• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

krystinab thanks Hun :hugs: I hope they both grow now as this is my last cycle :(
Are you ttc naturally???

I got a load of info on egg sharing today also I was meant to say :dohh: I am doing my amh blood test Friday and then I have to ring up in two weeks to arrange counselling and HIV tests- done one in 2010 when I went to the fs- (grrrr annoying as I'm with the same man but have to do one and then one 3 months later)
So hopefully I can egg share in say march/April next year- I'm dreading the 4ish month break :(

Hope everyone is well?

Wow! Lots of people to keep track of so I'm sorry if I miss anyone or anything!!

phrumkidost I'm sorry about your situation. Ugh I don't wish the ovulation game on anyone. That was the worst. I think you said you're on clomid right? Has your doctor suggested femara or anything like that? Don't ever feel like you're whining or too much for us. That's what we're here for. We all have bad days and I'm sorry you've had more than enough to deal with lately. Singapore?!?! That's fricken awesome! Have fun!!

Scerena looking good with those follies! Hopefully they keep on growing pretty for you so you can get your bfp! :hugs:

Pook we already talked about most of this, but I hope you got some things straightened out. I'm going to slap some people around for you pretty soon. :grr: I hope you have fun on your trip! You are the luckiest person I know, I swear!! Looking forward to try to spot you in the crowd!! ;) I'm so happy to have you back :hugs:

Prayingforno1 awe what is it with our guys' little spermies?!? Freakin A!! Good luck with everything and welcome! Fx'd for you also.

Teddy where are you my dear?!?!

AFM: I've been reading up on body by vi being good to help with PCOS symptoms and losing weight...so I'm getting some off a local classifieds website and giving it a try for a month or so before our trip. Which by the way is near Playa del Carmen Mexico...it's where we went for our honeymoon but a different resort. We're staying at the Secrets Capri this time. I called and post poned my surgery. Might be january or later before I get to it again. I'm in my tww I believe...as for my insanity work out, we're still going but it's been a struggle with my cold. Hopefully I'll feel better soon and it'll get easier. So far it's been about a week and a half of it and I've lost 1in around my belly but I'm not putting too much into it because it could be that I was just bloated that day or something. And I didn't eat supper last night either so my weight this morning didn't mean much.

You guys posted at the same time!!

KrystinaB good luck this cycle... ditto to scerena's question.

Scerena, I thought about egg sharing too to help pay for IVF. What are your thoughts?

gdanemum I say go for it if you feel emotionally ready for it- I feel ready to do it I want to do it now already! I can't see a better gift to ever give to an infertile lady as I know the pain only hers is probably more as she's probably been told she will never have a child yet I have a chance...
It all depends on my amh test wether I can share or not so that is scary!!!

How does it work where you are? Have you had a chance to read up much on it???

I'm very jealous of your holiday!! Hoping that you get your surgery date not too long after you're back :)

Sorry you are feeling ill I really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Yes ladies the next three cycles (October - December) will be totally natural. I am taking a "get pregnant cocktail" of baby asprin, grapefruit juice, Fertiliti tea, prenatal pills and castor oil packs...If I dont get pregnant I will do injectibles in January. The only monitoring I am doing is the opks...So we shall see...

Does egg sharing mean you give up some of your eggs to offset the price of IVF?

krystina yes that's what egg sharing does- you give your eggs to a lady and you receive discounted/cheap Ivf :)

Wow what a cocktail you are doing :) I really hope it all helps you to get your :bfp: ill be joining you on natural cycles after this one- but hopefully you will be pregnant by then :)

Hey girls. You all have so much going on and I haven't posted here much today. I'm just so glad you girls are here and I pray your tests come back as the best ever. So Fx'd that it is. Going Natural is good way to get pregnant. I pray that works out for you guys too if it comes to that. To the one's going on fabulous vacations...I'm jealous and I want you girls to have so much fun. I'll do better posting girls. I'm having an off day. To my new friends who don't know me well yet..I'm pretty much a depressive gone on strike from it. I take my friends sad times and it affects me badly sometimes. I always take my feelings and imagine that they feel the same way when things don't turn out good. We try so hard to make this baby thing happen and we just keep getting disappointed. I'm a little hormonal right now. I don't know why. I've finished the clomid and the last of the estrogen this morning so I don't know what the heck. I should be getting a positive opk tomorrow and Ovulate the following day.

I just want to give my husband a baby. Girl preferably. That is the one death that he never got over. Me as a mother will never get over any of my babies deaths but he deserves it. I try not to look at their pictures a lot as it hurts me still so much. My mother took all the ones that I had of them that were taken when they passed away. I can still see their faces vividly sometimes. I need to stop feeling sorry for myself today.

