Looking for testing buddies...AF due May 1st

Ooooh TTBean just saw your post!!! Super excited and also hope that this is it for you!!! X

AF due May 9. Hubby snipped a year ago. I am 7 dpo and my boobs hurt. Are these evap lines or bfp?? Read at 10 min. Dollar Tree.

Took a test tonight with really diluted pee and I see a VERY faint line. Hoping it will be darker tomorrow with FMU!

Fx for you TTCBean!

Tested this morning at 10 dpo. Want to think I saw a faint line, but think it probably was a shadow. Cramps started yesterday so not feeling good about it:/

Although...last month prior to my MC I got a BFN 10 dpo, thought for sure AF was coming, and then wound up with my BFP when I finally tested again at 15 dpo. So I suppose it isn't over until it is over!

Fingers and toes crossed for you TTCBean!!!

Jsjakanmks I sure hope so but feel like I'm clutching at straws. Really wished we b'd more than twice now!

And to make matters worse I tested again this morning and you guessed it BFN! Shouldn't have caved in. Can someone please tie me down and hide my tests until at least Saturday morning please???!!

Hi ladies...I tested yesterday morning and this morning absolutely nothing! I assume AF will be arriving soon...The only way I have a chance is if I'm going to have a long cycle again...The crazy cycles are really annoying!! I am glad I'm not alone at least...
I hope to see some BFPs!!! Post your test TTC!! :)

So IDK what to think! Took a test this morning at 12dpo and another squinter. Convinced DH we need a digital, so we went and got one but will use it tomorrow with fmu. I also picked up a store brand HPT, just to make sure my cheap Wonfo's weren't giving me light evaps. Well, it's a squinter too :( I'm so worried? At 12dpo with my son it was DARK!!! Here's a link to the second test I took (drugstore brand):
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=403414

TTCBean, that is no squinter! I can see that with my eyes wide open! Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Ashley, I'm sorry to hear about your BFN! I'm 15dpo, I didnt test today cause I tested all the other ones and negative. I'm just going to wait till Sunday, hope AF shows up, which probably wont...so then, I will start Provera

Congratulations TTCBean!!! I can definitely see the line! H&H 9 months to you! So glad that one of us has got a BFP!!!!!:happydance:

AFM I did not test today :) will also wait it out and if AF is a no show on Saturday will use my last test then.

Also am coming down with my sons cold :-( woke up to a slight runny nose and sore throat. Brilliant! X

That is definitely a BFP! Congrats! Woohoo!

I hope to see more BFP's in here this weekend! I am annoyed already by everything so I know I'm going to be getting my AF soon...joy joy joy! haha Hope you are all hangin in there!

So all day today I've been having quite bad cramps - firstly in my left side and towards the back, which has turned into AF like cramps. Having this really thick yellow tacky snotty like CM too (sorry tmi!), and feel like I'm about to come on any minute. I'm still only 12DPO though and two days until AF is supposed to be due :-(

Didn't have this in my last pregnancy so not optimistic with my symptoms

Edit: Just checked and masses of red blood, so I guess that's me out...��- TWO POXY DAYS EARLY!!!!! Wickedly bad cramps still only on my left side/back too.

Good luck everyone else - will be rooting for you all!

Well my af arrived yesterday, very light like last months. And my cycle was only 23 days like last months, good news for the oh but im actually a little bit sad. my broodiness has just got worse lol. Think i may need help in lengthening my cycles a bit if they stay like this. As my luteal phase is between 7+9 days. Plenty of time til we ttc. So hopefully no more whoopsies.
Good luck for those who are waiting for a bfp!! And of course to those that have got one this month :)

Well my digital says YES this morning!!!! :flower: Thanks for all the support girls!!!! I hope more BFP can join me soon! Good luck girls. :flower:

Attachments

• positivedigital13dpo.jpg
    positivedigital13dpo.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey everyone,

Mind if I join? This is my first month TTC, and my first month off BC, so I'm not sure when AF is to arrive. My cycle before BC was about 32 days, so I'm thinking around then which would put AF due around May 2nd. I also don't temp as this is my first cycle TTC, but I am planning on temping next cycle. (Hopefully I won't need too although I know it's really unlikely I'll get pregnant my first cycle.) I caved and took a frer and an ic today. Too early I know. But while the ic was stark negative, I think I did see something on the frer. It came up toward the end of the limit, but I couldn't tell if it had color, or if it was a case of line eyes as it was very faint, so for now I'm calling it a bfn.

I'm in the exact same boat. Af due May 4th, first month of BC, I know my chances are slim but driving myself crazy anyways. Tested today and got bfn...no surprise. I have crazy symptoms though especially sore breasts. Been this way for 5 days now which is beyond abnormal for me but from what I hear it can by a symptom of coming off bc too? When do you think you'll test again?

I am "late" for AF but this isn't unusual for me. I could have gotten my o date wrong, or maybe I never o'd at all ... Tomorrow I'll test again in the morning, and if AF doesn't arrive by Sunday, I will start provera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->