LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Hi Ladies! I've not been on in a few days, so had lots to catch up on!

Here we R - thanks for asking after me a few pages back!

Lekker - fingers crossed for the referral - not before time! Good luck with the job thing.

Teddy - as a fellow spotter, I completely sympathise with where you're at. Glad to hear the counselling is going well.

phrumkidost - glad to hear you didn't bd with every man there, whilst in Singapore! :haha: Sorry to hear your body is messing you around; hopefully you'll get answers soon.

4 Magpies - welcome!

Ash - good luck for Wednesday's ET! I'm sure the doc didn't mean to be short - it's just that they deal with these things all the time, whereas for us it's life-changing events, and strangely, we tend to focus our attentions on it! I'd find it really hard making the decision for how many to transfer; Personally, I wouldn't particularly want twins first time (always thought if we got to a second time, twins might be a good idea as I always wanted 3 children, but I know OH would say 2 was enough - it would be a sneaky way to get my way!) but equally, if you have 2 transferred, you could lose one anyway, as happened to a friend of mine this year, who is now 14 weeks with 1 and very happy! It's such a minefield! I wish you loads of luck though, and hope that if you get 2 transferred, you end up with 2 ickle babies in 9 months time! :oneofeach:

Thanks to whoever posted the stats for bd in relation to ov a few pages back - very interesting! (sorry I can't remember who it was!)

AFM, well I got on to the fertility nurse about the spotting. She'd previously dismissed it during my first FS visit (as all other medical professionals have!), but I think me telling her that I spot or bleed for potentially 17 days in a month made her realise that apart from anything else, its frustrating and impractical, but maybe she also thought something wasnt' right. The upshot was that she got back to me after speaking to a consultant and said the consultant will look at my cervix. So I have that joy to look forward to on Christmas Eve!!!
I'm still doing acupuncture, but I've cut back, partly due to the cost and partly because I'm not really seeing any benefits. I'm thinking of stopping my visits after the next one and maybe taking them up again as and when we're on an IVF cycle, as it's supposed to be particularly beneficial then.
I didnt' use my CBFM this month, so I'm not entirely clear on when I ov'ed, but it was one of 3 days, so if I plump for the middle, I'm 7dpo. I thought I had some 'sensations' yesterday - not really pulling or pinching, but possibly poky feelings inside. It's almost certainly nothing, but I have to hope this could be it...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I see your chart and girl..without googleing the numbers I have no idea what they are in FH. :rofl: I do see the rise though. And a good rise at that. Wouldn't that be nice if it was an implantation dip.

As far as the estrogen goes..I have done estrogen and progesterone the last two cycles. I haven't had any test to show low of either but its just a regiment that we are trying with the clomid.

TEDDY: Seriously about the sore boobs and PMS symthoms? I had no idea. I had never heard that until now. That's amazing. I need to google that too. :haha: Do you know this cycle even on the progesterone I haven't had any sore boobies. They are full but not sore. Last month on the progesterone they got sore. Thanks for that tip girlfriend.

Ash: congrats on the eggs honey. You'll be pupo before too long.

Sizzles: :hi: Oh I'm so glad to hear from you. You most certainly have to have hope. So we're close. I'm about 10dpo. I think after those weird opk's I had. I'm glad you were able to open your FS eyes to the logic of a possible 17 day bleed. That is no where near normal. Kudos to you for standing up.

Lekker: Ok...Make sure to come let us know details. :hugs:

Teddy: :hugs: You are the best!

GDANE: :hi: my lady. Where you at? Well, I know where you are but I want you to come here. :rofl:

Sizzles-I'm glad that the nurse is finally listening to you and is looking into it further. It sucks that you have to go in on Xmas eve though.

Here-I've read that about progesterone in that making babies book. I'll find it for you and send it with the rest of the pics. I just have to get my new computer worked out. Stupid thing won't come back after sleep or hibernate. It has to b completely held down at power button to turn off then on again. It's going back as soon as I have time. I swear I have the worst luck with computers!

:hi: ladies just a flying visit so sorry I can't reply individually to you all :hugs:

Just a quick update-
I had my counselling appointment yesterday for egg sharing and it went great :)

I have an appointment on the 14th to hand in my consent forms and to set everything up properly :)

I must be around 6/7dpo not holding onto much hope and I'm ony positive by a pinch!

I promise I will spend more time on the thread tomorrow ladies and I really hope you're all well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well ladies.....I did not get my referral.........

I AM HAVING A LAP AND DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely the BEST DR EVER! He's not just worried about my infertility...he's worried about EVERYTHING! He's giving me more advice today than any dr I have ever seen in my life...and trust me...there are a alot! One month from today....DEC 6th I will be going under and having the Lap and Dye. I'm officially SHUTTING UP about the referral...whining....and poor me! It's now I CANNOT WAIT! He was explaining to me the risks of surgery...and I sat there with a smile on my face. He said I was the most calm person he has ever explained surgery to. Since ya know the whole 50/50 chance of dying on the table. I'm like I've had 4 surgeries while completely under and I've been fine. Do you really think I'm going to worry about this one? NOPE!

Well ladies.....I did not get my referral.........