A co-worker took a few of us girls out to lunch today at Olive Garden and guess what? I ordered a glass of wine. :lol: Talk about wanting to get fired. LOL. It really relaxed me and helped me finish my day. Now I'm home drinking another and I keep telling myself I want drink any during the TWW. Yea right. Maybe I'll cut back. :haha:

Thanks girls for being here for each other and me. I hope we all get bfp's as soon as possible :hugs:

Aww HIYA HERE! You deserve a drink here and there, I treated myself with one tonight as well with all the stress lately with ttc, and af is out the door but im not into tww just yet so I thought I was safe to go for it! I hope that you get to feeling better, I can relate to being super emotional, and thank you for being so supportive! I am so sorry for the losses and all of the emotional feelings that are connected with it all, you are a very strong woman!!
Thank you lovelies for your continuous good comments, they sure have paid off because today I found out that hubs blood work was finally available and everything came back normal except for his testosterone levels they were at 164 and should be between 300 and 1000...lh and fsh were fine though...the second s/a hasnt come back yet but anxious to find out..also I have hubs going in at 8am for another testosterone test since the dr. reccomends comparing with an early draw...the dr. did say there are many options but he didnt have a plan for us just yet until the s/a and next blood test come back!
I am so glad that there is something that will hopefully help him but anxious and wish they would get this started LOL
Of course with this good news i still worry that we will get him fixed up and some problem of mine will still prevent that BFP ugh, ineed to be more positive

pookabear-yay for positive sa results :happydance: I hope you get some good news with the next testosterone test! how does that affect his spermies? It is nice to feel like you are on a good thread with good ladies who truly seem to understand. Its good to meet you new ladies that i've passed by over the year(s)

Here- ah, my lovely :hugs: you are so much stronger than you realize or give yourself credit for. That is one of the things i first found so amazing about you. You are such an amazing person and really empathize with us all...although sometimes, too much :hugs: I hope you are doing well. I think its awesome you had a glass of wine at lunch!! i would love to see your coworkers faces when you ordered it! haha! Have you made an appt with a counselor yet?

Phrum- i think the most heartbreaking thing is when you feel like the doctors have given up on you. :hugs: Hang in there girly and don't give up on yourself. I hope you get to ovulating soon so that you can have a chance.

prayingforno!-:hi: Welcome!

gdane-super congrats on your inches lost!! no matter how you got them, you keep them and congratulate yourself! thats awesome! Not only are you getting yourself healthy, but you're getting a rockin body for your vacation! Hello bikini!!!

I hope i didnt forget anyone, if so i'm sorry! this thread has really taken off! Thank you so much Here_we_r for creating this for us all :hugs:

AFM-i'm not doing so well. I had some pretty intense cramping today and had what i thought was AF after a BM :blush: anyways, i really thought that was it. But now i'm spotting a little bit. I'm 11dpo and on progesterone and estrogen. My progesterone result this month was 55.3 after only like a 1.5 day of taking progesterone, so i just dont' understand where the spotting is coming from. I'm very depressed about it to say the least. I've taken an IC and FRER test and they are both negative. I'm going to take the progesteroen and estrogen for one more day and then stop.

Here: You make me laugh so much. Hope you enjoyed your wine you badass!! I'm really sorry about everything else you're going through right now. I'm always here for you. :hugs:

Pook thats great news!! (well, you know what I mean) I'm pretty sure I read clomid can help the testosterone level. Which helps his sex drive! :winkwink: Keep us updated on everything.

Teddy so sorry to hear about how you have been feeling. You've been through so much. You don't deserve this :hugs: Enjoy your day off deary.

Hey I will jump in here if thats ok!

DH and I will be married a year in November and we've been TTC for 14 months. DH completed a SA perfect results, I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and I have done 2 rounds of clomid May/June 2012 with HCG trigger and was cycle monitored for 1 natural cycle and the 2 cycles on clomid. Stopped clomid in July to await results from my HSG, which showed possible bilateral blockage at the uterus opening of both tubes. Just had my lap/dye/hysteroscopy last Friday showed all clear, just recovering from the surgery this week. Not sure what our next step is if our FS will put me back on clomid or not we are still waiting for our follow up appointment with him. I've never gotten a BFP yet me nor DH have any children from previous either. Thats my story in a nut shell! I'm back to unexplained status again which is soooo frustrating because I dont know why or what is stopping us from getting pregnant so its hard when your a control freak and you just want fix the problem and move on! :dohh:

Great to see everyone's stories we can all learn so much from each other! :)

Happy Hump Day ladies.

