :( Hopfully we can all continue to next month! I think I'm gonna not temp or use opks. I know I know its probably dumb but I need less stress I'm just worried it will cause me more stress. Who knows

Ok so after the initial "Oh my god, I'm bleeding 5 days early, damn AF!!" wiping watery pink, it isn't happening any more - only those 2 occasions earlier today.

I looked back at the notes I made when I was TTC last time that resulted in my son, and apparently I also spotted 2 days before I got my BFP.

I'm not holding out much hope though, as that time my boobs were freaking killing me (I did have pain a few days ago, but they don't hurt at all now) and I also felt well weird - like I was in a bubble: I felt so spaced out, had no concentration and when people spoke to me all I could hear was "wab wab wab" lol. Like how the teacher spoke in the Snoopy cartoons lol!

I don't have any of that now so dunno what to think about what's going on really?!

Sorry TMI, but my cm has now gone really lumpy snot like too. I think I wil wait a few days before testing as I don't think I can see another stark White BFN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->