LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

WOOT GO ASH!

So ladies...I woke up this morning and got a call from my insurance. They called to tell me I could come pick up my referral. UMMMM Referral for what? Internal Medicine....I need a better definition. MY OBGYN!!!!!!! Wrote me a referral for my yearly heart exam without me having to beg and plead for it. I go for my full on stress test, echo, ekg, ect in just a couple of weeks! I'm so happy that he cares about me. I couldn't ask for a better doc!

Hi gals! I wasn't able to read up on everyone's story, but I was hoping to join in! My hubs and I are almost to 2years ttc now. I have pcos with severe insulin resistance, but I'm working with an RE now so hopefully were getting it under control. I had 2ovulatory cycles in a row on just IR meds, but then had an anovulatory cycle last month. I'm now in the middle of a femara dose in addition to my IR meds and weight watchers as I have about 25 lbs to lose. I'm kind of just twiddling my thumbs over here hoping and praying to ovulate in the near future!

Welcome Lindsay! That's how I spell my middle name. :) You'll love it here I hope! The ladies here are very encouraging!

Wow, Ash! So happy for you!

And also good news, Lekker, about the referral and having a Doc who actually cares!

Lindsay, welcome! I have been possible PCOS in the past, though the FS doesn't think so at present (though I am convinced many of my cycles are anovulatory). But glad it sounds like you are getting things under control.

How are the rest of you ladies?

AFM, Thursday's blood work was weird. They did a pregnancy test which was a BFN (no surprise there) but the progesterone was back UP to 11. I don't know how that that is for 12 DPO but it didn't seem like it was too off the wall. I spotted a bit at 13 and 14 DPO (today) and expect AF tomorrow. I really can't wait to get started on the new cycle. I'm planning for the same: acunpuncture; vitex and EPO before O; progesterone cream after O. But I'm also seeing the FS on Tuesday to go over all the tracking numbers so we'll see if she has any plan for me.

Hope you're all well! xoxo

:hi: Lindsay welcome :)

phrum good luck Wednesday Hun I hope they have a good plan in place for you :hugs:
Sorry af is on the way :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

lekker so glad you have found a doc who is helping you and who has sent for your referral :)

ash when are you due to test???

teddy how are things going with you Hun? Hope you're well??

gdane hope you are feeling a little better? :hugs: :hugs:

krystinab how are you? Are you going to test???

:hi: sizzles & here hope you ladies are doing good???

sorry to anyone I missed too :hugs:

Afm- Nothing new to report here I'm 11dpo...

I have two fertility appointments next week-
Wednesday- egg share appointment to get all consent forms handed in...
Thursday- follow up with my fs as its the end of meds for me...

:hi: Lindsay welcome :)

phrum good luck Wednesday Hun I hope they have a good plan in place for you :hugs:
Sorry af is on the way :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

lekker so glad you have found a doc who is helping you and who has sent for your referral :)

ash when are you due to test???

teddy how are things going with you Hun? Hope you're well??

gdane hope you are feeling a little better? :hugs: :hugs:

krystinab how are you? Are you going to test???

:hi: sizzles & here hope you ladies are doing good???

sorry to anyone I missed too :hugs:

Afm- Nothing new to report here I'm 11dpo...

I have two fertility appointments next week-
Wednesday- egg share appointment to get all consent forms handed in...
Thursday- follow up with my fs as its the end of meds for me...

Hi everyone!!! I enjoyed my trip to L.A. to see the voice!! It was beyond amazing!!! We sat right behind the contestants that weren't performing that night that were on Adam and Blakes team and even got to speak to a couple of them it was amazing! I needed that time with all the ttc stress and appts lately!
Sorry i have missed everyones posts I hope you are all hangin in there!
Gdane- I miss ya chicky...text me!
Phrum- I hope they have a perfect plan for that bfp!! I also go to my f/s Monday to find out whats next and what he thinks!
Serena- I am excited to see how your egg sharing stuff goes...I'm hoping to join you in that journey soon as I just know the dr. is going to recomend icsi/ivf

Hi teddy, here, ash, kryst, and everyone else!! Also Lekker I hope they get you together and ready for your bfp soon, I am so glad that you have a dr that cares, they are so hard to find, and it just helps so much on the journey to have one

Scerena - I'm due to test Friday the 16th. :) I'm excited but nervous to be honest! Things seem to be moving along quickly for you!

pooka - wow you went to the voice! How awesome! I haven't watched it this season yet but last season I watched and liked it a lot!

AFM - 4dpt5dt ...I'm getting very nervous now since the testing date is getting closer. I've been having pinching/cramping pains for the last 2 days but I'm trying not to look too much into it. I'm also tired (I've been going to bed really early, last night I went to bed at 6PM and slept through the night!) and hungry all of the time! I'm chalking it up to the progesterone though! So just waiting, waiting, waiting. I've been relaxing a lot, sitting on the couch, knitting, watching movies, so I'm doing what I'm supposed to be. I'm thinking about testing early but I'm also not sure ... so. We'll just have to see how I feel when it gets closer! I think the soonest I would test would be 6dp5dt so in 2 days.