HeamrmyPrayers, TTC is tough, bottom line. I was O'ing really good on clomid but my DR was worried my lining may have been thinning out. I dont agree cause my period was heavy but they may move you on to injectibles I hear they have great results. How long is your lap recovery?

Teddy, do you think it could be implantation spotting? I sure do hope so. I say test again in 3 days.

Pook, I feel you on being anxious on getting started. I hope your treatment is effective!

Hereweare, I am a firm believer in both sexual and alcohol healing...LOL The only thing I don't drink during the TWW is coffee. I actually am trying to limit myself to 3 cups a week...for other parts of my cycle...

AFM, nothing..started opks today :happydance:

Happy Hump Day ladies.

HeamrmyPrayers, TTC is tough, bottom line. I was O'ing really good on clomid but my DR was worried my lining may have been thinning out. I dont agree cause my period was heavy but they may move you on to injectibles I hear they have great results. How long is your lap recovery?

Teddy, do you think it could be implantation spotting? I sure do hope so. I say test again in 3 days.

Pook, I feel you on being anxious on getting started. I hope your treatment is effective!

Hereweare, I am a firm believer in both sexual and alcohol healing...LOL The only thing I don't drink during the TWW is coffee. I actually am trying to limit myself to 3 cups a week...for other parts of my cycle...

I o'd with 2 eggs my first round on clomid and 1 on my second round that was 50mg both cycles. I respond to the meds and all so I'm not sure whats going to happen next. I had the lap on Friday and I'm back to work tomorrow, should probably take the whole week but can't afford it need to go back. :cry:

Happy Hump Day ladies.

I o'd with 2 eggs my first round on clomid and 1 on my second round that was 50mg both cycles. I respond to the meds and all so I'm not sure whats going to happen next. I had the lap on Friday and I'm back to work tomorrow, should probably take the whole week but can't afford it need to go back. :cry:

Goodness, thats a quick return. How long do you have to wait to BD? Yea I was over ovulating with clomid always two or more eggs...ugh...I just want one healthy baby at a time!

Just wanted to let you all know, look up the ricki lake show for today. It's about infertility, and I'm also on it.

Seriously??? Cool! I need to find a way to see it. HOw did you manage that?

Heremyprayers: hi nice to see you! Tell me about the control freak thing. Definitely not one of my best assets. :lol:

Kryst: Cool I like those odds of dealing with infertility...sex and alcohol. :rofl: Girl that darn wine is hard for me to put down..DH said I'm a wine-0. :rofl:

Ok ladies, I'm going to try to paraphrase my story.
I'm 27, hubby is about to be 27 and we've been married 5 years. We've been trying to get pregnant since we got married. He deployed in 08-09 and once he got home we started trying with no luck...so in 09 we started the process of looking into fertility treatments. In 10 is when I finally go to see the QUACK of a FS that I had and he preformed "surgery" to open up my tubes 2 days before my hubby deployed again. So from Oct 10-11 he was gone. When he came home I got a false positive pregnancy test. I've tried EVERYTHING under the sun. I was waiting from Nov-March to see Dr Kiltz in NY and in Jan found out that we were PCSing to California. Since I got here they have been putting me in constant LIMBO and started me completely over with all the testing. It's almost sent me over the edge as there still is NO explanation as to why I haven't been able to conceive. They think I might have endo and yet I'm still STRUGGLING to get any kind of information. The way my insurance works is I have to have the OBGYN refer me to a FS. Well my previous OBGYN was a complete QUACK and I'm scheduled to see the new one the first week of Nov. So let's hope that this one will go ahead and write my referral so I can maybe have a single chance of becoming a mother before I totally give up on everything. I'm in a rush since I've had spinal surgery and I'm constantly breaking down from pain. I would like to be able to enjoy my time with my child and be able to do all the things I dreamed of my parents doing with me as a kid.

I wrote them an email crying out for help to make this a more talked about subject.

your story is crazy Lekkerslaap! I really hope they can get to the bottom of it! Have you had a lap/dye? the lap should rule out the endo thats for sure!

What time does the Ricki show air today?

Lekker I'm so sorry for all you've been through. The pain from your spine as well as TTC. So let's look at the positive in which you will be seeing someone next week right? So the party is about to begin for you.

That's pretty cool about sending them the email on infertility. So are you the main guess? Were their other people who joined as well. I really need to find out when it's airing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->