I AM HAVING A LAP AND DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely the BEST DR EVER! He's not just worried about my infertility...he's worried about EVERYTHING! He's giving me more advice today than any dr I have ever seen in my life...and trust me...there are a alot! One month from today....DEC 6th I will be going under and having the Lap and Dye. I'm officially SHUTTING UP about the referral...whining....and poor me! It's now I CANNOT WAIT! He was explaining to me the risks of surgery...and I sat there with a smile on my face. He said I was the most calm person he has ever explained surgery to. Since ya know the whole 50/50 chance of dying on the table. I'm like I've had 4 surgeries while completely under and I've been fine. Do you really think I'm going to worry about this one? NOPE!

Im so happy for you! Good luck on the lap! Have you ever had a HSG before?

lekker Congrats you got a lap date :) gl :hugs: the lap was the best thing I ever did as it revealed I had a blocked tube and they unblocked it! Gl Hun hope all goes well :)

krystinab :hi: how are things going with you???

lekker-woohoo!!! so happy that your appointment went well!! So what other advice or concerns did he share with you?

Krys-Yes I've had 2 HSG's, one was a light one to diagnose and showed that my tubes were completely blocked...2nd was more of a D&C to try to blow out the tubes...2 days before hubby deployed 2 years ago last month.

He was concerned about my heart and my back. He encouraged me to start asking more questions and documenting everything. He said that it could help me in the long run. I'm so freaking excited and I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep this entire month! LOL I just hope this month FLIES BY! :)

Bless ya Lekker for being so excited about your op! I completely get where you're coming from though; it's progress and could ultimately lead to the positive outcome we all strive for!

Scerena - good news on the counselling session.

Hi ladies,
First, can I start by reiterating how nice is is to have this thread?

Sizzles, nice to hear from you and get an update! I'm so happy stressing the 17 days of bleeding a month finally got the nurse's attention. And, I'm crossing fingers that those sensations are what we all hope they are!

Here, you're a sweetheart. Thanks for having a look at my chart. Of course I would be thrilled if that drop is an implantation dip! (aside: As an American, I also have no idea about C, but since my phone is set for Australia and I track on my phone that's what they give me -- I'd better learn it I guess LOL). The temp stayed up again today, and still no spotting at 11 dpo. But why the low hormonal numbers...? It's all so confusing. Trying not to focus on it all too much, but back for more blood work tomorrow.

Teddy, I also didn't know about the hormones and PMS and bbs. I may have to look for the making babies book. This is my third month on progesterone (this time only post-O). I've had different responses to it every month. I just love all the different knowledge and experience you girls bring!

Scerena, so glad the egg-sharing is moving along well. Though I really hope this month is it for you!

Lekker, also so happy you had a good appointment and are moving ahead for another surgery! I have heard elsewhere that these things sometimes have to be repeated after a few years (it's your second, right?)

GDane, yes, where are you? And, remind me when you go to Mexico?

Becca, Luper, others who we haven't heard from in awhile I am forgetting: how are you doing?

sizzles & phrum thank you ladies :hugs: I hope that you're both well?

:hi: girls

Lekker: I'm so happy for you. :dance: It's about time you had some happiness in this TTC world. Progress was made yesterday and that's fantastic.

Scerena: congrats on the egg-sharing. Not long now honey. Hopefully though this is the month you've been waiting for and your last cycle of injectibles is all you need.

Phrum..I"m so terrible with numbers like that :rofl: I'm so glad your temp stayed up too. Let's hope that means a beanie is in there.

All you other ladies..I hope all is well with you :hugs:

No this will be my first Lap and Dye. I'm trying to find people who have had success at getting pregnant naturally afterwards. I'm hoping the odds are ever in my favor ahahahaha

lekker - yay for getting the approval so you can get your lap and dye! It sounds like you have a really good doctor now!

Well ladies, I'm PUPO with ! We transferred two embryos, 1 excellent quality and one good quality. The good quality embryo was just behind the excellent one by a little bit! The doctor told us the chance of twins is 25% and we're okay with that. It went well, they found my cervix easily, and I had a little bit of cramping with the catheter but nothings crazy almost like the HSG but not as bad. I got to see them on the screen when the embryologist was sucking them up into the catheter and it really was amazing! So touching and my OH almost cried. He's so sweet! I saw him get teary eyed but I didn't say anything cause I didn't wanna make him feel bad or anything. It was a wonderful experience and now I'm just laying on the couch getting rest!
Here is the picture, it's a little blurry but the one on the left was the excellent quality.
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0638-1.jpg

here thank you I really hope this cycle works- but zero symptoms! No sore :holly: no nothing :shrug:

How are you doing???

lekker I've had a lap and dye good luck :hugs: I have seen a few ladies get their :bfp: after their lap :)

gdane I hope you feel better soon Hun, sending you tons of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ash I posted in your journal, congrats on being PUPO!!! The pics are amazing :)

I got a call from my doctor a few minutes ago and out of the two that we didn't transfer 1 survived until today but he said it's not that great of quality so he doesn't suggest freezing it. Obviously if we really wanted to he would let us but it's not worth it. My OH and I had discussed the other day that if we only had one frosty we wouldn't freeze it anyways because it's not worth it for 1000$ when we get 3 more fresh cycles through my insurance company so .... I'm a little sad and disappointed about it but I'm still happy with what we got and I have to stay positive! It's also 1000$ that OH and I don't have to put out right now, which is nice!

Wow Ash! Great news on the PUPO with twins! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->