Ladies... The :witch: arrived tonight- 3days early :( so I officially am on no more meds :(

I have to wait until around spring time next year I'm guessing, so it's just me and oh until then...

poco hey Hun I hope you don't have to join me :hugs: fx'd you don't- but if you get to that stage I will have a busy but praying you don't ever get to that stage :hugs:
Glad the voice was amazing and that you had a really good time :hugs:

ash so excited for you I have everything crossed :hugs: so hoping this is it for you :hugs:

WE have already been told its IVF for us....but tomorrows appt. confirms it :-( I have accepted the fact, that it is what it is...nothing more we can do ...just hope it works if we get that far with it

pook :( I hope tomorrow they are like...bam you're pregnant! Message me when you get done if you want.

Update on me, I've not really felt well today at all. I forgot that my stomach was feeling weird this morning and my bestie came home from Texas lastnight so I spent the day at her house with her, our hubby's, and her kiddos!!!!! It was EXACTLY what I needed!!!! Her hubby cooked lunch and dinner. Well I'm a glutton for punishment and ate 3 stuffed jalapenos (which usually make me regret my life) and I had 3 shots with her. Less than my normal intake when I actually drink. Well now I can't help but battle the urge to blow chunks. I might have a little touch of a stomach bug. I took some nausea meds and am sipping on water. Went to go take a nice hot bath and I had NO hot water at all. :( So now I'm waiting on hubby to get back from giving his co worker his pager back so we can go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel right as rain!

Hi ladies!

So sorry Scerena about AF! And it must be so frustrating to not have any recourse to anything else. I was really hoping this was your month. :hugs: Have you thought about trying acupuncture between now and then? That's my new big thing, after my exciting O last month. :)

Pook, glad you had a great time in L.A.! It's sooo important to get a break from ttc every now and then and rejuvenate yourself. So glad you could do that. I'll be anxious to hear how it goes with your FS!

Lekker, hope you're feeling better! Jalapenos and shots -- what a combination!

Ash, wow, I am so excited for you! I'm on pins and needles for you waiting for the next days. Glad you are taking good care of yourself and getting lots of sleep and food.

AFM, not too much new. So far, AF has been relatively kind. I didn't get much of the normal spotting and the normally excruciating painful cramps are bearable! I think it's the acupuncture. I'm anxious for the FS tomorrow. Once I've heard her plans for me I am reporting back to the acupuncturist, and will probably starting getting poked again this week.

In 2 weeks I'm leaving for Bhutan! For my work I will spend about 6 weeks there doing research. I'll have internet about 1/2 the time so will keep you posted when I can. I wasn't excited about getting away from home, and feeling like I'll miss 6 weeks of acupuncture and other ttc, but on the other hand I'll probably be less stressed about it all, so maybe it will be a good thing. And hubs is coming this time, so maybe we'll be lucky...

:hugs: to all of you!

Hi ladies, Check me out! I figured out how to upload a pic of myself and give myself a signature. LOL -- might as well have as much fun with this as possible. :)

scerena, :hugs: I'm sorry babe. I see you and I in the same boat. I have just let myself go too. I've drank so much wine this weekend and soco shots too. I just had to have a get-a-way. I hope you get your surprise bfp soon.

Hi girls. I'm just in a funk and will post to you guys a little later. I really don't think I O before I started the progesterone. So what a waste. Anyways..what can I do? Not a D*** thing. hang in there girls :hugs:

Hi ladies!! Hiya HERE, I hope you are doing ok...I totally understand the funk as I find myself in one everynow and then! Hang in there lady! I hope you did O!!

Phrum hey chica! Would be great if you and hubs could get LUCKY away from home...stress free :)

Gdane- I miss you bunches! where are you hiding?

Lekker- I hope you get to feeling better! Thanks for the encouragement about the f/s appt. I'll be messaging you!

Scerena- Thanks for encouragement also and so sorry about AF...cant wait til she leaves for you!

Hi sizzles and Ash and everyone else!

AFM: I am currently sick today with a virus/cold....not sure what it is but it sure does suck! Woke up with it :0(
Also went to the F/S today...he is recomending two IUI's but naturally this time with no clomid or trigger etc. he said he wouldn't do more than two in our case but we should at least try it before spending bucku dollars....I guess I can agree to that....bad news is next step is IVF/ICSI and found out they don't offer egg sharing and they didn't even know it was on their website booooo!!!! So there goes that option...hopefully some miracle happens and the iui works! They also have me in for cd 3 blood work for AMH, FSH, TSH, Prolactin, and cystic fibrosis screening, just to double check all those...also hubs has to get a screen for cystic fibrosis as well...
Here is where the advice comes in....we can start this IUI procedure as soon as I ovulate again which will be around Dec. 7 or 8th or so....we would find out if I am pregnant right around christmas eve which would be amazing! Or we could ruin my Christmas with a BFN lol...I don't know whether to wait til January or give it a go next o?? I should be starting af early next week if stopping fertilaid didnt mess it all up....boobies currently hurt haha
So any advice or suggestions?? Part of me feels like iui wont work...but wouldn't it just be amazing if it did!

Pooka, yay for hope with IUI! I'll be praying it works for you. As to whether to start this cycle or next... how stressed are you feeling about it all? The blood work, the holidays, everything elsewhere? If you're pretty relaxed and it's all going okay, then maybe get started on it right away? Or, if the extra testing and the holidays make you stressed, then maybe take things slowly and get started next cycle? Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Here, I totally understand. I was in a terrible funk right before AF came, even though I knew I shouldn't have been hopeful. I'm feeling better now she's here and on her way out. All the wine I drank over the weekend also helped, I think. :) I also don't think I was Oing until I changed when I take vitex and EPO, added progesterone cream at the right time, and started acupuncture. In a way, the first year for me was a total waste, I think. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->