LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

pookabear-your friend and coworker sounds like a true friend. that is so sweet that she still wanted to be your support system for you even knowing she was pregnant. :hugs: I'm glad you're handling it well.

Hey ladies!

Pook-I'm glad your friend is still supporting you. My bestie Sydney called me as the first person to tell that she was pregnant. She was in tears because she felt like she was breaking my heart. I told her I was HAPPY FOR HER! <3 We all need a friend like that I guess.

Please excuse me if I'm being weird. I'm sleeeeepy! I just got back from Breaking Dawn Part 2! I promise for those of you who are fans I won't give anything away. I just have to say my mind was blown! Although I do want to share with you who are twilight fans and know what I'm talking about. I did get emotional in one part where Rosalie is holding the baby. Because I thought back to her telling Bella in like the 2nd movie I think about how she didn't want her to become a vampire because she didn't want to be one either. She was expressing her desire to be a mother and to have a baby of her own and then here in this movie Bella has a baby and she's playing with it and I felt like her. I then was pissed b/c I related to the one character I don't really care for! LOL OK enough rambling. I have a birthday boy upstairs passed out and I wanna go snuggle with him since AF is keeping us from BD!!!! LOL

I can't wait to see it!! But please...no spoilers ladies!!! Hide it in the spoiler box! Hopefully I can keep myself from peeking!

Pooka that is a great friend. Wow! I wish I had someone like that in real life. She hid her happiness to save you heartache. That is so sweet. When will you start the IUI? When I did it I did combo which is clomid and injectibles. I'm excited for you to give it a try, you never know..could be the magic trick you need.

Lekker/Teddy I can't wait to go see it tonight. I know it is going to be packed. I might wait and go to a morning show. I'm so excited about it. :dance:

Thanks Here...it made me soooo happy! She is a true friend that's for sure, she even cried as she told me!!
This iui will be natural...I did a few medicated iuis years back with my ex husband and im thankful that they didn't work, but I had so many more issues myself then, so im hoping that im mostly fixed up now that it will possibly do the trick...don't have much hope but it sure would be nice

Started spotting today so assuming I will have af next week and will o around dec 6th or sooner :0)

Hey girlies!
I've had a quick read through, but don't have time to comment to everyone.
So just a quick update and it's all about ME! Sadly, no bfp here (though thanks for willing it to be Gdane!) - af arrived on Thursday night and is still here. Ah well! I wasn't shocked or even upset by it as I think I've come to expect it each month. On to month 33(?) of ttc it is then! Sadly looking unlikely I shall have a baby before I turn 35 in July, so another milestone passed...

sizzles-sorry af got you :hugs:

lekker-oh man I need to see it asap! i'm afraid i'm going to over hear someone talking about it and ruin it. Hopefully I can go this weekend!

AFM-5dpo and doing well.

Yeah get to scootin! You're going to over hear something if you don't hurry!

So I'm supposed to be leaving the house in like 20 mins to go to a baby shower. As if I REALLY want to. But this chick is adopting. She's a piece of work...but I have to drop off her money from her scentsy fundraiser. I'm going to just stop by and say hi and drop it off and then come home. I'm doing my best friends photos at 3:30. I also have a raging headache from the new medication I'm on that I've had for 3 days now. And then I have a Scentsy party to host tonight at another girls house where I'm afraid there is going to end up being drama. >.< I wish I could have been able to just skip today.

Sizzles sorry about after dear. Sounds like you're handling it as well as you can!

Pook I'm very happy you have a friend like that. You're such a sweetheart.

Lekker we already talked about all of this so big :hugs:

Afm: I was planning on actually preventing any chance of bfp this month but got caught up in the moment today and looks like we're in the game because I should o in 2 days.

I saw breaking dawn last night. It was ok. I still like the books better. I don't think Kristen and rob capture the chemistry very well. I thoroughly dislike Kristen Stewart.

Anyways, on a different note, I'm down to 150.6 and super excited about the changes I'm seeing in my body. I'm thinking I'm going to do boudoir shots for my hubby for valentines day. Has anyone done them?! These are the two places I emailed.
Www.acellisintimates.com
https://voirmonamour.com/

I broke down and went to see breaking dawn at the 2pm showing. Thankfully it wasn't too packed! we had 1/2 a row to ourselves. I'm in the same opinion of Gdane but I have enjoyed the movies as well. I'm glad I saw the movie so quickly so I don't accidently over hear everything.

Lekker-i hope your day turns out well and without as little drama as possible.

Gdane-i'm glad you're in the game now! you might as well finish off the fertile period with a bang!

I still can't get rid of my headache...the baby shower went well. I spent a very short time there. I went and took photos of my best friend and her hubby and kids...and not to toot my own horn but they look GREAT! I'm quite proud of them. The party went so so....they were more worried about drinking and since I can't drink...I was sippin my sprite. Now I'm sitting on the couch with the honey and watching Big Bang Theory about to eat a VERY LATE dinner and go to bed. I hope tomorrow I'm finally done with AF as I'm about ready to start BDing again with the hubbs!

I think she is leaving the building. I'm up and at it early today for absolutely no reason other than the dogs! lol they woke me up pouncing around on the bed. So now I have to figure out what I want to do today.

Glad AF is leaving for you Lekker!

Hi Ladies, and thanks for the sweet comment Gdane...your a sweetie yourself!

--AFM: Sorry I haven't been around much, although, I have been lurking! I have bad af cramps and started a bit today but Ithink tomorrow will be the first REAL cd 1 for me...then I have bloods on cd 3 right before thanksgiving...I havent gotten over this cold which is awesome because I am really ready to try getting back on track as I have gained 10lbs of the 20 that I had lost this summer and need to get back on it soon! IT will be hard since the holidays are coming..I feel kind of like a bad friend though this week because I told a friend from school that I would look into paying and registering for a Thanksgiving day walk/race..and I went out this weekend and got a very pricy christmas gift for my husband and it was unexpected, and it was the only day I could get before it sold out. With that being said, I really don't have the money to register this week and its 45 dollars...I also have some other things I was going to do thanksgiving morning before dinner with the family....now she has already registered and will have to do it alone if I dont go and so I feel bad.
Hubs said he would pay for me to do it, but I'm just not sure of what I want to do, ugh decisions decisions

Ok so hubs paid for the turkey trot walk for me, so I feel much better about that
and a BIG HELLO to the lovely AF this morning ugh....btw...I have noticed ever since I have quit taking fertilaid I haven't got as much spotting before af as before, and feel so much better...I usually get bad cases of pmdd but it really wasn't that bad this cycle, and I don't seem nearly as cranky as some other months...thinking maybe I didn't really need those but hey it was worth a try right...
Lekker, I want to post what I got him bbut would hope he doesn't somehow get on my page andsee it lol but oh well ill go for it...hubs isn't a big video gamer but he does love the wii, and only the wii ...so I got him the new wii u deluxe system with a game, it looks pretty neat even I am excited about playing it haha!! It was a big pain in the butt to get since they are all sold out but I managed to get the last one at my local walmart so it worked out, I got him a few other items too, but reallyhoping he loves this, as its the main gift

that's sweet! You should get him a subscription to gamefly too so that way you don't have to spend a butt load of money on games right out of the gate. He can see what games he enjoys. I just subscribed to it since I don't play the xbox that much but there are a few new games out and I want to try before I buy. :) Let me know how it works...I haven't even tried the new one. I have a Wii but I barely play it. I'm more into online gaming these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->